Tailgate party

emorgan

I am a die hard Cleveland Brown fan from Alabama. I will be at the Cincinnati game on the 4 Oct, was trying to get tailgating information for this game!

Thanks!

Where in Bama? I have family all over the state. I will be up that weekend as well....live in Chattanooga.

The crew usually posts up the specifics for the tailgates a week before the game...to get a head count and such.

On this site you can look around...it gives the specifics...all you do is show up with what you want to drink...Ed and Don cook up the grub...Stan acts as party host.....mostly taking sips of what the others have brought...people are starting to catch on to his ways..check the tailgate site...it gives the details...they do it right...it isn't just cheap dogs on the grill...pitmaster roach does a great job with the menu....chicken bobs...shrimp...changes game to game....you just toss some bones in the jug...they don't even tell you how much...but you have to figure a whopper and fries costs $5 these days...and this is better than that.....way better...just to give a hint on what would be proper.

Alabama...I even like the football team....3rd on my list behind Florida and OSU...maybe even a tie with OSU at this point...got to go SEC....you know what I mean.

Keep checking Bubba.....and welcome.

Archived