THE BROWNS BOARD

GO BLUE

MLD Woody

Michigan 42-3  they certainly did it.

I had Michigan winning  28-20  their defense was awesome.

I hope that they represent the B1G well and go all the way.    GO BLUE.  The BUCKEYES had their chance.

I had no clue, on to why? Jim Harbaugh would be on Indy's ring of honor? sounded odd when I saw/heard it...

The Indianapolis Colts have some legends in the team’s ring of honor. Peyton Manning, Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne, and Jim Harbaugh?

Harbaugh is mostly in the Colts’ ring of honor for leading the Colts to the AFC Championship Game during the 1995 season. They came within one Hail Mary pass of the Super Bowl too, according to the Indy Star, as they lost to the Steelers 20-16. Additionally, the Colts’ 35-20 win over the San Diego Chargers in the Wild Card round that year was actually the franchise’s first playoff win in Indianapolis, according to Bleacher Report.

So, Harbaugh led the team to a lot of success. However, he threw for 8,705 yards, 49 touchdowns, and 26 interceptions during his time there. That is compared to Manning, who threw for 54,828 yards, 399 touchdowns, and 198 interceptions with the Colts. How in the world is Harbaugh up there with him? 

Jim Harbaugh is a decent coach and was an OK quarterback. His play was not good enough to warrant a spot in the Indianapolis Colts’ ring of honor, though.

https://www.sportscasting.com/jim-harbaughs-playing-career-somehow-led-to-him-being-in-an-nfl-teams-ring-of-honor/

can't take away, Jim's got Blue playing well...congrats!

31 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

I had no clue, on to why? Jim Harbaugh would be on Indy's ring of honor? sounded odd when I saw/heard it...

The Indianapolis Colts have some legends in the team’s ring of honor. Peyton Manning, Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne, and Jim Harbaugh?

Harbaugh is mostly in the Colts’ ring of honor for leading the Colts to the AFC Championship Game during the 1995 season. They came within one Hail Mary pass of the Super Bowl too, according to the Indy Star, as they lost to the Steelers 20-16. Additionally, the Colts’ 35-20 win over the San Diego Chargers in the Wild Card round that year was actually the franchise’s first playoff win in Indianapolis, according to Bleacher Report.

So, Harbaugh led the team to a lot of success. However, he threw for 8,705 yards, 49 touchdowns, and 26 interceptions during his time there. That is compared to Manning, who threw for 54,828 yards, 399 touchdowns, and 198 interceptions with the Colts. How in the world is Harbaugh up there with him? 

Jim Harbaugh is a decent coach and was an OK quarterback. His play was not good enough to warrant a spot in the Indianapolis Colts’ ring of honor, though.

https://www.sportscasting.com/jim-harbaughs-playing-career-somehow-led-to-him-being-in-an-nfl-teams-ring-of-honor/

can't take away, Jim's got Blue playing well...congrats!

That author is such a weenie

11 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

WE WANT CINCY

20211205_000826.jpg

Nope. You get Georgia.In a battle of teams that have a terrible time winning big games. But someone will have to play Alabama for the title

42 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

But someone will have to play Alabama for the title

worked out scouting well, to my liking..

Bearcats good defensive roster.. gets to take on a Bama stacked offensive roster..

David gets Goliath..

Loads of Bearcat draftee's such as CB Ahmad Gardner, punched their tickets to earning their projected draft slots  

I'm a fan of that

1 minute ago, gumby73 said:

worked out scouting well, to my liking..

Bearcats good defensive roster.. gets to take on a Bama stacked offensive roster..

David gets Goliath..

Loads of Bearcat draftee's such as CB Ahmad Gardner, punched their tickets to earning their projected draft slots  

I'm a fan of that

I don’t think Cincy has a chance vs Bama 

Opened as a 14 point dog

1 hour ago, Browns149 said:

I don’t think Cincy has a chance vs Bama 

Opened as a 14 point dog

Go dogs !    But GO NAVY beat Army.......America's teams !

Screenshot_2021-12-05_155808.jpg

16 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Beware the SEC. You can ask OSU about that. I think it likely Mich faces Georgia and if they win that, Bama.

Stop with the propaganda.

SEC is just that, a southeast conference. They don't travel very far, rarely schedule a home & home out-of-conference opponent north of Kentucky or west of Austin.

Yes, Alabama is the standard. They're good, well coached. When's the last time they played a ranked our of conference team on the road? It's always a neutral site.

The way Georgia played Saturday they should have been left out. SEC bias is strong.

24 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Which is the fault of the biased NFL scouts who fill their coffers with SEC players every draft. Bunch of idiots huh?

You know what I was talking about. The rankings, not player talent.

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Which is the fault of the biased NFL scouts who fill their coffers with SEC players every draft. Bunch of idiots huh?

They fill their coffers with big 10 players too

48 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

Especially BUCKEYES been that way for a while now.

14 hours ago, Browns149 said:

Yep, I see that the Big 10 is right behind SEC on average the past 5 years. Even has a Buckeyes pic at the top of the article. I'm surprised more Mountain West players aren't taken.

https://collegefootballnews.com/2021/05/nfl-draft-rankings-by-conference-last-5-years-2021-cfn-program-analysis

On 12/4/2021 at 11:45 PM, TexasAg1969 said:

Beware the SEC. You can ask OSU 

Since the dawn of the RPO and the cusp of the tail end of the BCS/ start of CFP the Bucks are 2-1 against SEC teams. 

W - Arky, Bama

L- Bama

By "beware the SEC" you mean "beware Bama".  Because outside of Joey Burrow and a brilliant NFL mind being gift wrapped to LSU for a rental season,  the rest of the SEC has done fuck all to contribute to the cause.

Edit: and I joked about this 10 years ago.  NOBODY was going to swallow the SEC dick and toot the horn harder than Aggie fans.  You are quite literally my proof of that.

You exchanged being a doormat for OU &Texas,  into being a doormat for Bama.

40 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Since the dawn of the RPO and the cusp of the tail end of the BCS/ start of CFP the Bucks are 2-1 against SEC teams. 

W - Arky, Bama

L- Bama

By "beware the SEC" you mean "beware Bama".  Because outside of Joey Burrow and a brilliant NFL mind being gift wrapped to LSU for a rental season,  the rest of the SEC has done fuck all to contribute to the cause.

Edit: and I joked about this 10 years ago.  NOBODY was going to swallow the SEC dick and toot the horn harder than Aggie fans.  You are quite literally my proof of that.

recruit14.png

Prevail and Ride

Never forget

58 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

W - Arky, Bama

L- Bama

The only doormat that beat Bama twice when no one else has including any SEC team and OSU. That's some doormat.🤣 Oh, and that doormat has a 9-1 record against that dreaded Arky team OSU beat once. Uuuuuuuuuuu!🤣

EDIT: and OU  -- go back and review what JFF did to them in their only game since joining the SEC..

26 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

The only doormat that beat Bama twice when no one else has including any SEC team and OSU. That's some doormat.🤣 Oh, and that doormat has a 9-1 record against that dreaded Arky team OSU beat once. Uuuuuuuuuuu!🤣

EDIT: and OU  -- go back and review what JFF did to them in their only game since joining the SEC..

You joined the SEC in 2012.

tOSU is 1-1 against Bama with the win being in a playoff game in a championship year since that point.  In a playoff game no less.

The Bucks also beat a loaded Arkansas squad with NFL talent in a BCS bowl, something Arky hasn't had in 10 years.  They've been trash since. So congrats on beating a lesser program. 

JFF beat one....  ONE team with a top 50 defense - The 2012 Bama game. Didn't beat Florida, didn't beat LSU, squeaked by Duke.  Congrats.  By the way that win over Bama meant little being that they still won the division and beat up a hapless Notre Dame squad.  

In 10 seasons A&M has won

SEC West titles - 0 

SEC titles- 0 

Last Big 12 title was - 1998

Haven't won a natty since 1939.  

Let me guess, you played in a conference with OU and Texas and just couldn't get it done?   Now you'll humble brag about the same thing.  But,  hey, S-E-C BRO.  

You're a 2nd, likely 3rd tier program.  The only claim you have now is that you're somebody's bitch who's pimp might beat up other pimps more often than your last daddy did.  Well done.

This is why the first and last words out of your mouth are "SEC".  Programs who can stand on their own accomplishments don't bother to celebrate others.

9 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

You joined the SEC in 2012.

tOSU is 1-1 against Bama with the win being in a playoff game in a championship year since that point.  In a playoff game no less.

The Bucks also beat a loaded Arkansas squad with NFL talent in a BCS bowl, something Arky hasn't had in 10 years.  They've been trash since. So congrats on beating a lesser program. 

JFF beat one....  ONE team with a top 50 defense - The 2012 Bama game. Didn't beat Florida, didn't beat LSU, squeaked by Duke.  Congrats.  By the way that win over Bama meant little being that they still won the division and beat up a hapless Notre Dame squad.  

In 10 seasons A&M has won

SEC West titles - 0 

SEC titles- 0 

Last Big 12 title was - 1998

Haven't won a natty since 1939.  

Let me guess, you played in a conference with OU and Texas and just couldn't get it done?   Now you'll humble brag about the same thing.  But,  hey, S-E-C BRO.  

You're a 2nd, likely 3rd tier program.  The only claim you have now is that you're somebody's bitch who's pimp might beat up other pimps more often than your last daddy did.  Well done.

This is why the first and last words out of your mouth are "SEC".  Programs who can stand on their own accomplishments don't bother to celebrate others.

You left out that we beat Bama this year with a second string QB. Anybody else ever do that?