THE BROWNS BOARD

Possible new team

Thaak

The Redskins have been trying to get a new QB all off-season without luck. For some reason they are not sold on Cambell being their QB.

They just put Colt Brennan on IR and cut Chase Daniels. That leaves them with Two QB's. Cambell and Todd Collins.

If they still aren't sold on Cambell... could they potentially trade for DA?

Word here in Hogland is that Todd Collins is entrenched at #2. I think Campbell's on his last year of his deal and Snyder is foolish enough to get hit by cupids arrow with DA's arm. Might be a destination for DA to go in and compete for #1. Zorny is a WCO guy though, but they have quite a stable of young talented receivers that are expected to make big plays.

And they still have Santana Moss, the Spud Webb of the NFL as a serious playmaker.

I suggested a little more than a week ago DA to STL because Bulger isnt young and he's hurt. I'd certainly be in favor of this. However, I really have to wonder about rumors coming out of the Mangini regime. He doesnt tell anybody anything. The K2 trade came completely out of nowhere. Love the idea, but I'll believe it when I see it.

could there be a 3 way trade happening somewhere?

Tampa has all 4 QB's on their roster. Look for Luke McCown to also be dealt. This may lessen the market for DA, or it could prompt some sort of a three-way trade sending DA to say St. Louis or Oakland, and Luke McCown to Cleveland to be their back-up.

Archived