THE BROWNS BOARD

Schefter: Watson to Browns

Riffer X

I’m ready for the virtual signaling. 😂

I still don’t think this is a smart move but the dude is a stallion. Gonna be a faaaaay contract and a lot of capital. Right move? Guess the north is going to find out!  Rapistburger better be a banned term on here. Lol

• Upvote 1

Just now, hx214 said:

Check goodwill for my gear fellas. Ain't rooting for this scumbag

Same here.

Without a first round pick for 3 years, plus some additional assets.

Not to mention the pending suspension, this year will likely be a dumpster fire.

1 minute ago, Kvoethe said:

5 yrs...230million guaranteed...3 1st round picks

Roflmao

Christ

Yea, that’s insanity. I feel for you all mad about this. I’d be mad too. I don’t know how you guarantee all that money with his baggage. 

1 minute ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

We do have some great ones.  Especially the ones that have false teeth.

He isn’t about those happy endings. The dude legit likes getting pegged. Google it. 😬

• Haha 1

Hell...he may still get suspended by the NFL...rofl...guaranteed money..

I dont understand it.  Next year is a feast of good qbs to draft.  Why not wait than sacrifice the future..

• Upvote 2

Well fellas, I'm a man of my word. I can hope against hope the backlash in Cleveland is enough to cause an uprising, but it won't be.

Easy decision for me to not support this team and organization until the sexual deviant is gone. It's going to be a hard break from this board, so I genuinely hope the best for all of you. I've come to see many of you as virtual fans and buddies with me, and I hope life treats you well. None of you bastards better die on me until God willing this board is still operational and this clown is off the team. I'm not trying to be holier than thou, but this is an easy line in the sand for me.

Best of luck-Justin 

• Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, jrb12711 said:

Well fellas, I'm a man of my word. I can hope against hope the backlash in Cleveland is enough to cause an uprising, but it won't be.

Easy decision for me to not support this team and organization until the sexual deviant is gone. It's going to be a hard break from this board, so I genuinely hope the best for all of you. I've come to see many of you as virtual fans and buddies with me, and I hope life treats you well. None of you bastards better die on me until God willing this board is still operational and this clown is off the team. I'm not trying to be holier than thou, but this is an easy line in the sand for me.

Best of luck-Justin 

Hopefully you'll reconsider in the not so distant future, but if not I respect your decision.