THE BROWNS BOARD

Todays game

medicineman

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What the hell was with the play calling towards the end of that half? Run it up the gut to go nowhere...great pass dropped by Jennings (would have been a TD) and then a fake FG (great throw by Dawson, didn't know he was left handed) for a first down just to kick a FG??? Seems like a completely unnecessary risk for little to no reward

What the hell was with the play calling towards the end of that half? Run it up the gut to go nowhere...great pass dropped by Jennings (would have been a TD) and then a fake FG (great throw by Dawson, didn't know he was left handed) for a first down just to kick a FG??? Seems like a completely unnecessary risk for little to no reward

That was a perfect pass to Jennings, and he barely touched it, WTF!

Ouch dude. That's a joke to put the $ into that service and you still run the risk of blackouts.

same here...and the smug assholes who rub it in make it so much better. i told myself last year i'd never pay it again...so i went halves with a friend since i can't get directv in my building. and it's blacked out.....possibly the best game of the year AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!

same here...and the smug assholes who rub it in make it so much better. i told myself last year i'd never pay it again...so i went halves with a friend since i can't get directv in my building. and it's blacked out.....possibly the best game of the year AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!

Wanna guess what the last game was that was blacked out? Buffalo! So I could potentialy have missed both games the Browns win.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's the 3rd link that's went down. yesterday i spent $35 on a site that guaranteed all 256 NFL games be broadcast a year...and all it was was links to ATDHE and P2P. you think being a fan is tough for you?"

well i hate life today.

**EDIT** at least there's red zone...

Archived