THE BROWNS BOARD

Obama - the great lying manipulator and divider

calfoxwc

The speech tonight was so partisan, he seems to relish dividing groups...

oh wait, that has been his whole career.

Meanwhile, Obama is going to become the UN Security Council chairman.

That tell you anything? Maybe just an unease? Or worse?

From chairing the Security Council, he could sell our country down the UN river,

and maybe head the entire UN in the future? One world government?

anti Christ sentiments going to soar?

Or just worry that our country is being disintigrated to render

us more easily in the UN's grasp?

I don't know. But I'm not the only one wonderin what the hell

we are headed for.

Obama to seal US-UN relationship

By Harvey Morris at the United Nations

Published: September 8 2009 19:59 | Last updated: September 8 2009 19:59

Barack Obama will cement the new co-operative relationship between the US and the United Nations this month when he becomes the first American president to chair its 15-member Security Council.

The topic for the summit-level session of the council on September 24 is nuclear non-proliferation and nuclear disarmament – one of several global challenges that the US now wants to see addressed at a multinational level.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/7d0c7a3a-9ca4-11de...es.com%2Fdsp%2F

search.htm%3FsearchFor%3Dobama%2Bun%2Bsecurity%2Bcouncil

Obama during the campaign:

Chided Hillary over her idea to REQUIRE med insurance by each American, or pay a fine.

Obama NOW:

Is chided over adopting the idea to REQUIRE med insurance by each American, or pay a fine.

he is a liar, a manipulator, a Chavez.

He's also insane, just an evil figurehead.

Obama put in power an FCC head that heralds Chavez's "democracy" and his crackdown

on the media.

Obama wants the top regulator in place, that thinks wild animals can get attorneys and sue

human beings. Who thinks all hunting should be outlawed, and the 2nd Amendment

is a fraud, and believes that a human being cannot legally evict rats out of his/her house,

if it causes the rat harm.

There just is NO DEFENDING Obama now. That debate is over.

He is the citizen of the world first.

Nostradamus (sp) said the third one would be the worse one - by far - and would usher in the end of the world.

First of all #3 has to endear himself to the entire world and become, de facto, leader.

PS I don't take such sentiments lightly and am concerned about what is before us.

Just my humble opinion.

here's my challenge:

find me one problem with obama that was not a problem with the previous administration.

this is not a "the GOP did it too" post.....but i want to get to the bottom of why you post this bullshit. are you upset with this turn because he says one thing, does another, because he's pro-UN, because it "hampers" US sovereignty? just what do you fundamentally disagree with?

i ask because you simply do not know how to present an argument, do not know how to structure the information, and thus your message is lost on those stupid enough to waste their time trying to decipher it. point being, if your upset because he's a "liar and manipulator", then you must obviously hate all politicians.....include shrub, who was a master manipulator and much bigger liar than obama. thats undeniable....

so what really is your beef? whats jerking those tears, besides bitter feelings after getting your asses handed to you in the last election?

Obama during the campaign:

Chided Hillary over her idea to REQUIRE med insurance by each American, or pay a fine.

Obama NOW:

Is chided over adopting the idea to REQUIRE med insurance by each American, or pay a fine.

he is a liar, a manipulator, a Chavez.

He's also insane, just an evil figurehead.

Obama put in power an FCC head that heralds Chavez's "democracy" and his crackdown

on the media.

Obama wants the top regulator in place, that thinks wild animals can get attorneys and sue

human beings. Who thinks all hunting should be outlawed, and the 2nd Amendment

is a fraud, and believes that a human being cannot legally evict rats out of his/her house,

if it causes the rat harm.

There just is NO DEFENDING Obama now. That debate is over.

Sounds like a winner, Obama can hand out fines for those who dont want insurance.

King Tut demands you to perform now!

Choco - are you kidding?

"find me one problem with obama that was not a problem with the previous administration."

Communist Van Jones, had to resign. No other communist has been in Bush's admin.

Expanding the national debt, apparently, to more than 12 trillion bucks in the near future.

Dissing our Constitution

Attempted media attacks, and on 1st and 2nd Amendments...

Expanding gov control, already far beyond any admin in U.S. HISTORY

Cass Sunwhateverhisname is.... thinks that animals can get attorneys and sue people.

Read up on him. The Bush admin NEVER had wackoes like Obama.

Obama is basically anti-Semite - he is withdrawing support for Israel, and making

unilateral demands for concessions from them, while thanking Muslims for their contributions...

Obama is withdrawing ecomic support to Honduras because they stopped

Seleya from becoming a leftist dictator there, in the exact same mold as Chavez.

Need I go on?

I don't know how much of this I buy...

but the continuity of the same people running our gov seems to be valid.

It's time to start a new political party.

The American Patriot party.

Nostradamus (sp) said the third one would be the worse one - by far - and would usher in the end of the world.

First of all #3 has to endear himself to the entire world and become, de facto, leader.

PS I don't take such sentiments lightly and am concerned about what is before us.

Just my humble opinion.

This has been another edition of "Poor Tupa."

This has been another edition of "Poor Tupa." Heck

Heck translation:

"I despise anyone who speaks their mind on any issue

without my approval"

Archived