THE BROWNS BOARD

Alright. Alright Alright... about halfway thru 2021 so time to start talking about who you are watchingng

Tour2ma

I'll try to do a little housekeeping... keep things organized... group the names with their positions, etc.

Cinci DBs getting praises, but not my thang.... ttia?

Tulane rover... kid looks like the next hybrid stud... nice head on his shoulders to boot. Field General materrial...

Speaking of Generals... here's the pup... Major General TruScot.

Why Major General? Couple stories, but short one and the one not about me (dammit) is he was born with 2, white stars in the brown fur on his back..

IMG_0098.jpg.a60b619bb050f73acf1010727156d0f1.jpg

Besides the FL, pickems ⛏️, and of course survival in non-BROWNS  topics let's see.

The BUCKEYES naturally and can they keep scoring and maybe win out great offense.  I'm afraid my YSU Penguins are a young team and not ready to go but I listened to them anyway today.

I'm watching the lottery numbers for about 5 minutes a day and then move on to tomorrow.   I'm watching the days getting shorter and the nightfall coming sooner.

The rest is on the BROWNS and waiting for them to get healthier and win the AFCN.

GO BROWNS !

Can't tell ya 🤓 

but I'm on LB/Edge watch.. Edge stock.. Looks to out weight the LB stock by a plenty 

Wait! childhood flashback...remove those fur stars from General TruScott ? That's Trigger ... our family dog .. Identical... What a great choice..They are awesome!

Some front runner names?

Edge--Nattys- Myjai Sanders// Hutch-Mich//

LB--Penn St- Brandon Smith (Bucks tonight #12)/// Bama-Christian Harris     Devin Lloyd--Utah .. He's JOK trim and also solid.. but, I've only seen 1.5 games..

Hendersom lit it up tonite... nice speed power combo. Not srue if he can last a full rookie contract tho. and the usual grouo of WRs.

Stoud looks good to my eye, but may not be quick enouggh to be a pro_RPOer....

Plus a couple bigguns rocked out for the Buckeyes... 92 Garrett and 98 Selbert... Both move well for their girth...

LBs? yup.... a couple led by Jackson.... really seeing him bloom

Dem dare Buckeyes look to be loaded... loaded enough foa NatChamp? Certainly kin the ball park. Gonna be a nice tiourney with UGA standing in rhe way... literally...

7 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Dem dare Buckeyes look to be loaded... loaded enough foa NatChamp? Certainly kin the ball park. Gonna be a nice tiourney with UGA standing in rhe way... literally...

Tons of talent, but this team is sloppy.

The amount of stupid, pre-snap penalties was staggering last night. You would have sworn Ohio State was the road team playing in front of 100,000+ rival fans. 

If TTUN can't beat Ohio State this year, they should just move to the MAC.

2 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Tons of talent, but this team is sloppy.

The amount of stupid, pre-snap penalties was staggering last night. You would have sworn Ohio State was the road team playing in front of 100,000+ rival fans. 

If TTUN can't beat Ohio State this year, they should just move to the MAC.

One of the youngest teams in the power 5.   Including a freshman QB and HB.  

I'm shocked by how mad some of the secondary play is in the B1G this season.

• Thanks 1

Started with Jordan Davis DT Georgia…week 1.  I Didn’t realize how awful Clemsons Oline would be but he’s still been very impressive throughout and  maybe he’s a mid to late first round guy.

Moved to Kenny Pickett QB Pitt. Seems to have a strong understanding of reading defenses and has a good arm.  I watch a lot of Pitt football he looked like a decent 6/7 round type prospect last year with potential but obviously he’s improved a lot. Tanner Morgan Minn. QB too.

Dax Hill S Michigan.  Seems to be around the ball a lot in their defense.

Jaquan Brisker S Penn St.  did anyone see him chase down Henderson last night? 

5 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

't beat Ohio State this year, they should just move to the MAC.

There is an opening, IIRC... Marshall (?) moving on? Or were they already Conf USA?

Can Harbaugh possibly survive? The man had a short bus look in his weirdly Ghoulardi-esque presser last nite

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

You can pretty much scout all of Georgia's defense.

you sure can.. Bulldogs have allowed 53* points in 8 games (6.62/gm) Natty Bearcats rank 2nd*, allowing 114* in 8gms. 

after Sunday's 'wet noodle dragging' attempts at tackling 🙄 (good lord it was awful)

DT Jordan Davis trends top 15

with any luck? a good pair may still fall to us?

DE Adam Anderson... has quick's of O.Oweh, 6'5 with room to add good mass .. plays both ends well. (Watch this Dawgs bend & 1st step 👀  (favorite at this time)

LB Nakobe Dean brings wood & looks fair in coverage.. pick TD for 57y. this week.. 220 mass to build on..they say 6 foot..(can ya stand next to him? :D..I say he's a tick under 

Not that anyone noticed, but the 2021 supplemental draft was cancelled.. looking for our next WR.  Gordon and Pryor were both taken in the supplemental draft.

Most 2022 mock drafts have QB/OL the only offense taken in first 22 picks, so I'm pretty confident we'll be spoiled for choice at WR next year.  Chris Olave [OSU].. Also years of experience with an NFL playbook as well as the entire route tree.

I'm staying away from Justyn Ross because he's unfortunately injury-prone: 2020 of course [spine] and already 2021 [concussion, ankle].. If he's available in round4, maybe, but not really until then.

Other candidates are Dotson [Good player but not as much short-area quickness] and Treylon Burks.  Burks is certainly an athlete with 5XL size hands.. However he only sees time in slot at Arkansas and i defy you to find a single rep of him getting bumped. Question for NFL is him beating bump and route crispness, not if he's a human specimen.. WR/RB hybrids give me nightmares of 2011 Greg Little. 

Garrett Wilson [OSU] is my round2 candidate if round1 goes DL.  These actually aren't homer picks, the TOSU WR room is insane.. guy who would have been OSU's WR4 [jameson williams] transferred and is Alabama's WR1.

Don't sleep on OSU just yet.. finally got DB Cameron Brown healthy this week - 2.8 passer rating against, made the pick in man vs Dotson.

On 10/31/2021 at 1:33 PM, tiamat63 said:

You can pretty much scout all of Georgia's defense.

Cool.. Loves me my D... but no 2ndary for lil 5.5 -40 me... ;) or was it 5.6? 😮

What a collection of talent working together... and UGA is hellacool to boot. Although an Auburn Player had his junk attack ed once by him...

And now one of the funniest cinema moments I know of... it's among a handful in Blake Edwards movies.

On 11/1/2021 at 6:27 AM, gumby73 said:

you sure can.. Bulldogs have allowed 53* points in 8 games (6.62/gm) Natty Bearcats rank 2nd*, allowing 114* in 8gms. 

after Sunday's 'wet noodle dragging' attempts at tackling 🙄 (good lord it was awful)

DT Jordan Davis trends top 15

with any luck? a good pair may still fall to us?

DE Adam Anderson... has quick's of O.Oweh, 6'5 with room to add good mass .. plays both ends well. (Watch this Dawgs bend & 1st step 👀  (favorite at this time)

LB Nakobe Dean brings wood & looks fair in coverage.. pick TD for 57y. this week.. 220 mass to build on..they say 6 foot..(can ya stand next to him? :D..I say he's a tick under 

Man! sorry to Whammy the Man... 

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/georgia-lb-adam-anderson-projected-nfl-draft-first-rounder-suspended-due-to-rape-investigation-per-report/

filing under costly lessons? for now 

8 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

This kid for Nebraska on the IDL - #93.  He can ball.

yep. Damion Daniels, 6'3", 335. He'd be a backup. Upped his play this year hugely. His draft profile isn't at all what Jordan Davis's is.

If Davis is there, I'd pick him in about two seconds in the first round. After watching Davis last week, wow. He dominates and can seriously move with balance and agility. And he has serious power.  Daniels will be around later rounds in the draft, I think.

12 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

Agree.  

And JoJo Domann kid looks like an athlete and can cover NFL talent 

Domann... reminds me when Jim Leonhard was flying around at Wisconsin as a player.. great range with better speed.. serious Nickle coverage skills

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

yep. Damion Daniels, 6'3", 335. He'd be a backup. Upped his play this year hugely. His draft profile isn't at all what Jordan Davis's is.

If Davis is there, I'd pick him in about two seconds in the first round. After watching Davis last week, wow. He dominates and can seriously move with balance and agility. And he has serious power.  Daniels will be around later rounds in the draft, I think.

Davis is special, there's really no getting around that.  But I don't believe the Browns will be in a position to take him.

9 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Davis is special, there's really no getting around that.  But I don't believe the Browns will be in a position to take him.

I think the Browns could end up drafting way higher than any of us expected. 

I can't shake the feeling that this season is slowly devolving into 2019...

27 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

I think the Browns could end up drafting way higher than any of us expected. 

I can't shake the feeling that this season is slowly devolving into 2019...

I share your concern, but we'll see what happens. 

Mike

On 10/30/2021 at 7:37 PM, gumby73 said:

but I'm on LB/Edge watch.. Edge stock.. Looks to out weight the LB stock by a plenty 

Some front runner names?

Edge--Nattys- Myjai Sanders// Hutch-Mich//

Natty Bearcat's, 2nd rated defense deserves more scouting eyes..

#21 Myjai Sanders is just blowing by Tulsa'lettes 🧐

#41 MLB Joel Dublanko  💪 this stud,  just ball hawks backfields.. good, vision to ball, with closing speed.. Also will have no issue of lowering his helmet..

#1 CB Gardner has not given up a TD thru Junior season... S's Hicks & #6 Bryan Cooks.. both ballers can hit & rips balls out...

adding to needed review

DEFENSE
DE 21 Sanders, Myjai SR 90 Taylor, Jabari RS SR            
DT 92 Brooks, Curtis GR 99 Brown, Marcus GR 97 Phillips, Eric RS SO        
DE 42 Vann, Malik SR 18 Briggs, Jowon SO/TR            
WILL 00 Beavers, Darrian GR/TR 24 Thomas, Jaheim RS FR 23 Jones Jr., Daved SO        
MIKE 41 Dublanko, Joel GR 2 Huber, Wilson RS SR            
SAM 13 Van Fossen, Ty RS JR 20 Pace, Deshawn SO            
CB 1 Gardner, Ahmad JR 5 Sheppard, Ja'quan JR            
S 6 Cook, Bryan RS SR/TR 29 Dingle, Jacob JR            
S 3 Hicks, Ja'von SR 36 Adams, Will RS JR            
CB 7 Bryant, Coby GR 12 Bumphis, Todd RS FR            
NB 9 Bush, Arquon RS JR 15 Ward, Taj RS JR