Sign in to follow this  
Kosar_For_President

HLH Fundraiser

Just making sure all of us that post in here see this.

Hello to all. I am posting this here because I think more people will see this. Mods if possible maybe put this at the top with the Fantasy Posts.

LCDawgFan13 and I have put a website up to help a family with a sick child (his neighbors). He has a rare disease similar to Leukemia. This is the second time they have had to go through this (Click on the link below). We all know how expensive all of this can get. Let's give them a little relief.

I was the first to donate $25. If everyone on the board could give something, they would have a good start in getting help.

LCDawgFan13 will also be hosting a fundraiser to help this family. He will update you when this happens.

Any additional questions you can contact LCDawgFan13 or email brannonsstory@gmail.com. Thanks for everyone's help.

Brannon's Story

p.s. I verified the info about their first child passing away.

Just making sure all of us that post in here see this.

Hello to all. I am posting this here because I think more people will see this. Mods if possible maybe put this at the top with the Fantasy Posts.

LCDawgFan13 and I have put a website up to help a family with a sick child (his neighbors). He has a rare disease similar to Leukemia. This is the second time they have had to go through this (Click on the link below). We all know how expensive all of this can get. Let's give them a little relief.

I was the first to donate $25. If everyone on the board could give something, they would have a good start in getting help.

LCDawgFan13 will also be hosting a fundraiser to help this family. He will update you when this happens.

Any additional questions you can contact LCDawgFan13 or email brannonsstory@gmail.com. Thanks for everyone's help.

Brannon's Story

p.s. I verified the info about their first child passing away.

Is there something a little ore fleshed out in terms of a website? That splashpage with a paypal link does not feel very secure. I dont have a problem donating and would like some more information.

If there was some thing with some information on the family with images or I dont know just more it would possibly easier to solicit donations.

If there was some thing with some information on the family with images or I dont know just more it would possibly easier to solicit donations.

I agree Sev, I put the page up. But the family was bombarded with news and other shit last time their first daughter past away. They wanted to keep as anonymous as possible.