THE BROWNS BOARD

Todays game

medicineman

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where'd the extra TO come from for the Lions? and I thought if you went out with an injury, you had to sit out at least one play, so why was Stafford back in?

From the NFL Rules:

"However, a fourth time out is allowed without penalty for an injured player, who must be removed immediately. "

Stafford was allowed back in after we called a timeout.

So Im pissed now so excuse me when I say Fuk Quinn Fuk the offense and the entire team. We are still a joke. Everybody on the defense needs cut. And fire That idiot coach for the god damn prevent defense

Are you a F-ing A-hole or just a complete idiot?

You're blaming Quinn and the offense? Quinn throws for 4 TD's, no INTs and the offense puts up 37 points.... Blame the damn D and give the O credit. Blame Mangina for calling a TO to let Stafford back in the game.

Some of you guys are complete morons. You're so blinded by your hate of one player you can't acknowledge that he had maybe his best game of his career. Is he supposed to play D too?

Are you a F-ing A-hole or just a complete idiot?

You're blaming Quinn and the offense? Quinn throws for 4 TD's, no INTs and the offense puts up 37 points.... Blame the damn D and give the O credit. Blame Mangina for calling a TO to let Stafford back in the game.

Some of you guys are complete morons. You're so blinded by your hate of one player you can't acknowledge that he had maybe his best game of his career. Is he supposed to play D too?

Sooo it's mangini's fault?

Sooo it's mangini's fault?

If he called the TO at the end that let Stafford back in the game, then yes, that was a HUGE mistake. No, I blame the D and the prevent D Ryan called, way too many big plays given up.

After last week's play by the D, I never thought they'd give up this many to the Lions.

Archived