THE BROWNS BOARD

Weis... how much does his endorsement really mean?

osusev

Greythan thats funny be a browns fan and root for the team, first I am a browns fan and if you look at my past posts where you and others have claimed I am a DA apologist because I keep pointing to TEAM problems and rooting for the team no anti DA..

Now I am anti BQ.... no I am pointing out hypocricy of application on criticism and perspective of BQ boosters, not anti Quinn. Anti ND and Weis yes not anit BQ.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vegasdogg did you fall off the wagon again? As I correctly stated, Anderson's name is all over the "record book", .

Now you're bragging about Dumb Ass making "Ripley's Believe it or Not" record books for the most TD passes to Ratbird Defenders by an opposing QB in 1 season? God bless ya!

- Tom F. (Go Browns!!!)

Guest Masters
I didn't correct you in that thread. Another poster did. (Inspecta? or Lemo? Not sure.)

Regardless, you never did say, "Yeah, good point. I guess comparing DA's Cincy game to Quinn's first start isn't really apples to apples." Something like that would have built your credibility. FYI.

That would be me that corrected Sev :(

Completions - Most (23)

% Complete - Highest (65.7)

Touchdowns - Tied (1st) (2)

Yards - 3rd (239)

These are BQ stats in his first game for Browns QBing this year...rather interesting. But the real thing is how poised he looked and his ability to look off defenders. I will not get into the DA vs. BQ discussion. We should be looking forward to what BQ can do. What DA has or has not done is pointless now. Go Browns.

Archived