THE BROWNS BOARD

1-4 at Home

OSU Kid

1-4 at home PATHETIC.

27 points Sunday, 30 points thursday. Both losses PATHETIC.

Things never change and they will not start next week in Buffalo. I hate to see what Lee Evans is going to do.

Nope they will not at least not until Crennel is let go...I been saying on here ever since the Browns started 0-3 that they were going to be lucky to win 7 games. Right now I dont see it happening...The loss to the Ravens destroyed the Browns season and I just dont see them recovering from that anytime soon...

Guest Masters
1-4 at home PATHETIC.

27 points Sunday, 30 points thursday. Both losses PATHETIC.

Things never change and they will not start next week in Buffalo. I hate to see what Lee Evans is going to do.

Nope they will not at least not until Crennel is let go...I been saying on here ever since the Browns started 0-3 that they were going to be lucky to win 7 games. Right now I dont see it happening...The loss to the Ravens destroyed the Browns season and I just dont see them recovering from that anytime soon...

They could recover to 7 wins. But with RAC as the coach, the team will continue to have problems. I like the guy, but he just isn't a head coach in the NFL.

Totally sucks to suck at home. To pay major league prices for a minor league performance really blows.

Are we the only NFL team to play a 3-0 defense? Most play a 3-4 or 4-3.

Archived