THE BROWNS BOARD

Yet more Steeler fan stupidity

WilsonTheVolleyball

BRIDGEVILLE, Pa. (AP) - Police say a western Pennsylvania man told them he kicked his girlfriend's puppy to death because he was upset that the pit bull wouldn't behave before the start of the Pittsburgh Steelers game.

Twenty-two-year-old William Woodson, of Bridgeville, remained jailed Monday on a charge of animal cruelty.

The Pittsburgh Post-Gazettes reports that a witness told police that Woodson was kicking the dog down the street shortly after 1 p.m. Sunday, which is when the football game began. Police say Woodson was supposed to be taking the pit bull for a walk, but the animal resisted. By the time police arrived, the puppy was dead.

Police say Woodson didn't like the dog and was upset that his live-in girlfriend bought it.

Online court records don't list an attorney for Woodson.

Now I'm sure Steeler fans would make a Browns joke here since it was a dog, but let's hope they take the highroad...

Hopefully someone in jail at least told this scumbag the score for the Steelers/Chiefs game.

Now I'm sure Steeler fans would make a Browns joke here since it was a dog, but let's hope they take the highroad...

Hopefully someone in jail at least told this scumbag the score for the Steelers/Chiefs game.

Thats ... nice. We all have some" Winners " for Fans.

what a xxxxed up pathetic piece of shit. Every team has their "bad eggs" for fans, but WOW! I would love to kick his ass down the street until he is dead. Cruelty to animals, especially man's best friend is so low...pathetic excuse for a human being no matter what team he cheers for.

I made it partially through the first paragraph and immediately decided that I had read enough.

Sick people.

Maybe once he is out of jail the sports annoucers can gush all over him as if he is now some hero ? Just like they did with Vick. This dude, Vick and anyone that does crap like this to a defenseless animal, child , person or whomever, should be locked up or turned over to the persons family.

In the case for animal abuse, they should rub them down with bacon and throw them in with wild dogs. See, this lit my fire again with what Vick was doing to those poor dogs.

Archived