THE BROWNS BOARD

Official Lions at Browns Game Day Thread - Nov 21

Dutch Oven

8 minutes ago, Browns fan 1977 said:

Your tripping. this was Bakers finest game to date all those missed open throws keeping the Lions in it and almost making us lose because of turnovers.. This was a Baker signature game, 

This game is over we wil lose 14-13 or worse, We will go 3 and out right here if we don't turn it over. we have the worse D in the NFL the worse special teams in the NFL and a Offense that is ranked 20th. We fucking suck and will have another fire sale at seasons end. 

Here ^^^  hold this one  💩.. here's your 1st game day post..

now Who's Tripping?  

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

This game is over we wil lose 14-13 or worse, We will go 3 and out right here if we don't turn it over. we have the worse D in the NFL the worse special teams in the NFL and a Offense that is ranked 20th. We fucking suck and will have another fire sale at seasons end. 

Here ^^^  hold this one  💩.. here's your 1st game day post..

now Who's Tripping?  

Hey I corrected it and said I told you all along we would win 

14 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

His vocal chords are injured, probably. 

he sure did leave the field quickly I thought it odd that he didnt at least celebrate with Chubb  or ya maybe he did injure his vocal chords 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, bjh2130 said:

That was incredibly awful by baker.  Overthrew a wide open Landry by 7 yards

That was just the beginning of a shit day by Maker Bayfield...  High, wide, behind, late...  Throws into triple coverage when he has Johnson by his lonesome waiting for the ball.... Bailed out by a PI...  

5 hours ago, Browns149 said:

Man Baker is SOOOOOOO inaccurate 

Ya think?   

5 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Windy and rainy. 

Baker is still in a lot of pain.  You can see it in this follow through. 

Um you'd have to be blind to not see he was  gimping on one leg...  I've had it- Stef has no balls to not sit an obviously hurt Baker.  Cardinals play our pal Colt- and win handily.  We might have done the same with the Keenum.. I was almost hoping someone would break Bakers leg and end this Clown Show....  Two weeks in a row with a QBR in the 50s. Playing like a street FA....  

5 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

SCRAP. THE. EMPTY. SETS.

Fuck.   I don't make 6 figures as an NFL data analyst and I can tell you our passing success rate from them is fucking awful. 

But let's put in Felton and run an empty set... Telegraph much it's an obvious pass play?   Sheeze.....   

2 hours ago, Browns fan 1977 said:

Your tripping. this was Bakers finest game to date all those missed open throws keeping the Lions in it and almost making us lose because of turnovers.. This was a Baker signature game, 

It was Stefanski's signature f'up  keeping sending a crippled Maker out there giving him every opportunity to lose a very winnable game for us....   

RANT OVER...  PS...  The rare time when I have a hot take... the Bookie adviser of East Dayton TOLD you betting guys- TAKE THE LIONS TO COVER.  :D 

That was a dismal second half. Early on, the wr's were being legitimately held...

but no pass interference calls?

When they finally started to call it, Baker was seen on TV saying "FINALLY"......

but it was a dismal game by 'Baker. Sit him now, before he gets physically ruined, and isn't

ready to practice next summer... Gotta admire the heck out of him, but he needs to stop playing.

He does not throw like himself, obviously. Note to Stefanski - PLEASE stop running on first down

so much. I kept saying "first down, one yard..." "first down, two yards", "first down, no yards" til my

Wife looked at me and I quit. lol They want to establish the running game, sure - but on nearly every freaking first down???

Again, I would never have had Baker play vs the squealers. Once Landry got a knee ? injured on a play where Baker badly

throw into the turf in front of him, (well after the high floater over throw that was an INT), they couldn't score even a field goal the entire second half?

Baker needs to at least sit while Keenum plays. Having Baker out there is not their best chance of getting to the playoffs.

Now, unless the Browns can learn to make adjustments at halftime, they will keep losing nice leads here and there - making the playoffs far away.

3 hours ago, ATOM said:

he sure did leave the field quickly I thought it odd

He's in pain,  probably just wanted to get off the field.  I don't blame him,  he's taken a beating this year.

3 hours ago, ATOM said:

he sure did leave the field quickly I thought it odd that he didnt

...go and say something to the Lions kid QB who had a rough day also.  I didn't think that was too cool of Baker.

I'll give Landry props for his rushing TD.  It's not often that a receiver gets a chance to throw the ball.  So many times they want to throw SO BADLY that they force it when the receiver was covered.  He did the smart thing by pulling it down and running...and he even scored.  And he toughed out the game on a gimpy leg.  

Felton had his chance to be a RB.  And what we saw is what we thought we knew...he's an arm tackle RB.  D'Earnest came in to spell Chubb from that point on (thankfully....but that's why he's on the team right?  not Felton).

Early on Higgins was interfered with on a pass without a call....so, in reality, he shoulda' had his normal 2 receptions, instead of just the one today.  He's no real help to the team it seems.  My practice squad favorite, Bradley, had a nice deep out reception, keeping his feet in bounds.  

John Johnson played that long TD run by Swift pretty stupidly.  All he had to do was to go straight towards the RB, he had help to the side, but no, he let him go right by him.

Game ball to Chubb.  And a game save to Chubb.  Coming in and playing after coming off the COVID list on Friday.  Great game by Chubb.  It pays to be fully vaccinated.

It was good to get a win...but we look awfully one dimensional.  We must look like sitting ducks...to a good team.  

8 hours ago, gumby73 said:

I knew when to exit this site and cheer my team on for a ugly win .... 

your welcome !     🤓

i can't bare to watch a 2nd helping of this 💩 'fest in week 11... maybe Turkey Day ! 

I don't see Baker being labeled as 'out' Ravens X2.... not until our final playoff coffin chances are nailed shut.. Winning the division is all we have left.. imho

I don't know if were holding this guy out as a Ravens secret weapon WR?    https://www.ourlads.com/nfldepthcharts/player/45423/ but he better bring some needed Jerry Rice gloves..

Kareem Hunt !  WE NEED YOU Bro !

Well Done Joe Woods & The Defense !BiG Thank you ! ! 

Unfortunately Gumby- that's the only thing that's going to keep Mayfield out of games- if he's DEAD.