THE BROWNS BOARD

Official Browns at Ravens Game Thread: Nov 28

Dutch Oven

16 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Baker looking as healthy and good as he has in a long time keeps being reported, plus Conklin, Hunt and DPJ back on the field. 

The stretch run for the AFC North title starts today. Pittsburgh at Cincinnati at 1pm. 

So his labrum is magically repaired? If so, then these reports are puff pieces and little more.

Nice to see some key pieces back though.

It's a playoff game tonight, no other way to look at it. They either will or they won't, and by this time tomorrow we'll all know one way or the other. 

26 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

So his labrum is magically repaired? If so, then these reports are puff pieces and little more.

Just reporting what many people, including Kevin Stefanski, is saying about how well Baker looked this week in practice. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

The stretch run for the AFC North title starts today. Pittsburgh at Cincinnati at 1pm. 

Somehow I have this game as a local N.Carolina game.. I'll take it

Now I just need to find a way to get to Carey Underwood singing naked bout 8:30 😍

TD Burrow~ Cats up 7-0    

• Haha 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I haven't heard from One Man  lately I wonder what he has to say ?   Well.....

As I've said time after time it has been proven this season that the Ravens can’t cover margins. It's evident by their 1-7 ATS mark as a favorite. Baltimore has won five games by a combined margin of 15 points with two of those victories coming by nine points in overtimes. Lamar Jackson should be recovered from his illness sparing another week of Tyler Huntley. However, the Ravens still could be missing their best offensive lineman, left tackle Ronnie Stanley, and their top wide receiver, Marquise Brown. The Ravens definitely are down their two best running backs with J.K. Dobbins and Gus Edwards both out for the season.  They're hurting.

And the Browns might be better off benching Baker Mayfield, who is battling knee and shoulder woes, for veteran Case Keenum. Regardless of who is behind center, the Browns have the superior offensive line and one of the best running backs in the league, Nick Chubb. It’s an added bonus if Kareem Hunt returns here. Discount a horrid performance against the Patriots two weeks ago, and Cleveland is giving up an average of 13.7 points in its last four games and ranks among the sack leaders with 29.

I'm calling it the Cleveland Browns by 5,  24-19.    Book it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well One Man  I couldn't agree more.  BROWNS 27-21.  :D

GO BROWNS !

4 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

the labrum is gonna bother him till he has surgery I believe they meant his other injuries 

• Upvote 1

Tonight..

Tonight...

I was eating.. Fluffy Hot grilled Waffles...smeared perfectly with creamy Jiff Peanut Butter.. finished with added Hot maple Syrup 🥞... 

🍍 LeT's F'n Go! Ya pancake eat'in f'ks !   Steelers now sit in basement of AFCN 

InActives

BROWNS

• WR Anthony Schwartz
  • WR Rashard Higgins*
  • FB Andy Janovich
  • T James Hudson III
  • S Richard LeCounte III
  • DE Ifeadi Odenigbo
  • DT Tommy Togiai

RAVENS

• WR Miles Boykin
  • T Cedric Ogbuehi
  • TE Josh Oliver
  • CB Jimmy Smith
  • CB Chris Westry
  • DE Calais Campbell (that helps)

Seems strange with the NBC pregame crew...... pretty much split on CLE/BAL...... not that I put any money on them.

GO BROWNS !