THE BROWNS BOARD

What can I expect at the next home game?

HowieDawg

It's been over a year since I saw the game Vs Seattle at CBS last November. A great day, a great game, a great win, great fans and a great atmosphere. In a little over a week I'll be heading back to Cleveland for the Texans game, fellow UK Browns nut in tow, but I don't know what to expect. Will we be warming our hands over fires lit with unwanted season tickets? Burning RAC effigies? This board is my only way to get the Vibe of what is happening in C Town. And it aint pretty right now and I understand why. But that said, will our enthusiasm, despite the standings, single us out at loons or is there at least a level of latent desire to see if this team can turn the critics, if not he season, around? I want to bark at the only game I'll see this year, question is, will I be the solo barkmeister?

I went to the game last year against the Bills

it was so cold the stadium on top was nearly empty by halftime because of the snow

No one really came after me with my Bills shit on...we pretty much were occupied with our freezing bodies instead

I did get barked at though a few times

other than that... the snow distracted too many people

I'm sure its rocking during the warm days though! icon_e_biggrin.gif

BTW Browns fans...

If you are coming to buffalo

get ready for the tailgate party of your life!

I went to the game last year against the Bills

it was so cold the stadium on top was nearly empty by halftime because of the snow

No one really came after me with my Bills shit on...we pretty much were occupied with our freezing bodies instead

I did get barked at though a few times

other than that... the snow distracted too many people

I'm sure its rocking during the warm days though! icon_e_biggrin.gif

BTW Browns fans...

If you are coming to buffalo

get ready for the tailgate party of your life!

I went to the Bills/Cardinals game this week during the Browns bye week. Buffalo's tailgaiters were crazy. The Cardinals' fans looked amateur in their efforts.

Buffalo had a nice turn-out at the game too. However, so does every other team with a strong fanbase when they come to Glendale.

You won't see an atmosphere like that Seattle game last year, Howie. I've been to probably over 30 Browns games, and that Seahawks game was the second best game I've ever been to. The first best, of coures, was on MNF when we stomped out the Giants earlier this year. (Which seems like ages ago, now.)

You won't see an atmosphere like that again, at least I doubt. Should be a tad more calm. But the seats will be filled.

I'd say it all depends on how the Browns do against Buffalo Howie. The Monday nighter against the Giants rivaled the atmosphere of the old Stadium. The crowd was way more subdued at the Denver game, after the Browns had blown it against the Ravens, and there were some pretty pissed off fans after they did a repeat performance against the Broncos.

BTW, looking forward to meeting you at the tailgate. :)

Guest ATENEARS
I want to bark at the only game I'll see this year, question is, will I be the solo barkmeister?

Oh shut-up you little sissyboy ... these are Cleveland Browns fans that you are talking about. Let me ask you a question, out of all the NFL teams you could have adopted from across the pond, did you chose the Browns because their fans were frenzy one year after a Super Bowl domination? Or did you chose them because win or lose these bastards still barked hard?

See? Now shut the hell up, quit crying, and get your skinny little ass here to drink some booze and flirt with the women!

The Dawg Pound now wears pink #10 jerseys and they yap (not bark) but you'll be so intoxicated that you won't know you partied with queers in your hotel room all night until the next morning.

Hoorta! Excellent news that you will be at the game! I look forward to necking a few brewskies.

Atenears, SISSY BOY! SKINNY ASS! Ok so I might have a skinny ass but SISSY! Just wanted to make sure that you wouldn't be too bitter and twisted at the seasons' downturn that you wouldn't want to party. :P

As for the hotel queers, you are getting confused with G-Man. BUT they'll have to wear pink number 31 jerseys for him, He loves BIG JAMAL!

Looking forward to it. Yap Yap!

Archived