THE BROWNS BOARD

Baker Mayfield

Soju

9 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

When asked today what the most overrated Thanksgiving dish is, Baker replied with:

"Definitely green bean casserole." 

I was like: 

walter white.jpeg

I happen to like Green Bean Casserole... Its uber easy to make..

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

On 11/23/2021 at 7:39 AM, Flugel said:

The # of different OCs here and the different philosophies.  Meanwhile, I can't see our current WR Corps having a lot of favorable matchups the rest of this year.  If Landry was healthier, my outlook would change.  DPJ is exciting but I'm not sure he's ready for the opponents' #1 corners every week just yet.  Hope I'm wrong; because you don't win very many chess matchups attacking exclusively with pawns on the perimeter. 6 games left - we shall see what happens...

The problem with the different OC's is that we've seen Baker cannot thrive in a vertical offense with multiple downfield options beyond more "calculated" shots on desirable downs and distances, the bulk of them coming off play action.  

As for our receivers, they aren't world beaters, but I've shown examples of even when they do win, our QB not getting them the ball.   We have a 2 fold problem, not one or the other.    Hell, for all the things we've heard about Schwartz having a quiet year and how to get him further involved, Baker has missed a couple vertical shots to him that show off his wheels.

Getting back to Baker, the Oline is always going to be a concern with him because until he can adapt his game to not require one of the greatest depth of drops in the NFL, then even elite tackles won't be as elite.  Because Baker is 10, 11 and damn near 12 yards deep in his drops.  It's so much space for any OT to cover, that you're going to need a pro-bowler on each side to make Baker hum consistently.   Posters here don't realize that, for lack of a better word, "deficiencies" with Baker admit we have to exhaust larger draft capital on Oline in order to overcome that issue.   I came back around to this point while watching the 22 on the Houston game.     I have a frightening revelation for a lot of the fans here - Baker was struggling with maximizing offensive potential on straight drops and extending drives long before he was hurt.  Oh, and again... he STILL has way to great a drop.

pre snap he's at 4yards

1553856775_Bakersnapdepth.thumb.jpg.837a7c2eecdd03b6896cddd908e50a47.jpg

Post snap he's damn near 12

101695634_bakerdepthpostsnap.thumb.jpg.6c8b5596d326009674e48a5737b548d8.jpg

For comparison I watched half dozen of Tannehill's straight drop depth sets.  Because I see many posts saying we should give him about the same Tanny makes - $27 a year.

Tann. sits about 7 & 1/2 to 8 yards max on all the plays I saw.  There may be more when he retreats in the pocket, but his average set is 3 yards shorter than Baker.    If you're reading this and think "so what?"... it's a HUGE deal.  Especially having to work with a CLE QB who doesn't climb the pocket, reset well or like working in that kind of condensed space.   Yes, Baker's height is a bit of an issue.

767082625_Tannehillpostsnap.thumb.jpg.c699d18e8ae313af2a22ba10f04d15b4.jpg

And because I wanted to get ahead of "Well, Yeah he's short, He'S lIkE dReW bReEs".     

Welp, Breesy hangs around that same 8ish spot.

1814541204_Breesypostsnap.thumb.jpg.e94d40a3f8c4a43bdc93c236a2e6513d.jpg

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

The problem with the different OC's is that we've seen Baker cannot thrive in a vertical offense with multiple downfield options beyond more "calculated" shots on desirable downs and distances, the bulk of them coming off play action.  

As for our receivers, they aren't world beaters, but I've shown examples of even when they do win, our QB not getting them the ball.   We have a 2 fold problem, not one or the other.    Hell, for all the things we've heard about Schwartz having a quiet year and how to get him further involved, Baker has missed a couple vertical shots to him that show off his wheels.

Getting back to Baker, the Oline is always going to be a concern with him because until he can adapt his game to not require one of the greatest depth of drops in the NFL, then even elite tackles won't be as elite.  Because Baker is 10, 11 and damn near 12 yards deep in his drops. 

While I appreciate all your effort with clips that support your points; I don't need to watch replays of things I've seen plenty of this year.  This year is far from the tell-all on Baker just like playing in Miami was far from the tell-all about Ryan Tannehill.  GREAT point about the dropback being too deep after receipt of shotgun snaps. Isn't that something coaching should be able identify and clean-up better than they have?

When Drew Brees was in his 1st 2-3 years, he played bad enough to entice the SD FO to draft a QB 1st overall (Eli Manning) - who said "don't draft me because I don't want to play in SD."  Well, they did draft Eli and then they realized they needed to trade him with the Giants for Philip Rivers in their 1st round spot. Rivers held out the entire training camp giving Brees 1 more at bat as the starter.  Consequently, SD went 12-4 with Brees making his 1st Pro Bowl.  My theory is 1 thing they did to help him was draft his Center (Nick Hardwick) in round 3 - who was very cozy snapping for the shot gun spread formations at Purdue.  Why would that help some may ask?  The reason was to expand the pre-snap peripheral and overall vision of a QB that needed to improve his reads, decisiveness and efficiency.  It was also to give him more time and ability to step up and find better throwing lanes.  Is it just a coincidence Brees made his 1st Pro Bowl and finally looked like a keeper in that 2004 season?  For the record, 2004 was Brees' 4th NFL season after his record as a starter in his 3rd year was 2-9 with 11 TD 15 INT 57.6 cmp % and 67.5 pass rating compared to his 11-4 record as starter on 2004 with 27 TD 11 INT 65.5 comp% and 104.8 pass rating.  

In comparison, Baker's 3rd season was 26 TD 11 INT 95.9 pass rating and his rookie season was 27 14 pass rating 93.7.  A better start than Brees leading me to wonder if we should just throw in the towel like SD was starting to do prematurely on Brees or find things on film that are holding him back.  You're finding examples of plays that didn't work and summarizing Baker missed the open target which is great.  But WHY is this year harder for him to spread the ball around to multiple targets with the success he had last year?   I've seen plenty examples of OBJ getting open and running himself into coverage while Baker was going through his progressions.  Meanwhile, I don't see a lot of our younger receivers knowing how to sit in a pocket when they're open. Experience is huge in that and hopefully younger guys are getting coached up to expedite progress there.  I have seen examples of Baker holding onto the ball too long only to ground it inside the pocket which is very frustrating to watch.  Then, I've seen him leave the pocket too early deciding to run when he has a target wide open if he only kept his head up while running to the sidelines.  Just a question, when our HC prefers to be our OC instead of HC on game day - who is talking to Baker in between series'?  It doesn't matter if it was Tom Brady or Mac Jones in NE - OC Josh McDaniel can usually be found next to the QB on the bench going over things that are unfolding on the field.  That's just a little thing that adds up in a 60 minute game.  Why wait for Monday's film review to go over what needs to be improved?   Every time we get a new HC - it seems like they only want to be an OC in lieu of the person they hired to be an OC.  In the process, it looks like we're square pegging a round hole in the on going chess match.  Coach your QB between series, use overhead film showing the missed opportunities you can improve upon the next series.  Nuff on my venting - sorry.

The video below still WORKS IF YOU CLICK THE LINK.  I like it because it reminds me of what we have in Baker.  Down by 3 with 66 seconds left and no time-outs. How does Cleveland erase the deficit enough to make Cincy's last possession requiring more than a FG to win?  On that last drive, Baker was left throwing to Hodges, Higgins and rookie DPJ.  The back shoulder throw on the GW TD was the only place he complete the throw in the end zone.    

Edited by Flugel
typos
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, Flugel said:

While I appreciate all your effort with clips that support your points; I don't need to watch replays of things I've seen plenty of this year.  This year is far from the tell-all on Baker just like playing in Miami was far from the tell-all about Ryan Tannehill.  GREAT point about the dropback being too deep after receipt of shotgun snaps. Isn't that something coaching should be able identify and clean-up better than they have?

When Drew Brees was in his 1st 2-3 years, he played bad enough to entice the SD FO to draft a QB 1st overall (Eli Manning) - who said "don't draft me because I don't want to play in SD."  Well, they did draft Eli and then they realized they needed to trade him with the Giants for Philip Rivers in their 1st round spot. Rivers held out the entire training camp giving Brees 1 more at bat as the starter.  Consequently, SD went 12-4 with Brees making his 1st Pro Bowl.  My theory is 1 thing they did to help him was draft his Center (Nick Hardwick) in round 3 - who was very cozy snapping for the shot gun spread formations at Purdue.  Why would that help some may ask?  The reason was to expand the pre-snap peripheral and overall vision of a QB that needed to improve his reads, decisiveness and efficiency.  It was also to give him more time and ability to step up and find better throwing lanes.  Is it just a coincidence Brees made his 1st Pro Bowl and finally looked like a keeper in that 2004 season?  For the record, 2004 was Brees' 4th NFL season after his record as a starter in his 3rd year was 2-9 with 11 TD 15 INT 57.6 cmp % and 67.5 pass rating compared to his 11-4 record as starter on 2004 with 27 TD 11 INT 65.5 comp% and 104.8 pass rating.  

In comparison, Baker's 3rd season was 26 TD 11 INT 95.9 pass rating and his rookie season was 27 14 pass rating 93.7.  A better start than Brees leading me to wonder if we should just throw in the towel like SD was starting to do prematurely on Brees or find things on film that are holding him back.  You're finding examples of plays that didn't work and summarizing Baker missed the open target which is great.  But WHY is this year harder for him to spread the ball around to multiple targets with the success he had last year?   I've seen plenty examples of OBJ getting open and running himself into coverage while Baker was going through his progressions.  Meanwhile, I don't see a lot of our younger receivers knowing how to sit in a pocket when they're open. Experience is huge in that and hopefully younger guys are getting coached up to expedite progress there.  I have seen examples of Baker holding onto the ball too long only to ground it inside the pocket which is very frustrating to watch.  Then, I've seen him leave the pocket too early deciding to run when he has a target wide open if he only kept his head up while running to the sidelines.  Just a question, when our HC prefers to be our OC instead of HC on game day - who is talking to Baker in between series'?  It doesn't matter if it was Tom Brady or Mac Jones in NE - OC Josh McDaniel can usually be found next to the QB on the bench going over things that are unfolding on the field.  That's just a little thing that adds up in a 60 minute game.  Why wait for Monday's film review to go over what needs to be improved?   Every time we get a new HC - it seems like they only want to be an OC in lieu of the person they hired to be an OC.  In the process, it looks like we're square pegging a round hole in the on going chess match.  Coach your QB between series, use overhead film showing the missed opportunities you can improve upon the next series.  Nuff on my venting - sorry.

The video below still WORKS IF YOU CLICK THE LINK.  I like it because it reminds me of what we have in Baker.  Down by 3 with 66 seconds left and no time-outs. How does Cleveland erase the deficit enough to make Cincy's last possession requiring more than a FG to win?  On that last drive, Baker was left throwing to Hodges, Higgins and rookie DPJ.  The back shoulder throw on the GW TD was the only place he complete the throw in the end zone.    

This is why I haven't given up on Baker... I see the big picture down the road with him.. I don't care if others do not share that sentiment.. I do not want to run this young buck out of town just to see him go somewhere and watch him thrive in another uniform... Has anyone even taken note of what Colt McCoy has done recently with talent around him?... Guys like Steve Grogan,Gary Hogeboom and Joe Ferguson turned in some decent years late in their careers and made playoff appearances.. While they're not what you call elite.. They were more than serviceable at the QB position when things fell in place for them...

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, nickers said:

This is why I haven't given up on Baker... I see the big picture down the road with him.. I don't care if others do not share that sentiment.. I do not want to run this young buck out of town just to see him go somewhere and watch him thrive in another uniform... Has anyone even taken note of what Colt McCoy has down recently with talent around him?... Guys like Steve Grogan,Gary Hogeboom and Joe Ferguson turned in some decent years late in their careers and made playoff appearances.. While they're not what you call elite.. They were more than serviceable at the QB position when things fell in place for them...

Pittsburgh didn't give up on Bradshaw after a miserable 1st 4 years. Go look at those numbers.  He wasn't the brightest apple in the orchard either so what did they do to help him?  Well, they gave him an ideal offensive line, 2 RBs that rushed for over 1000 yards in the same season when they only played 14 regular season games, WRs like Swann and Stallworth.  If that's not enough, they had a suffocating defense that sacked QBs, stuffed running games, and forced countless turnovers while they were elite at keeping their opponents' scoring down.  Meatball on spaghetti, they also scored points on defense.

As we saw in the Cincy game this year with the turnovers our D forced, it reminded us of how much our defense helped us win last year.  Last year, they were way better at forcing turnovers which helped the Browns win more frequently.  Nothing better than starting a drive at the opponent's 15 yard line where your worst case scenario is 3 points taking pressure off the offense.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I don't think anybody is doubt how tough Baker is really anybody who made it to the NFL has got to be tough but there is a difference between being tough and being stupid and if Baker misses wide open passes and then starts limping around even more than he was before then his toughness is not helping the team it is hurting us  be a real man and hand the ball over to the backup  and let him do his job and BACK HIM UP. You wont lose your job 

• Thanks 1

Again, Baker was just terrible tonight. He holds onto the ball way too long, and he's not good enough to scramble and make a play. He had the ball twice at the end of the game - a three and out and on the last drive he couldn't even pick up a first down. Baker sucks, period.

It's not the play calling - the play callers are limited by having a bottom 10 quarterback. There is only so much they can do. The Landry trick play was stupid. But not much you can do with a quarterback who has no athletic ability and holds onto the ball longer than anyone I've ever seen. 

The Ravens stacked the box with 8 all night to stop Chubb and Hunt - it worked. They dared Baker to beat them. Baker could not. The Browns defense GIFTED Baker 4 interceptions and he comes up with 10 points. I get it, we're stuck with him this year and maybe next year if we can't make a trade for Rodgers/Watson/Wilson. I appreciate his toughness, but this is the most talented roster we've had in 30 years and Baker just isn't the answer. The Browns better scout qb's hard in this off-season (I'm sure they already are). 

11 minutes ago, BernieSuperBowl2 said:

He holds onto the ball way too long, and he's not good enough to scramble and make a play. He had the ball twice at the end of the game - a three and out and on the last drive he couldn't even pick up a first down. Baker sucks, period.

It's hard to do anything when you're banged up, you have no receivers besides Landry and nobody is getting open, and the other team is stuffing the run. I'm not making excuses for him but what else would you like him to do?

1 minute ago, Neo said:

It's hard to do anything when you're banged up, you have no receivers besides Landry and nobody is getting open, and the other team is stuffing the run. I'm not making excuses for him but what else would you like him to do?

I'd like Baker to be competent - get rid of the ball, make accurate throws, be smart, if it's third or fourth down actually throw past the first down marker. These are things we can't make excuses for. 

Did you see what Odell did today with a competent QB today? 5/81/1 - with two weeks of knowing the playbook. Baker had a legit WR and Baker couldn't do anything with him. 

2 minutes ago, BernieSuperBowl2 said:

I'd like Baker to be competent - get rid of the ball, make accurate throws, be smart, if it's third or fourth down actually throw past the first down marker. These are things we can't make excuses for. 

Did you see what Odell did today with a competent QB today? 5/81/1 - with two weeks of knowing the playbook. Baker had a legit WR and Baker couldn't do anything with him. 

Hey Baker, you just lost another $5 million off of your next contract trying to be a wounded stud hero... 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, BernieSuperBowl2 said:

Yeah Odell lost

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, hoorta said:

Hey Baker, you just lost another $5 million off of your next contract trying to be a wounded stud hero... 

Time to give up on the season.  Should have been done weeks ago. Probably too late to try to trade all our decent players but what the heck. Lose the next few games move up in the draft, fire Stefansky and start all over. Great. Win win  for the haters. 

WSS

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

On another note none of the QBs coming out of college look all that great.

Which is why barring a blockbuster trade, it's Mayfield next year as well. As much I meant what I said in the game thread, it's also impossible to deny the dude is hanging on by a thread in terms of health. Candidly, it's almost criminal for Stefanski to trot him out there. Unless somehow Russell Wilson or Aaron Rodgers are willing to walk through the door, there's by far no better option.

With that being said, though, I thought the talking heads made a good call this morning. It's time to upgrade the backup QB spot as well. If you're watching Mayfield literally hobble and struggle to survive out there and don't trust putting your backup in, that's a big problem. There's a lot of good names on one year deals currently, and it needs to be addressed amongst the other issues.

2 minutes ago, jrb12711 said:

Which is why barring a blockbuster trade, it's Mayfield next year as well. As much I meant what I said in the game thread, it's also impossible to deny the dude is hanging on by a thread in terms of health. Candidly, it's almost criminal for Stefanski to trot him out there. Unless somehow Russell Wilson or Aaron Rodgers are willing to walk through the door, there's by far no better option.

With that being said, though, I thought the talking heads made a good call this morning. It's time to upgrade the backup QB spot as well. If you're watching Mayfield literally hobble and struggle to survive out there and don't trust putting your backup in, that's a big problem. There's a lot of good names on one year deals currently, and it needs to be addressed amongst the other issues.

I agree with you. There currently isn't a better option either in the draft or free agency for the starting quarterback. I'd give Mayfield the next game, were I Stefanski, and if they lose which I expect they will Mayfield's season ends there. Try to get him right for next season. But unfortunately it looks to me like Baker is just one of those guys who accumulates injuries. 

29 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

I agree with you. There currently isn't a better option either in the draft or free agency for the starting quarterback. I'd give Mayfield the next game, were I Stefanski, and if they lose which I expect they will Mayfield's season ends there. Try to get him right for next season. But unfortunately it looks to me like Baker is just one of those guys who accumulates injuries. 

Only one injury requires attention, the shoulder. The others are run of the mill slings and arrows of outrageous fortune that flesh is err to.

WSS 

The notion this team and coaching staff needs "blown up" is Retarded.   

I have pointed out Bakers struggles as I've mentioned about other players like Harrison and Walker.   But I will also tell you this - not all is lost.  We're not where we were 5 years ago, there is talent on this roster.

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

I have pointed out Bakers struggles as I've mentioned about other players like Harrison and Walker.   But I will also tell you this - not all is lost.  We're not where we were 5 years ago, there is talent on this roster.

For sure. When you consider that Baker is literally like the dude from Monty Python (it's only a flesh wound!) and these positions have had starters miss significant weeks:

-LT

-RT

-DB (all over the place)

-LB

-RB

-WR

It's actually a testament that this team is 6-6. Hard not to feel the biggest "what if" of this season is putting Mayfield on IR to come back after the bye (maybe starting at the Denver game). Hard to feel like this team would be worse than 6-6, that's for sure.  With all that being said though, I do still have the biggest concerns about Mayfield winning games for us. Maybe that isn't the dude he will be in our offense, but that game last night was so strikingly similar to the KC playoff loss. Good field position with 8 ish minutes and couldn't get it done. Hard not to feel that becoming a big time pattern.

2 minutes ago, jrb12711 said:

For sure. When you consider that Baker is literally like the dude from Monty Python (it's only a flesh wound!) and these positions have had starters miss significant weeks:

-LT

-RT

-DB (all over the place)

-LB

-RB

-WR

It's actually a testament that this team is 6-6. Hard not to feel the biggest "what if" of this season is putting Mayfield on IR to come back after the bye (maybe starting at the Denver game). Hard to feel like this team would be worse than 6-6, that's for sure.  With all that being said though, I do still have the biggest concerns about Mayfield winning games for us. Maybe that isn't the dude he will be in our offense, but that game last night was so strikingly similar to the KC playoff loss. Good field position with 8 ish minutes and couldn't get it done. Hard not to feel that becoming a big time pattern.

I did not care for Stefanski's game plan last night. We've got 2 world class running backs and a damn good 3rd one. Yeah I know they stacked the box but the game was not anywhere close to a blowout. Keep rotating backs and smashing into those guys until they're blown up. 

Or, you know, have your injured quarterback throw 40 times. 

9 hours ago, BernieSuperBowl2 said:

Did you see the Rams lost again?….WITH OBJ?

• Thanks 1

friendly deals...sometimes need friendly reminders..

When it comes to their QB, the Browns can do one of three things.

1) The first thing is they can let him play until the end of his contract, which goes through the 2022 season, and then let him walk in free agency.

*Baker Mayfield is playing on the last year of his rookie deal. A Whopping $920K.. The Browns paid Mayfield's 5th year option, that comes with a cap hit of not chump change of 18,850/ million dollars playing cost in 2022.. Let that sink in a moment... Andrew Berry was not born in a Holiday Inn express, to eat large cap numbers for his breakfast..

2) Another thing they could do is put him on the trade block and see what the market for Mayfield is. Then, if there are any offers the Browns are happy with, they can pull the trigger. (Baker's 5th year option contract carries to new team.. fair enough?)

Jimmy G.. D.Watson & a far list of unknowns would be considered.. stay tuned..

Fresh list of QB draftees? https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles/2022-nfl-draft-top-qbs-college-football-november-29 my concerns lean more towards the sideline views👀 of players being split of who's the real team leader..have ya seen these lost looks? not a good look,imho..

3) The third option will be to play him through his contract and then sometime in the 2023 season the Browns will give Baker Mayfield a contract extension. ( i don't see franchise tag like most.. A deal gets done or Andrew Berry will simply move on )

"I still think -- actually, I know -- that the Browns would bring Mayfield back for the right price," Graziano wrote. "I don't think they want to pay him at Patrick Mahomes/Josh Allen levels, but they believe they can win with him and would pay him in the mid-to-high $30 millions per year to stick around." (32/34M with built in team/player incentives, imho)

As is the case in most contract negotiations, the dealings between Mayfield and the Browns will likely be a matter of dollars and sense. While there's little evidence to suggest that Mayfield deserves a deal similar to Mahomes (10 years, $450 million) or Allen (six years, $258 million), Cleveland also has plenty of incentive to do whatever it takes to sign its franchise quarterback to a long term deal.

Currently, Mayfield remains under contract with the Browns through the end of the 2022 season. On multiple occasions over the course of the past year, the 26-year-old signal-caller has downplayed the urgency of getting a new deal done.

friends in low places... I'll continue to just play fan... Go Browns ! 

9 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

The notion this team and coaching staff needs "blown up" is Retarded.   Word !

any news on what Richard LeCounte did? not sure if he's looking around Kev's or Joe's dawghouse? seems covid team rule related? just a hunch

I thought Harrison(74 snaps) played slightly better than his last 2 games.. He quietly led the team in tackles with 14.. JOK/Walker behind with 12 each..

I really struggle with the amount of reps that Walker(68) gets.. Malcolm Smith(9) repeats bigger plays..We won games with M.Smith taking most of Walker's reps while Walker was injured.. What could be so wrong with cutting Walker's reps to 45/50? Smith's increased 20'ish can't be much worse? Can they? where Mack Wilson (4) is a waste on score sheets..zero stats again

JOK played Walker's same 68 snaps of a possible 81... but, I'd love to know the yardage cost of those 13 plays JOK did not play?

Not the right topic to discuss these matters..but this defense deserved better than what our Offense gave them.. Credit Woods...our defensive units played balls to the walls & deserved a better result.. hence. I'm still thinking less Walker & more Smith might deserve a peek next game..

Christ.. ya Hold Lamar under 80 yards rushing with 4 picks...maybe 3 other teams would find a way to lose this game? Monday's suck being one of those .. 🤐 

4 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Of course I was being facetious, good eye?

Again given the fact that Baker's injury will need months to heal after the surgery The only reason to sit him now would be for the rest of the season and beyond. That means you or whoever thinks that Case Keenum gives us the best chance to win  from here out.. Could be.  If so Keenum is your man going forward.

If not then it's a purely prophylactic move move and they are signing off on the rest of the season.

WSS 

• Upvote 1

The problem is the coaching staff believes that Baker gives this team the best shot to win and they have followed up with game plans that seemingly believe he’s fine and well (and he’s not).  Not a fireable offense this season.  And it’s problematic because he may have health issues that will not allow him to push the ball downfield and put the ball on point regularly.  He’s got a strong arm and he’s probably middle of the pack with accuracy- but I tend to believe the strong arm and accuracy have been impacted by the injury.

But hurt or not hurt, I don’t think he reads coverages and processes well enough at this level.   

9 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

Not a fireable offense

But it is a fireable offense. The handling of Baker, letting the OBJ situation get out of hand and leading to his outright release, the many penalties we have incurred the past few games including last night's debacle. 

These are things coaches are meant to curtail, at least good ones do.

SHOW OF HANDS

Who thinks we could have won last night's game with a healthy Keenum with that defensive showing?🖐

Good coaches make tough decisions.

• Haha 1

Just now, Neo said:

But it is a fireable offense. The handling of Baker, letting the OBJ situation get out of hand and leading to his outright release, the many penalties we have incurred the past few games including last night's debacle. 

These are things coaches are meant to curtail, at least good ones do.

SHOW OF HANDS

Who thinks we could have won last night's game with a healthy Keenum with that defensive showing?🖐

Good coaches make tough decisions.

Case Keenum.. Please... Our WR's are PURE SHIT!