THE BROWNS BOARD

Dropped passes

dawg08

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Coach Mangina likes DA's strong hands. Thats why he put him in over Quinn. Problem they have now is that he found out that Cribb's are bigger, so he is starting to put him in more. Regardless, I heard that the Lerners were pissed because the orders of baby oil and vasoline going to the locker room have doubled under Mangina's reign. It being a tough economy and all they can't afford to pay for these items.

Only one or two dropped passes were catchable.

Robieski made a great catch, but DA threw it a bit too

over the line for him to come back down in bounds, and he did a great

job of trying.

Please, take DA out of the game now, before he totally loses it for the Browns. I beg you, Mangini...

job of trying.

Please, take DA out of the game now, before he totally loses it for the Browns. I beg you, Mangini...

The Andersonites are a delusional crop. Isn't it amazing how it is always the WR fault and never Anderson...............and how Anderson seems to have a insane level of drops.

He is just inaccurate and misses his spots. Nothing more nothing less.

job of trying.

Two dropped passes are a big deal for this team. We have zero playmakers.......yes Cribbs can run one back every now and then but we need guys that can make plays. We need to force turnovers.......we need to make catches..........we need to make throws.

The Andersonites are a delusional crop. Isn't it amazing how it is always the WR fault and never Anderson...............and how Anderson seems to have a insane level of drops.

He is just inaccurate and misses his spots. Nothing more nothing less.

I'm a Browns' fan and i don't see plays being made.

dawg08 Posted Today, 12:02 PM

There is definitely a lot of dropped passes, BUT DA has no touch on the ball!! The receivers are 3 or 4 yds away from him and he throws it like a "rocket". How do you catch that??

They are pro's at catching an oblong object, if it can touch your hands you should catch it..Like the packers old guard when Favre had his arm.

This is Bullshit. How can anyone on that team not walk out on to the field and grab MoMass by the face mask and rip him a new asshole?

Do you guys watch other games & high lights? Is it me or does every other team in the league have guys with five fingers on each hand?

This is Bullshit. How can anyone on that team not walk out on to the field and grab MoMass by the face mask and rip him a new asshole?

Do you guys watch other games & high lights? Is it me or does every other team in the league have guys with five fingers on each hand?

hes the only guy that caught anything....

Completely the receivers fault, 100% ... watch some other games. Brett Farve throws a rocket and guys snatch them like they get paid they are so good.

I really think that if the '11' on MoMass' jersey had raised letters, that at least two of DA's passes would have stuck between the '1' and the '1'.

Ever watch Chris Carter? Do you think he pulls in every single one of those passes near the sideline even without video review?

And I'll deal with that fact once you accept that these guys are getting paid to catch the football when it's thrown to them and if it hits them in their hands they should catch the damn ball. Not every pass that Ben Gay threw was perfect, yet their receivers make the catch.

How about one of MoMass' first drops ona long come back route. DA even babied it to him and he went to his knees too early and couldn't cradle it in. Ward would have stayed on his feet, come back on the ball, caught while still moving, turned it up field for another 20-yrds if not take it to the house with a key block.

DA would be a decent QB in this league with some help. His receivers don't help him on a single pass. Can't think of one catch in the past three games that they made on his ball.

I know most people will pin it on Anderson throwing too hard....but some of those were floated in. It's almost like he's trying to throw the ball too perfect because he doesn't have the confidence in his receivers to make a play....which takes away everything that makes DA DA. If he's not comfortable slinging the ball, he has no use. Not pretty either way.

Uh, Anderson's throws were off mark which caused the reciever to have to adjust, which of course, bounces off their hands. Got it now bud?

Stop whining about a poor QB.

Are you serious? Nevermind, I think you are fukcing with us.

And if you are not then you are one dumb mother trucker. Your a wr in the NFL. You HAVE to catch the ball. Period. 14 to 16 drops in two games, unacceptable.

LOL. It is always the WR's fault, even though Anderson threw a errant pass. You Andersonites crack me up. Give it up.

Doesn't it seem DA has a TON of dropped balls compared to other QB's? I wonder why that is?

This thread is about the Receivers ... input?

This thread is about the Receivers ... input?

Heck there's enough blame to go around. I just want to put glue on their hands. Supposedly they all spent time catching balls from a machine all week to improve their skills. It certainly didn't show.

Archived