THE BROWNS BOARD

That was an absolute f'in disgrace of a defensive game plan.

NW Ohio Brownie

I fully agree.

Are we ever going to get a pass rush?

Some remedial tackling drills wouldn't hurt either, I've seen better CYO defense, at least they WRAP up the ball carrier.

The Brown's defense is...

1) Totally lacking aggressive game plans. Cutler did NOT do well when the heavy heat was on. (coaching)

2) Fundamentally poor (tackling, etc)...again, coaching

3) Lethargic & un-motivated...strike 3 for the coaching.

In addition, throw in the 4th down play...4th & a yard & NO RB even on the field icon_mad.gif !!

Romeo needs to go...NOW!!! I understand we would need either an interim coach or coaching by committee, but we need to let our players know we are done submitting them to this crap!

What defensive game plan?

Shanahan has got to be laughing his ass off that he came in here and won that game with the wing and a prayer offense they had.

Our D sucks.

Doug

What defensive game plan?

Shanahan has got to be laughing his ass off that he came in here and won that game with the wing and a prayer offense they had.

Our D sucks.

Doug

And defense............

Guest Masters
I fully agree.

Are we ever going to get a pass rush?

Some remedial tackling drills wouldn't hurt either, I've seen better CYO defense, at least they WRAP up the ball carrier.

Sadly, there was a pass rush. Willie, AD, and a couple of other guys wiffed bad on would be sacks. Bad, bad, bad play by the secondary.

Now, I'll blast Bmac for that first TD pass and his crappy ass wiff going for the ball after it already was caught. But he read it. He was waving for over the top help and Jones just sat there in the box waiting on the TE to release, even though ne never did. Aweful, aweful, aweful.

Archived