THE BROWNS BOARD

Racial Ignorance No Longer Tolerated

beyster

As we move forward and progress as a nation, we need to also progress as people.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/blog...rn=ncaaf,120197

Texas lineman Burnette booted for racist Obama Facebook rant

Clearly I have made a mistake and apologized for it and will pay for it. I received it as a text message from an acquaintance and immaturely put it up on facebook in the light of the election. Im not racist and apologize for offending you. I grew up on a ranch in a small town where that was a real thing and I need to grow up. I sincerely am sorry for being ignorant in thinking that it would be ok to write that publicly and apologize to you in particular. I have to be more mature than to put the reputation of my team at stake and to spread that kind of hate which I dont even believe in. Once again, I sincerely apologize.

As we move forward and progress as a nation, we need to also progress as people.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/blog...rn=ncaaf,120197

Texas lineman Burnette booted for racist Obama Facebook rant

Clearly I have made a mistake and apologized for it and will pay for it. I received it as a text message from an acquaintance and immaturely put it up on facebook in the light of the election. Im not racist and apologize for offending you. I grew up on a ranch in a small town where that was a real thing and I need to grow up. I sincerely am sorry for being ignorant in thinking that it would be ok to write that publicly and apologize to you in particular. I have to be more mature than to put the reputation of my team at stake and to spread that kind of hate which I dont even believe in. Once again, I sincerely apologize.

Remove the Avitar or you are out of here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Aloysius

I posted that pic a week or so ago, and my post ended up getting deleted.

I understand why you'd want to keep it, beyster, but the other side will use your avatar as an excuse for posting racist cartoons, etc. For that reason alone, it's probably a good idea for you to remove it.

Archived