THE BROWNS BOARD

tailgate help!!!

hanse

hey guys first timer and need help!gettin married this weekend and our honeymoon is coming to watch my browns!(not even my idea).my wife has never been to a game and i want to show her the experience!!!!we are staying at the crowne plaza and dont know of tailgating or if i should get tickets before or is scalpers a good idea?we are coming from ontario so i dont know which way to go on this.we are coming for the packers game and any ticket or tailgate info from you guys would be great.there are a few of us BROWNIE fans here in CANADA so thanx in advance and maybe we can tailgate and show my wife what its about!!!!!

hey guys first timer and need help!gettin married this weekend and our honeymoon is coming to watch my browns!(not even my idea).my wife has never been to a game and i want to show her the experience!!!!we are staying at the crowne plaza and dont know of tailgating or if i should get tickets before or is scalpers a good idea?we are coming from ontario so i dont know which way to go on this.we are coming for the packers game and any ticket or tailgate info from you guys would be great.there are a few of us BROWNIE fans here in CANADA so thanx in advance and maybe we can tailgate and show my wife what its about!!!!!

See our tailgate page at www.TheBrownsBoard.com/tailgate.htm for details.

Archived