THE BROWNS BOARD

The Oregon Trail of Tears..... Send them all packin!!!!!

Roy.E.Munson

:lol:icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Ohhh man, that gave me a gut busting laugh....

Thanks Munson...

dood yer pathetic and deluded

Gawd forbid you ever actually get within range of actually interacting with one of the Browns players.

Might be like one of those nasty zoo accidents where the fat Retard somehow gets into the lion's cage to pet the kitty:

FruitofThelooms Inspecta: Hey JOE THOMAS! Awesome. I am the HUGEST fan. YOu probably have seen my 1500 posts on Brownsboardipower.com/forum! Yeah thats me!

Thomas: (warily looking around, is there another checkout line with less faggage in it?)

FruitofThelooms Inspecta: So great game the other night we almost got them asswipe broncos. Great blocking on your side Big Joe!

Thomas: uhh yeah thanks.

FruitoftheLooms Inspecta: So thanks the lord we got big Dumb Ass out of there. So relieved we are shipping his ass down the road. Ha Ha. Man I wish we could just kick his ass to the curb now and get all those wins back. Big Dumb Ass!

Thomas: (finally turning to look down at this fat little schlempy guy with his eight buckets of clearance potato salad) who?

FruitoftheLooms Inspecta: Dumb Ass. DA. Derek Anderson!

Thomas: And who are you again?

Inspecta: I am inspecta.

Thomas: yeah. Well I don't know you and you dont know me and you dont know Derek so step off little man. That's a teammate of mine and a friend and you are talking out your ass here. Just try to be cool, alright?

Inspecta: Sure, Sure big Joe, its all cool. DA's cool!

Thomas starts to walk to another checkout line that has just happened, Inspecta follows.

Thomas: Please don't follow me, ok?

Inspecta: Sure. No problem Big Joe!

(Inspecta thinks to himself WOW I just hung out with JOE THOMAS. I guess me and him are buds now. I am a little confused about why he doesnt just totally want to kick DA's ass but man I JUST HUNG OUT WITH JOE THOMAS!)

ONB

:lol:icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Thanks Munson...

Gawd forbid you ever actually get within range of actually interacting with one of the Browns players.

Might be like one of those nasty zoo accidents where the fat Retard somehow gets into the lion's cage to pet the kitty:

FruitofThelooms Inspecta: Hey JOE THOMAS! Awesome. I am the HUGEST fan. YOu probably have seen my 1500 posts on Brownsboardipower.com/forum! Yeah thats me!

Thomas: (warily looking around, is there another checkout line with less faggage in it?)

FruitofThelooms Inspecta: So great game the other night we almost got them asswipe broncos. Great blocking on your side Big Joe!

FruitoftheLooms Inspecta: So thanks the lord we got big Dumb Ass out of there. So relieved we are shipping his ass down the road. Ha Ha. Man I wish we could just kick his ass to the curb now and get all those wins back. Big Dumb Ass!

Thomas: (finally turning to look down at this fat little schlempy guy with his eight buckets of clearance potato salad) who?

Thomas: yeah. Well I don't know you and you dont know me and you dont know Derek so step off little man. That's a teammate of mine and a friend and you are talking out your ass here. Just try to be cool, alright?

Thomas starts to walk to another checkout line that has just happened, Inspecta follows.

(Inspecta thinks to himself WOW I just hung out with JOE THOMAS. I guess me and him are buds now. I am a little confused about why he doesnt just totally want to kick DA's ass but man I JUST HUNG OUT WITH JOE THOMAS!)

ONB

DA FAG!

Thanks Munson...

ONB

DA FAG!

thanks for the bump genius

Thanx to all my fans...

I promise... their will be more!

Just a warning, Atenears thinks too many pictures are gay.

Of course, he thinks a lot of things are gay, but especially pictures.

Guest Masters
Thanx to all my fans...

I promise... their will be more!

Just a warning, Atenears thinks too many pictures are gay.

Of course, he thinks a lot of things are gay, but especially pictures.

Yet will post them in the cheerleader threads?

I can't fault or hate Anderson. The guy wasn't some big time 1st round pick or a huge free agent bust. He was just a guy we picked up that did the best he could and gave us Browns' fans something to cheer about last year.

Actually.... last time i checked he was a 26 million dollar free agent bust!

Guest Masters
I can't fault or hate Anderson. The guy wasn't some big time 1st round pick or a huge free agent bust. He was just a guy we picked up that did the best he could and gave us Browns' fans something to cheer about last year.

Precisely. DA was a great story last year (well, at least for the first 8-9 starts). But the hope and dream he'd turn into the diamond in the rough Tom Brady was to much to ask. He got a good chunk of money for this year, and well deserved after what he did last year. But this is a what have you done for me lately league.

Masters, his time has come and gone, no doubt. I can't hate the guy because he helped put together one of the most exciting seasons i have seen as a Browns' fan.

Kbndawg stop trying to be reasonable.

Reasonable is gay.

Roy Munson, is Woody from Cheers just about as good as it gets for you?

Heroes are important I guess.

Guest Masters
Masters, his time has come and gone, no doubt. I can't hate the guy because he helped put together one of the most exciting seasons i have seen as a Browns' fan.

Kbndawg stop trying to be reasonable.

Reasonable is gay.

Roy Munson, is Woody from Cheers just about as good as it gets for you?

Heroes are important I guess.

Jesus! Back to shots at screen names.

Guest Masters

Well, for me, it was one of the most exciting halves of a season. My excitement was done in week 11. It started to go away in week 3 agaisnt OAK, but I got suckered in by the jeckel and hyde like everyone else.

Archived