THE BROWNS BOARD

BRING BACK BQ............PLEASE!!!!

BrownsFan4Evr

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Losing is losing.........Quinn doesn't make this team any better. Think about it......he was worse.

I don't think he was worse. Not at all. He hasn't played under that many "game" conditions, and the play calling when he was in, was dismal. Let the guy throw the ball downfield. Everyone says he can't. Why not let him try? Can't be any worse than DA.

I don't think he was worse. Not at all. He hasn't played under that many "game" conditions, and the play calling when he was in, was dismal. Let the guy throw the ball downfield. Everyone says he can't. Why not let him try? Can't be any worse than DA.

Ok, let him try. Play him the rest of the season. It really doesn't matter at this point.

actually it does matter. no one can catch derricks balls. at least quinns balls are catchable.

Really? Hate Anderson all you want but don't make Quinn out to be something he is not. Quinn didn't set the world on fire. We need a QB in Cleveland that is for sure but we also need a shitload more to be competitive.

Again, Quinn cannot make a difference with this team. Quinn had his chance and didn't make a difference. This team is horrid, we need improve the team first then worry about a QB.

yes that is true. but i don't consider 2 games a "chance". Whatever, browns ruin quarterbacks.

well. as the offense is getting more used to the playbook and whatnot. why not give quinn a chance again with the improved play on offense. He was in when everyone was doing terrible. Let him give it another shot against not a top5 defense.

Exactly! we're not going to trade BQ apparently, and DA surely sucks, we're not going anywhere this year, let's see what BQ can do.

What? Common sense? Here?! Outside of Kosar, the Browns rarely do anything that makes sense.

If they would design offense/plays around Quinn's skills, and allow him to work with all available players, he'd do much better than this shit we see every week.

DA chokes, is terrible in the two minute offense, not smart with the clock, innacurate. When he does manage to throw it accurately, the receivers are so shocked they drop it.

Maybe, but ask yourself this question (and answer honestly) was the QB play the only reason the Browns lost today?

look, lets not fight amongst ourselves. browns suck and us fans can't do anything about it but hope we get better. theres no reason we should be arguing. we don't make the choices. so lets just sit back and watch to see what happens.

The QB Play was not the only problem. i saw poor tackling and wide open opposing recievers. But all the fumbles and turnovers has to wear down our defense. as we had trouble putting drives together.

I agree but the defense has to have some 3 and outs, also. Sometimes the offense needs to get back on the field to get their rythym and tire out the opposition.

The WildDawg gameplan was fun for a while but it really did nothing to put our offense into a long scoring drive.

I agree but the defense has to have some 3 and outs, also. Sometimes the offense needs to get back on the field to get their rythym and tire out the opposition.

The WildDawg gameplan was fun for a while but it really did nothing to put our offense into a long scoring drive.

the WildDawg is good once and a while, not every play.

Archived