THE BROWNS BOARD

RIP Cleveland Sports Talker: Mike Trivisanno...

nickers

4 minutes ago, hammertime said:

This is hard.

ive listened to triv longer than I’ve listened to my wife.

I didn’t even agree with him on a lot but he was always on during my drive home.

RIP

In the end... He was "One of Us".. His show and his personality were funnier than fuck... He belongs in the fabric of Cleveland..

• Upvote 2

Another boomer personality bites the dust.  Part of the Cleveland and NE Ohio's rich radio history.  And Pete Franklin haven't heard that name in awhile.

......Trivisonno began his radio career not as a host, but as a frequent caller on Pete Franklin’s Sportsline show on WTAM (the station was known as WWWE at the time). It was Franklin who dubbed him as "Mr. Know It All." By 1987, Trivisonno was given his shot on the airwaves on WNCX 98.5 FM as a contributor, then later as a full-time host.Protect your dog’s vital kidney…AdHill's P

He became the host of Sportsline on WWWE in 1994. At that time, the show aired from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m. In 1996, his show was moved to afternoon drive, where it remained for the next 25 years. Sportsline evolved into simply “The Mike Trivisonno Show,” and Triv evolved into more than just a sports talk host. As the years progressed, he began tackling politics, civic issues, and current events, in addition to sports......"

250802891_5003376739690244_3097180487892499705_n.jpg

Damn :(,, Ya gotten be shittin...

Mike was radio Excellent in so many ways to Cleveland

Like losing a close friend.. Farewell Big Mike Triv   Mic Braun GIF - Mic Braun Brun GIFs    🙏 RIP big Bro

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, hammertime said:

It does feel like losing a friend and all we ever did was listen.

I've met Mike twice...Oddly once in Emerald Isle NC on his vacation... I keep many Cleveland radio apps via my phone... this is going to be a huge miss.I'm still shook

• Thanks 2