THE BROWNS BOARD

.....Meanwhile in the Jersey Swamplands......

Furnier

Looks like a Pro right outta the box against the Patriots.

Ughhhh

DWJ

you obviously didn't watch the whole game.

Sanchez was horrible in the first half. Avg. in the 2nd. The Pat's and Brady just stunk up the joint and the Jets D did a great job. Wonders happen when you have a sound OL and Def.

you obviously didn't watch the whole game.

Sanchez was horrible in the first half. Avg. in the 2nd. The Pat's and Brady just stunk up the joint and the Jets D did a great job. Wonders happen when you have a sound OL and Def.

LOL. Didn't need to, general theme of Sanchez performance. Pats really stunk the 2nd half. Hey, even BB is rebuilding(and he has more goodies to trade damn him).

I would love to see sanchez do anything other than throw picks and hit the ground just like DA would be doing with this browns team or either of the mannings hell even Big Gay Ben would be sacked and picked to death playing on this team our coach needs to grow some balls since the owner cant and do what has to be done...heads need to roll and i dont mean in the gentler hidden hypocrisy of the offseason loud blunt statements need to be made now....

LOL. He looked terrible in the first half and average in the 2nd. The Patriots dynasty is over.

Its been over - they havent won a Super Bowl in five years! Also - I dont know of any dynasty since the age of the Super Bowl that lost a Super Bowl..

60's Packers - 2 SB's - no losses

70' Steelers - 4 -0

80's 49ers - 4-0

90's Cowboys - 3-0

OK, I "Redzoned" it. I don't suppose that gives you a true idea of the complexion of a game. I did notice in this game and the Monday Nighter against Buffalo that the Pats appear to be fading. Still, after watching the stinkfest in Invesco it sorta made Sanchez look Godlike.

Doug

I agree. I watched and Sanchez and the Jets didn't so much win the game as the Patriots gave it away. Sanchez looked bad throughout most the game, but the Patriots only came up with, I believe, 9 points.

Damn, I was just browsing and I had to go register to respond to this nonsense. :angry:

For the record, Sanchez only threw five passes in the first half, and completed three of them.

They then let him loose in the second half and he proceeded to throw for 148 yards and lead the team on three scoring drives. (He would have had 2 TD passes if Chanci Stuckey could have remembered to keep his feet inbounds).

If that's your definition of "looked bad throughout most of the game," then you should lay off the alcohol when writing forum posts.

Sanchez has been OK, but this is the perfect example of everyone going gaga over the wrong portion of the team and the QB getting entirely too much credit. The Jets defense is what is winning them games.

Plus, look at the Pats. Look at their starting corners. Leigh Bodden is one of them.... a guy who couldnt start for the 0-16 Lions.

Sanchez has played ok. not good not bad. the jets are winning games, that is all that matters. The team wins games, not the qb's stats. As much as i hate to say it look at big gay ben. his stats are not really all that impressive. He just somehow finds a way to win games.

Sanchez has played ok. not good not bad. the jets are winning games, that is all that matters. The team wins games, not the qb's stats. As much as i hate to say it look at big gay ben. his stats are not really all that impressive. He just somehow finds a way to win games.

except in chicago

Archived