THE BROWNS BOARD

Impressive

We need Tom Tupa

The people I know who do know him all basically say the same thing: everyone respects him, his intellect, and say he's very sharp. He wants to be a wonk, and that's how he spends his time - studying, reading, trying to fashion a new career. Has become less funny, more earnest. Cares about people. One guy said, "This is the job he should have."

Also a bit of a dick.

He may be very talented and have great knowledge of many subjects in many areas, but he is not doing his job unless he represents the people from his own state and votes for what they want.

Otherwise, he just becomes another pompous asshole politician by doing his own thing.

He may be very talented and have great knowledge of many subjects in many areas, but he is not doing his job unless he represents the people from his own state and votes for what they want.

Otherwise, he just becomes another pompous asshole politician by doing his own thing.

T I think right there is one of our major problems.... I am not attacking you personally so dont take it like that. People are voting for a represenative who can make INDEPENDENT decisions because they are leaders and intelligent enough to govern for others. The populace may not know what is the best solution overall and we dont need these empty figure heads who just do what ever the mob masses give to pollsters.

I liked it when he said he would vote the way HE thought he should..... We the people are voting for leaders who can put their fulltime into issues that we cant and make the best decision....

If we dont like the results of their decision making than we can fire him and hire someone else thru the voting process..... polls to me are almost damaging to a degree to governance because it creates empty suits who only desire to get reelected rather than govern. Leaders need to make hard decisions and not always listen to the masses on everything.

I liked it when he said he would vote the way HE thought he should..... We the people are voting for leaders who can put their fulltime into issues that we cant and make the best decision....

That's how you see Franken?

Really?

I mean I don't think he's an idiot but like most (I'd guess) politicians who do study "policy" (or say they do...) it's as a basis to support their own preconceived or assigned ideology.

Like HS debate.

Here's your conclusion. Prove it or disprove it.

The object is not to find the truth it's to support one side or the other.

We'll see how often he differs with the left of his party.

WSS

Archived