THE BROWNS BOARD

Look Who made the FOXSPORTS worst coaches list!

plumcrazy73

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/pgStory?conte...p;photo=8789816

Whitlock's 10 worst NFL coaches

Show Previous Photo 2 of 10 Show Next Photo

Romeo Crennel -- Browns

The new Art Shell is leading the league's most disappointing team. Crennel can't tame Kellen Winslow's mouth or bad attitude. Crennel can't get Braylon Edwards to hold onto the football. The 3-6 Browns quit against the Broncos. Crennel played a role in the Browns giving Derek Anderson a new contract. Yeah, Romeo is making Charlie Weis seem like a Notre Dame success story.

Comments:

Submit

Member Comments

Page 1 of 1 previous

T_N_T

T_N_T

11/13/2008 3:51:00 PM

My recipe for the Browns to get back to success: Offer Bill Cowher an obscene amount of money and make him the head coach, get Steve Marriucci away from the NFL Network and make him the offensive coordinator,if the Titans don`t go to the superbowl(or do) get Jim Schwartz as Defensive Coordinator and make Bernie Kosar the Quarterbacks coach(he did come up with the fake spike play). Sound unreasonable? I don`t think so.

Report inappropriate content

TNT81

TNT81

11/13/2008 3:24:00 PM

So just because Whitlock includes a black coach on the list that makes him racist? In case anyone hasn`t noticed the Browns are a bad team which had one fluke year last year, with one of the bottom ten coaches, hence the list.

ZaneKing

ZaneKing

11/13/2008 3:05:00 PM

I figured you would work in Charlie Weis name somehow. You are truly a pig and a racist Whitlock.

Klatumann

Klatumann

11/13/2008 2:46:00 PM

Romeo, Romeo, why art thou still coaching the Browns? I thought you were a defensive genius, but your defense is offensive. And so is the offense. The Browns have been mostly a joke since their resurrection in 1999. Forget last year; the schedule was loaded with stiffs. This year is a better measure of the team`s progress, or lack thereof. Sadly I can remember a time when the Browns were feared and considered the most successful franchise in the NFL. Of course that goes back to the days when the team had coaches with a capital "C", like Paul Brown and Blanton Collier. I don`t know that I`ll live long enough to see a return to those glory days.

aandd101

aandd101

11/13/2008 2:28:00 PM

how racist of you whitlock. we all know that romeo crennel`s performance as a coach has nothing to do with why he`s on this list. it`s because he`s black. in fact, im surprised you haven`t written an article about how racist you are for including him on this list yet.

njguy

njguy

11/13/2008 2:24:00 PM

Browns management should be ashamed for what they have put on the field for the last decade...Dilfer said it right(on espn)..the browns are a dysfunctial team with dysfunctional management, it doesnt matter who`s the QB...they wont win...Dont waste your time watchin this poor excuse for an nfl franchise...Romeo has obviously lost this team...Clean house(like parcells) and keep the team players only! also...become the Cleveland Bulldogs...orange and black...drop the old Browns monicer...fits right in with the Dogpound! Woof Woof!!...

T_N_T

T_N_T

11/13/2008 1:49:00 PM

Uhh, I think you`ve got it all wrong, KW2 deserved to be upset that his coach/general manager didn`t care about how he was doing,and then tried to cover it up, Plus Braylon Edwards is in part to blame because he is dropping so many passes this year and Derek Anderson should not have been the starting QB game one,it should have been Brady Quinn. The defense just does not know how to close out games, which is part should be the DC`s fault.

docproctorj

docproctorj

11/13/2008 12:38:00 PM

Ha-ha! Your so right cbship.

cbship

cbship

11/13/2008 11:08:00 AM

Romeo in Cleveland. Weiss at Notre Dame. For the most part, Mangini in New York. It seems the Patriots can`t produce a head coach.

Report inappropriateSome readers comments on the story from foxsports

Archived