THE BROWNS BOARD

Official Browns at Ravens Game Thread: Nov 28

Dutch Oven

1 minute ago, jrb12711 said:

I know the Browns have been a laughing stock for so many reasons, but I swear it's also just things like Tucker being on the Ravens that drive you crazy. Like what bad luck it is to have to play literally the best kicker of all time statistically 2x a year.

And that kick was completely avoidable. We handed them a first down on fourth down and added 15 yards right after.

Of we are talking about Kickers i would like to mention our punter seems like whenever a team punts us the ball the punter will boot it from their own 30 inside our 20 yet our punter will kick from his own 20 and be lucky to get it to the 40 every damn time, I get so disgusted over our special teams with everything else 

Just now, tiamat63 said:

Alright, I'm going to put half you fucks on ignore.   Jesus Christ, ALL you do is bitch.  The same posts, over and over and over.

No kidding, so un called for with how they have played tonight......

• Haha 1

Just now, Browns fan 1977 said:

Of we are talking about Kickers i would like to mention our punter seems like whenever a team punts us the ball the punter will boot it from their own 30 inside our 20 yet our punter will kick from his own 20 and be lucky to get it to the 40 every damn time, I get so disgusted over our special teams with everything else 

Pretty sure nobody was kidding when they asked you to make good on your promise to leave.  Since you're so disgusted - delete your account and never come back.