THE BROWNS BOARD

Maybe time to start prepping more and faster......

calfoxwc

I've been finding valuable wild plants all over the farm. Like burdock...chicory.....black walnuts....common mallow.....etc etc etc.

so many plants are easy to identify, for food and to make effective medicines with....

inflation is hitting folks. Don't go hungry. They actually pass a law that taxes mileage driven....

we are headed for empty shelves at all stores because truckers will strike...

all economic disaster will break loose.

Just one example:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/304116650373?chn=ps&amdata=enc%3A1uvu1iQ8XRCuyllplSAQ_hA0&norover=1&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-213727-13078-0&mkcid=2&itemid=304116650373&targetid=4580702890871448&device=c&mktype=&googleloc=&poi=&campaignid=418640321&mkgroupid=1233652283797640&rlsatarget=pla-4580702890871448&abcId=9300602&merchantid=51291&msclkid=a19276b1ee2f1294224617c2d31176b3

listen to Yellen - of course it will - LOOK AT THE CURRENT POLICIES FORCING IT !

https://patriotalerts.com/2021/10/biden-effect-treasury-secretary-janet-yellen-says-rising-prices-will-continue-until-the-end-of-next-year-video/

BIDEN EFFECT: Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen Says Rising Prices will Continue Until “the End of Next Year” (VIDEO)

so, been studying more about wild plant edibles and medicines.

mallow. common mallow is everywhere on our farm. Found out what it is, and it has strong medicinal properties in all parts of the plant, and it also edible. Going to go out today and pick a whole lot of wild crab apples to make stuff with. apple butter...or apple jelly....

can make a tea out of all parts of the mallow plant, especially the roots. Very strong anti-bacterial properties, indian tribes and pioneers crushed the leaves up and made a poultice out of them, put it directly on wounds. Tea is excellent for inflammation, sinus, etc etc.

You need to research and properly identify, etc.... the only mushroom I trust at this point is morels. I think I'll go make myself some more pine needle tea. High in vitamin C.

More and more - it isn't just a few of us talking about runaway devastating inflation.

https://patriotalerts.com/2021/10/lets-go-brandon-this-years-thanksgiving-will-be-the-most-expensive-in-history/

LET’S GO BRANDON! This Years Thanksgiving Will Be The Most Expensive In History