THE BROWNS BOARD

Kevin Stefanski

lodilobo

I don't think we ran him out of town....I think he wanted out, even before he got here. I saw him drop a lot of well thrown balls while he was here. If your not happy with your situation, you can't perform to your potential.

8 hours ago, hoorta said:

Plenty..  Just stop with our WRs are sub standard mantra, it's getting really old. 

FYI, that guy we couldn't run out of town fast enough had six catches on seven targets for 70+ yards  and a TD tonight.   

Whippy fizz... He's still a kunt...

10 hours ago, hoorta said:

Plenty..  Just stop with our WRs are sub standard mantra, it's getting really old. 

FYI, that guy we couldn't run out of town fast enough had six catches on seven targets for 70+ yards  and a TD tonight.   

yet, he was "injured" for weeks with the Browns, then all of a sudden he was "healed" with the rams? right.

Meanwhile......................

Jersey number reportedly was an issue in OBJ to Rams ...

Nov 14, 2021Jersey number reportedly was an issue in OBJ to Rams. Of all the various factors that Odell Beckham Jr. had to consider this week in picking his next team, an apparently important one became a ...

Troy Aikman Thinks Odell Beckham Jr. is Already Causing ...

Troy Aikman Thinks Odell Beckham Jr. is Already Causing Problems For Rams. By Liam McKeone. Nov 16, 2021. Los Angeles Rams v San Francisco 49ers / Lachlan Cunningham/GettyImages. Last night, the ...

Plaschke: Rams adding Odell Beckham Jr. is a bad idea ...

Rams. Stockpiling for Super Bowl run, Rams add marquee receiver Odell Beckham Jr. The Rams added to their already deep receiving corps by making a one-year deal with free agent wide receiver Odell ...

A view from LA: Adding divisive, underproductive Odell ...

The Rams didn't need OBJ. Photos: Packers' 2021 season in pictures Check out photo galleries from every game of 2021 from the preseason through the end of the regular season and the playoffs.

10 hours ago, hoorta said:

yet:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/browns-poor-return-on-investment-at-wide-receiver-impossible-to-ignore-after-loss-to-steelers/ar-AAQav7y

Browns Poor Return on Investment at Wide Receiver Impossible to Ignore After Loss to Steelers

Browns takeaways: Jekyll and Hyde act threatening to kill ...

Browns wide receivers have least productive game in five years. Whether the Browns laying an egg can be attributed to the players being emotionally drained after wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. forced his way out of Cleveland and the team rallied to play lights out against the Bengals is impossible to know for sure.
   BTW, do you know who their top receiver is, Hoorta? TE ANDREWS.
Guess what?

Their top three wide receivers were 1st round draft picks ! That is Brown, Bateman and Watkins ! and their top receiver is ANDREWS.

11 hours ago, hoorta said:

Meh.  OBJ has Cupp doing all the heavy lifting while he plays second fiddle and eats the scraps.  He was suppose to be WR1 here.

• Thanks 1

On 12/13/2021 at 7:38 AM, Orion said:

Nah, we don't want the reigning coach of the year.  Let's get Hue Jackson back.  Or one of the other idiots we've had this century.  Jeezuz, Joseph and Mary!!

That's not what he said and he has some very valid points. Just look at all the costly penalties we've been getting the past few games, that's ALL COACHING. The conservative playcalling when we have the lead is also cringe worthy and has shades of the same old Browns crap we have witnessed for many years. Stefanski has issues and needs to get it sorted out before our season slips away. I am not one of those people who are miserable after a win like someone has suggested, just being real and don't want to see our season go down the drain.The Browns have very little room for error from here on out. 

2 hours ago, hx214 said:

Meh.  OBJ has Cupp doing all the heavy lifting while he plays second fiddle and eats the scraps.  He was suppose to be WR1 here.

I'm past Beckham. WR and RT should be areas of focus in the draft. I say RT because nobody knows if Conklin will ever be back or if he'll be the same player if he does.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, hoorta said:

Awesome. The guy that replaced him in our lineup had an ever bettter game with 90 yards. He's also had games of 70, 86 and 101 yards replacing him in the lineup this year.

Zombo

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Coach of the year and the announcers on MNF saying they really like Stefanski. Really? I don't see it. There are at least three games including last night's game that we should have won but didn't because of horrible playcalling/game plan. 

I guess when you have a coach who was basically like a brain dead coma patient in  Hue Jackson, it's easy to fall in love with a guy like Stefanski.

Play calling was terrible and predictable all year. I’m just some dummie up in the stands, and I knew what we were going to do before we did it on far too many plays this year. I can only imagine opposing DC’s knew better than me. I don’t know what happened to Stefanski but there was little creativity this year. 

Also, I’m curious to know how many times the empty backfield Stefanski insisted on running at random awkward times in games actually worked this year? You have one of the best run games in the league, a patchwork OL, an injured QB, average WR’s and NICHOLAS FUCKING CHUBB and you run empty backfield??? l feel like they were putting these games on Baker to see if he was “the guy”, instead of  playing to the strengths of our football team. 

• Upvote 5

....needs to go

I much prefer a fresh start every season...the exciting chatter...the speculation...having the same coach every year with the same results is just boring...bring in a new guy!!

I also want that famous Browns qb jersey with 25 names to hit 50

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Browns fan 1977 said:

The Raid UHS game was the worse play calling there was.

Packers game was about the worse for myself... Use Chubb to run us between the 30's... poof! Run gone.. Chubb gone to sidelines..

This offensive play calling rankings was from October of 2021..  https://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/ranking_the_offensive_play_caller_for_each_nfl_team/s1__35857394#slide_2

Would Kevin Stefanski's, season ending play calling ranking fall above Pat Shurmur's ?