THE BROWNS BOARD

FBI to expand the scope of its ACORN investigation

Mr. T

"We support Ohio Congressman John Boehner's request that the White House immediately block all federal funding of ACORN activities until this group's questionable activities are fully investigated. We want to know how they are paying for attorneys, and why Seton Hall's Center for Social Justice and the Public Interest Law Center are providing legal assistance to ACORN for this effort."

Article, More HERE

"We support Ohio Congressman John Boehner's request that the White House immediately block all federal funding of ACORN activities until this group's questionable activities are fully investigated. We want to know how they are paying for attorneys, and why Seton Hall's Center for Social Justice and the Public Interest Law Center are providing legal assistance to ACORN for this effort."[url

ACORN is truly a Posse, in my opinion. Nothing more and nothing less.

ACORN is truly a Posse, in my opinion. Nothing more and nothing less.

They are being played by those in power, the limousine liberal.

20081012obamaacorn02.jpg

Johanns amendment to defund ACORN housing PASSES! 83-7

Those Acorn crooks chickens are really starting to come home to roost. While the nutroots will continues to cry RACIST, DOCTORED TAPES, etc etc, something is obviously happening since Big Government / Glenn Beck / James O’Keefe and Hannah released those ACORN videos last week of ACORN encouraging 13 year old child prostitution, tax evasion, etc.

Today the Senate passed by a margin of 83-7 Nebraska Senator Mike Johanns amendment to cut off funding to ACORN. As far the roll call vote, the only known 1 of the 6 to vote against it was Dick Durbin, from the corruption capitol of Illinois. And here’s the ACORN 7 as I like to call them who voted NAY, make sure you remember these names:

* Dick Durbin (D-IL)

* Roland Burris (D-IL)

* Robert Casey (D-PA)

* Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY)

* Patrick Leahy (D-VT)

* Bernie Sanders (I-VT)

* Sheldon Whitehouse (D-RI)

Can U Help Me Hide My Nuts?

obamacorn.jpg

Archived