THE BROWNS BOARD

Donte S.

DestinFunk

Ok..

so he missed a bunch of time..and it killed the O for a few weeks..

He is not lighting the world on fire and will most likely be clipped at seasons end (for the 4th year in a row i think..)

But the dude runs good routes..and really was getting people fired up...i caught him motivating and showing others what looked to be routes/plays...i like his attitude...he is just made of glass...

hope he has a great rest of the year and it makes it tough to cut him...but they really need to move on (unless he resigns at a fraction of the cost) and go get TJ from cincy...he is a free agent.

I think he's severely Underrated! Donte Stallworth can be a #1 on alot of teams..... If you want proof, look at some of his plays from last year... he turns 12 yard catches into 50 yd. runs. He breaks tackles and has speed coupled with agility.

His only problem is durability, just wait guys, you will see why we picked him up

Ok..

so he missed a bunch of time..and it killed the O for a few weeks..

He is not lighting the world on fire and will most likely be clipped at seasons end (for the 4th year in a row i think..)

But the dude runs good routes..and really was getting people fired up...i caught him motivating and showing others what looked to be routes/plays...i like his attitude...he is just made of glass...

hope he has a great rest of the year and it makes it tough to cut him...but they really need to move on (unless he resigns at a fraction of the cost) and go get TJ from cincy...he is a free agent.

You cannot just cut a guy you just signed for 7 years. He missed 5 games due to injury, not a cuttable offense. It's not like we did not know he was somewhat fragile when we signed him. It is not financially smart, and he is a good player.

You cannot just cut a guy you just signed for 7 years. He missed 5 games due to injury, not a cuttable offense. It's not like we did not know he was somewhat fragile when we signed him. It is not financially smart, and he is a good player.

Actually the contract is set up to do just that...I assure you to hang on here next year at his same salary he is going to have to be UNREAL from here on out...im pretty sure he will be solid...but not great...and will end up dumped...he makes too much money to be injured all the time...

Archived