THE BROWNS BOARD

Quinn has firm grasp on playbook

calfoxwc

It does all add up now...lol

Glad your quote fits for a signature now!

This explains a ton. Looking down at each arm, designating the correct one for two minute drills, looking at the play, looking at the sidelines, then running up to the line to run the play and deciding to call TO.

I take that back, maybe it doesn't explain nothing.

Guest Masters
Should look back over the video to see if he makes a little L with his thumb and index finger before chosing which one to open......

You just made me spit my coffee.... :P:lol:

Glad your quote fits for a signature now!

QUOTE (JADBF @ Nov 13 2008, 11:30 AM)

Well hell that explains all the confusion in our 2 minute drills then...first DA had to figure out which was his left and which was his right, then trying to open his flap, read the play, then look to the sidelines to make sure.....he realizes that his time spent alone admiring his #10 poster he inadvertantly made the pages for the 2 minute drill stick together making it impossible to actually run a 2 minute drill.

Masterbater I found a close up photo of Quinn's wristband that may get you excited. However the message he wrote on it may leave you a bit disappointed.

Lummy, quit getting your panties in a knot. I know you are upset that your "boy friend" got canned, but life goes on.

Anderson said he's been wearing two wrist bands with plays for four years.

"I wear one on my left arm with all of our plays and one on my right arm when we're in two-minute situations," he said. "

Man, that's scary.

How the hell can you run a 2 minute drill from a wristband? I mean, it took my five year old less time to memorize the entire Madden playbook than DA to memorize his own?

Seriously, very very scary tidbit there. Just imagine:

<< in the huddle >>

JL: "Okay, clocks ticking and we got 70 yards to go in 2 minutes."

DA: "Okay, okay, stop nagging me. You'll screw me up. Let me just open up my velcro..."

K2: "Are you kidding me? Come on man, call the play!"

DA: "Woops, wrong wrist band. Hold on a sec."

BE: "We're wasting time. Just throw it to me long."

<<In the SpongeBob french guy voice: "15 seconds later" >>

K2: "Dude, we're going to get hit with a delay of game. Hurry the hell up!"

<< DA singles the ref for a TO >>

JL: "We got no chance"

Archived