THE BROWNS BOARD

Mangini: We're not dealing Quinn

IschY

I will agree that he sucks, after playing in less than 10 games.

You really think "playing games" matters. BQ hasn't even shown to be a NFL QB unlike DA, who is just a subpar NFL QB.

Quinnbots enjoy the BQ dream, not the reality. Same thing for the Andersonites, who think he is a starting quality caliber of NFL QB.

BQ won't be in the league in a few years.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LOL. Come on. Move on. Who cares what DA does. Who cares what Quinn does. Quinn wasn't sucker punched. He just sucked. Deal with that reality.

Why don't you ask your best buddy "The Lumster", he know's all about what there is to know about Browns quarterbacks. :rolleyes:

You really think "playing games" matters. BQ hasn't even shown to be a NFL QB unlike DA, who is just a subpar NFL QB.

Quinnbots enjoy the BQ dream, not the reality. Same thing for the Andersonites, who think he is a starting quality caliber of NFL QB.

You really think "playing games" matters.

Since you asked. Why don't you go and find somewhere else to be an "IDIOT". ;)

You obviously know more than the experts, have you seen therir views?

Anderson gets rid of the ball quicker, for better or for worse. That's one reason why the line looks a lot better.

Anyway, I agree about not drafting a QB, the Browns should go Defense first.

It isn't that I wouldn't draft a qb #1...I just don't think any are worth the type of pick we will hold.

Look! A false equivalence!

Anderson's played in 34 NFL Games. Quinn's played in 7. There may be a reason why DA has shown something.

Madden downgraded *EVERYONE.*

To emphasize superstars or some such.

Doesn't really matter. People are just going to create Customs will all 99s anyway. Except this time, they're going to be more powerful.

Eek.

EDIT: That was choppier than Tacitus. I haven't even read Tacitus enough to emulate his style. How is this happening?

Archived