THE BROWNS BOARD

Obama's "birth certificate" to media is forgery

calfoxwc

Document forensics expert: Obama "birth certificate" a "horrible forgery"

By Israel Insider staff July 20, 2008

The purported Certification of Live Birth published by the Daily Kos left wing blog and claimed as genuine by the Obama campaign features a security border that differs dramatically from security borders on COLB documents before and after the one supposedly printed out for Obama in 2007.

Barack Obama may be on a world tour surrounded by a fawning media, but Sunday an expert in electronic document forensics released a detailed report on the purported birth certificate -- actually a "Certification of Live Birth" or COLB -- claimed as genuine by his campaign. The expert concludes with 100% certainty that it is a crudely forged fake: "a horribly forgery," according to the analysis published on the popular right-wing Atlas Shrugs blog.

The purported birth certificate was published by the left wing Daily Kos blog on June 12 in response to unconfirmed reports that Obama was not in fact born in the United States (Canada and Kenya were suggested as the possible locations of his actual birth). Since he would in that case not be a natural born US citizen (his mother was not present in the US sufficiently long as an adult to pass American citizenship on to him automatically), he would not be eligible to be president. Israel Insider has followed the story in five previous articles (the previous one here) and uncovered evidence, most recently, of admitted forgery among Daily Kos bloggers, tolerance of electronic forgeries on the blog site, as well as efforts by a blog administrator to conceal the admission of forgery.

The latest examinaton of the purported documents is by far the most detailed and technically sophisticated to date.

Atlas Shrugs publisher Pamela Geller reports that the expert analyst, who goes by the screen name "Techdude", is "an active member of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, American College of Forensic Examiners, The International Society of Forensic Computer Examiners, International Information Systems Forensics Association -- the list goes on. He also a board certified as a forensic computer examiner, a certificated legal investigator, and a licensed private investigator. He has been performing computer-based forensic investigations since 1993 (although back then it did not even have a formal name yet) and he has performed countless investigations since then."

Perhaps the outspoken Israeli press corps will be able to do what their fawning American counterparts have failed to do so far. Obama's visit this week to Israel will be an opportunity to begin asking the tough questions -- however unpolitically correct -- about his apparently forged birth certificate and what that means for his citizenship status and Constitutional fitness to be the next leader of the free world.

The pseudonym was apparently inadequate to prevent Techdude's identity from being exposed. He reports that last week one or more persons "decided to track me down and vandalize my car and hang a dead mutilated rabbit from my front door in a lame attempt to intimidate me from proceeding with releasing any details of my analysis. They did succeed in delaying the report by a few days but instead of deterring me they just really pissed me off. To their credit, if I had not taken a few days off from the analysis I would have missed the most damning piece of evidence -- the remnants of the previous security border."

Techdude's detailed report, which runs more than 3000 words and 20 pages with extensive magnified illustrations and comparisons, reaches the following conclusion about the documented that was first published on the Daily Kos extreme left-wing blog and subsequently publicly endorsed by the Obama campaign, both in statements by official spokesmen, and featured on its "Fight the Smears" website. Here are some of conclusions:

"The (Daily) KOS image security border pattern does not match any known specimen from any known year. It does not match the pre-2006 nor does it match the post-2006 certificate patterns. The placement of the text in all of the pre-2006 and post-2006 certificates are almost identical pixel location matches while the image?s text placement does not match any known specimen from any known year. The shape and kerning of the fonts used in the 2006 through 2008 certificates are identical while the shape and kerning of the fonts used in the image does not match any known specimen. The KOS image shows clear signs of tampering such as the mismatch in RGB and error levels, visible indications of the previous location of the erased security border, easily detectable patterns of repeating flaws around the new security border, EXIF data that says the image was last saved with Photoshop CS3 for Macintosh, and finally a technician from Hawaii who confirms it just looks wrong."

The evidence, he says, allows for two possible scenarios by which the document was fabricated:

"There are two obvious scenarios used to create the image that can be ascertained from evidence. Either a real COLB was scanned into Photoshop and digitally edited or a real COLB was first scanned to obtain the graphic layout then blanked by soaking the document in solvent to remove the toner. After rescanning the blank page to a separate image the graphics from the previously obtained scan could then be easily applied to the blank scan after some editing and rebuilding. It would also explain why date stamp bleeds through the paper and the various bits of toner located around the image as well as the remnants of the previous location of a security border."

The purported birth certificate was published by the Daily Kos on June 12 in response to unconfirmed reports that Obama was not in fact born in the United States (Canada and Kenya were suggested as the possible locations of his actual birth). Since he would in that case not be a natural born US citizen (his mother was not present in the US sufficiently long as an adult to pass American citizenship on to him automatically), he would not be eligible to be president.

After more than a month of controversy and demands that the Obama campaign produce a paper birth certificate for analysis, this damning new evidence raises the stakes for the democratic party and its front-runner.

Will Obama and his people continue to stonewall in the facing of the mounting evidence of forgery, and provide paper proof of an authentic, original birth certificate or even a genuine secondary Certificate of Live Birth? And will the mass media and mainstream pundits -- which so far have hesitated to touch the hot potato -- finally address the loaded issue of his possible unfitness to meet the basic Constitutional requirement for a President?

Perhaps the outspoken Israeli press corps will be able to do what their fawning American counterparts have failed to do so far. Obama's visit this week to Israel will be an opportunity to begin asking the tough questions -- however unpolitically correct -- about his apparently forged birth certificate and what that means for his citizenship status and Constitutional fitness to be the next leader of the free world.

This is the sixth of a series on the purported Obama birth certificate. Here's where you can find Part 1, 2, 3 4, and 5.

Other articles about Barack Obama are linked on the upper left of this article.

Join our cool new (N)Obama Club, where you can stay up to date with constantly updated videos, photos, and news streams about Barack H. Obama and discuss him in infinite depth and detail with other fans and critics.

Yep ! Not only that, but the President of the Senate is?

Obama Birth Certificate: The Electoral College Takes a Dive

Reader Jason wrote to Electoral college requesting Obama's birth certificate records be released. Jason wrote, "I emailed the Electoral College and submitted all the information - so they can be aware of their duty before electing this man into what will be our utmost undoing."

They answered and punked out.

The Office of the Federal Register at the National Archives and Records Administration administers the Electoral College process, which takes place after the November general election. The Office of the Federal Register does not have the authority to handle issues related to the general election, such as candidate qualifications. People interested in this issue may wish to contact their state election officials or their Congressional Representatives.

Because the process of qualifying for the election and having a candidate's name put on the ballot varies from state to state, you should contact your state's top election officer for more information. In most states, the Secretary of State is the official responsible for oversight of state elections, including the presidential election. Visit the National Secretaries of State web site to locate contact information and web addresses for the Secretary of State from each state and the District of Columbia.

Under federal law an objection to a state's electoral votes may be made to the President of the Senate during Congress's counting of electoral votes in January. The objection must be made in writing and signed by at least one Senator and one member of the House of Representatives. Both the Senate and the House of Representatives debate the objection separately. Debate is limited to two hours. After the debate, both the Senate and the House of Representatives rejoin and both must agree to reject the votes.

Legal Affairs and Policy Staff Office of the Federal Register

The President of the Senate is Robert Byrd - good luck with that!

UPDATE: Slim guy advises: The people to contact are your party representatives at the state level. The leadership of your state Senate and House of your party and the Office of the Governor and Sec of State and possibly the AG. Methods of appointment of electors vary from state to state and also just how much control the government has over them once they are appointed. A little homework needed on your part to determine the best course of action in your case.

UPDATE: My bad... The current President pro tempore of the Senate is Robert Byrd --

According to wikipedia, Roark is right - the U.S. Constitution states the Vice President of the United States serves as President of the Senate, and is the highest-ranking official of the Senate even though he only votes in the case of a tie. CHENEY! How very Rovian .... talk about going out with a bang icon_e_smile.gif

GO CHENEY GO ! (can we impeach Obama yet?)

Story is, the story hasn't been found out yet. Stay tuned, and

don't point your little skuzzy mosquito beak at anybody.

McCain/Palin by DEFAULT ? LOL

Story is, the story hasn't been found out yet. Stay tuned, and

don't point your little skuzzy mosquito beak at anybody.

McCain/Palin by DEFAULT ? LOL

Talk about delusional beyond repair...

Delusional, obviously.

Above the name-calling, cal? Obviously no more.

Well, we tried...

probably usless posting this video since all of you have drank the kolaid, you better cross your fingers close your eyes and scream not fair!

also what about his name and when did he change his name?

The "An American Expat in Southeast Asia" blog reports that Obama's Indonesian schooling began when he was entered into the Roman Catholic, Franciscus Assisi Primary School on January 1, 1968 and sat in class 1B. He was registered under the name Barry Soetoro, serial number 203. School documents listed Barry Soetoro as an Indonesian citizen and his religion was listed as Islam. He will spend three years at Franciscus.

Catholic schools accept non-Catholics worldwide. Non-Catholic students are typically excused from religious instruction and ceremony.

Obama's family moves from H Ramir Street to Dempo Street and Obama enters the 4th grade at the Besuki Primary School, a government school. He was enrolled as Barry Soetoro, Muslim.

All Indonesian students are required to study religion at school and a young Barry Soetoro, being a Muslim, would have been required to study Islam daily in school.

He would have been taught to read and write Arabic, to recite his prayers properly, to read and recite from the Quran and to study the laws of Islam.

In his autobiography, "Dreams From My Father," Obama mentions studying the Quran and describes the public school as "a Muslim school."

According to Tine Hahiyary, one of Obama's teachers and the principal from 1971 through 1989, Barry actively took part in the Islamic religious lessons during his time at the school. His teacher was named Maimunah and she lived in the Puncak area, the Cianjur Regency. "I remembered that he had studied "mengaji" (recitation of the Quran)" Tine said.

Obama himself recalls, "In the Muslim school, the teacher wrote to tell mother I made faces during Koranic studies."

Our guy in Jakarta writes: "The actual usage of the word 'mengaji' in Indonesian and Malaysian societies means the study of learning to recite the Quran in the Arabic language rather than the native tongue. "Mengagi" is a word and a term that is accorded the highest value and status in the mindset of fundamentalist societies here in Southeast Asia. To put it quite simply, 'mengaji classes' are not something that a non practicing or so-called moderate Muslim family would ever send their child to. To put this in a Christian context, this is something above and beyond simply enrolling your child in Sunday school classes."

"The fact that Obama had attended mengaji classes is well known in Indonesia and has left many there wondering just when Obama is going to come out of the closet."

"As I've stated before, the evidence seems to quite clearly show that both Ann Dunham and her husband Lolo Soetoro Mangunharjo were in fact devout Muslims themselves and they raised their son as such."

8 months ago

Source(s):

http://www.tucc.org/black_value_system.h...

Barry Soetoro Barrack Hussein Obama's real name

November 6th, 2008, by Purba Negoro

Purba on Barry Soetoro aka Barack Obama’s Indonesian connection.

Former Menteng student now US President

Obama Barack has been democratically elected President of the US.

Quite an about face for the best democracy money can buy, in view of the Bush presidential se-lection.

But of course, corruption, collusion and nepotism is the sole monopoly of the Third World - or so the deluded denizens of the West repeat to themselves as they hug their knees, rocking back and forth - reminding themselves of how they uphold human rights equally across the board, entirely devoid of double-standards and totally oblivious to race, creed or religion.

Barrak Hussein Obama II was born to a white American Ann Dunham and Kenyan Barrak Hussein Obama Snr, in Nyang’oma Kogelo now in Kenya.

Here the Indonesian link starts.

Ann Dunham married in 1967 Lolo Soetoro, a Javanese, whose own father, in 1946 was killed along with his eldest brother were killed, after which the Dutch army burned down the family’s home. Soetoro fled with his mother into the countryside to survive. Incidentally yet more proof of Dutch War Crimes - delibrate destruction of civilian property outside the scope of battle.

Pak Lolo Soetoro was an army geologist then later a government relations consultant for Mobil Oil. Obama describes Soetoro as well-mannered, even-tempered, and easy with people.

search for yourself

http://www.indonesiamatters.com/2952/barry-soetoro/

http://chicagoagainstobama.wordpress.co ... y-soetoro/

I'm still waiting on MosquitoZits and Shepblows to knock it off.

They haven't yet.

I remember when Shepbites and Heck ridiculed the idea that the leftists in Congress

were planning on re-activating the "Fairness Doctrine".

Yeah, can't deny THAT one anymore.

I'm still waiting on MosquitoZits and Shepblows to knock it off.

They haven't yet.

I remember when Shepbites and Heck ridiculed the idea that the leftists in Congress

were planning on re-activating the "Fairness Doctrine".

Yeah, can't deny THAT one anymore.

there pussies

I think one of the "hooks" of the birth debate is that IF he moved to Indonesia AND technically gave up US citizenship (as you must to attend school there) THEN in order to return to the US he'd have been naturalized at that point.

Now IMO whatever the truth is it's not going to come out either way.

It would cause rioting in the streets and I would bet that even if it were true it will be kept secret.

As funny as I think it would be to see the election overturned on a technicality I don't suppose the end result would be positive for the country.

WSS

I think one of the "hooks" of the birth debate is that IF he moved to Indonesia AND technically gave up US citizenship (as you must to attend school there) THEN in order to return to the US he'd have been naturalized at that point.

It would cause rioting in the streets and I would bet that even if it were true it will be kept secret.

As funny as I think it would be to see the election overturned on a technicality I don't suppose the end result would be positive for the country.

WSS

i agree with you steve, with a total democrat contoled government they will stay away from this.

WSS

i agree with you steve, with a total democrat contoled government they will stay away from this.

Frankly T I doubt if even the Republicans controlled both houses that this would see the light of day.

WSS

WSS

Frankly T I doubt if even the Republicans controlled both houses that this would see the light of day.

WSS

Steve, maybe Arnold Schwartnegger can run know! or will the lefties cry then.

Posted by africanpress on November 9, 2008

The Imam who came forward to assist in the search of Barack Obama’s identity left Kenya secretly last night, and will arrive in the UK this morning. He will meet with a US contact person who will assist him in recording an asylum statement in the UK after handing over the documents that caused the blessing of Obama when he was born and to confirm the origin of the name Hussein.

The man will join relatives in the UK because his life will be in danger if he were to return to Kenya after removing the documents from the Mosque’s archives and taking them out of the country. The man has been informed about the on-going case filed in the US Supreme Court by attorney Philip Berg challenging Barack Obama’s citizenship.

When the man heard that Jerome Corsi was in Kenya a few months ago, he took a decision to try and meet him, but had to travel back to Mombasa from Nairobi on hearing that Corsi had been bundled and taken to the airport on deportation orders.

The Imam is the grandson of the late Imam who blessed Barack Obama when he was born in Mombasa on the 4th of august 1961.

While in the UK, the Imam and the American contact person will visit Amnesty International before handing himself over to the authorities where he will formally deliver his application for asylum. The contact man has arranged so that they get an official from Amnesty international to accompany them to the home office desk where he will inform them on he dangers that will face him if he were to return to Kenya after delivering the documents on Obama.

This may now bring to close the speculations on Obama’s citizenship and the secrecy on where he was born.

API will dispatch a detailed letter in support of the Imam’s - application for asylum and protection - to the UK Home Office Secretary later today. The letter will be made available on the site here, but minus the names of the Imam.

African Press International

this will piss off a lot of lefties, exposing the truth always does

WSS

Nor would ignoring the Constitution of the United States.

I think there is more to this than just some crackpots spouting off.

It needs to be settled before he is sworn in....that would create a much larger constitutional crisis.

It might even be fraud on the public.

I can't see anyone against digging in to this a little further to clear it up once and for all..

Funny thing. We had a Black employee get terminated today. She was a ghetto type to be sure. She kept cussing "You white mother f----kers". "You're racist a===holes". She kept saying "Obama will take care of all of you soon you white mother fu'''''kers". This is not a joke. This is true. I realize some of you live in a world where everyone gets along. But this really happened, not a BS post. This is the attitude of alot of Blacks. Deal with it.

If it did turn out that Obama was born in Kenya, my goodness, what a disaster

for our country.

But even the Kenyans think Obama's views on abortion are an abomination.

That is very telling.

This whole biz needs to be resolved with the simple fact, the simple truth as proven,

and we move on.

Archived