THE BROWNS BOARD

Official Browns at Ravens Game Thread: Nov 28

Dutch Oven

Just now, Dutch Oven said:

I think the call was staying whatever way they originally called it. 

That's the definition of the call on the field staying. TBH, from a totally neutral position I think that just hit the ground but that isn't some egregious miss. If that's called incomplete, I also completely understand.

Just now, D Bone said:

^ I know you played with them too.... 

I think they came a little before my time.

What we liked to do, sometimes with teacher's blessing, was line kids up against a brick wall and throw red rubber balls at their heads.

That's the fucked up way we played dodgeball. When that movie came out, I honestly didn't recognize the game they were playing. 

4 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

I think they came a little before my time.

What we liked to do, sometimes with teacher's blessing, was line kids up against a brick wall and throw red rubber balls at their heads.

That's the fucked up way we played dodgeball. When that movie came out, I honestly didn't recognize the game they were playing. 

lol!! We played "Butts Up". Huge wall. Racquet/tennis ball. Hoard of punk kids. Can only grab ball with one hand - drop it and you have to run and touch the wall before someone picks it up and throws it hitting the wall before you can touch it.

Then you have to get on your hands and knees with your butt in the air while the person that threw the ball and got you gets to hit you in the ass as many times as they can until they miss from 15 feet....... good times baby. 

• Haha 1