THE BROWNS BOARD

Before you mourn.......

bigbambo

Were they vaxxed..................?

BREAKING: Far-Left, Anti-Gun Actor Alec Baldwin Accidentally Shoots and Kills 42-Yr-Old Cinematographer and Wounds Director

https://100percentfedup.com/breaking-far-left-actor-alec-baldwin-accidentally-shoots-and-kills-42-yr-old-cinematographer-and-wounds-director/

7 hours ago, bigbambo said:

Were they vaxxed..................?

BREAKING: Far-Left, Anti-Gun Actor Alec Baldwin Accidentally Shoots and Kills 42-Yr-Old Cinematographer and Wounds Director

https://100percentfedup.com/breaking-far-left-actor-alec-baldwin-accidentally-shoots-and-kills-42-yr-old-cinematographer-and-wounds-director/

42 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Same deal with Brandon Lee. WTF is up with the prop masters?

WSS

Waiting on the 'real deal' from JAF:D

28 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

There's been a lot of piling on over this. I've always liked Baldwin a lot even though he can be an a****** (but so can I) and I hate his politics. I can't imagine he's not broken hearted over this thing. It's obviously an accident or somebody was trying to frame him.

WSS

I for one being highly trained in firearms would never point a gun at someone unless I was going to shoot them.  Also, since this was a 'prop gun' it is capable of shooting live ammunition.  He should have checked the clip or revolver before aiming it and shooting, so he is still liable in my view.  Someone is dead because of him.  Also. whoever's job it is to check these prop weapons should be held liable also.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I for one being highly trained in firearms would never point a gun at someone unless I was going to shoot them.  Also, since this was a 'prop gun' it is capable of shooting live ammunition.  He should have checked the clip or revolver before aiming it and shooting, so he is still liable in my view.  Someone is dead because of him.  Also. whoever's job it is to check these prop weapons should be held liable also.

Respectfully very few people have your firearm training. Howeve as a theater major it never occurred to me during any of my college days a  prop pistol might possibly be loaded. Yes indeed the prop master should face some stiff questioning. There's absolutely no reason for any live ammunition to be anywhere near the Prop Room. I can't imagine it was a mistake my money be on sabotage for some f*****-up reason.

WSS

From what I've read, some prop guns have the barrel blocked and they only shoot blanks, however; others are completely functional weapons that can shoot live ammo or blanks.  This was obviously the latter.  So piss poor training on all accounts.  If it was my wife/sister whatever, I would want someone to hang for this.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

From what I've read, some prop guns have the barrel blocked and they only shoot blanks, however; others are completely functional weapons that can shoot live ammo or blanks.  This was obviously the latter.  So piss poor training on all accounts.  If it was my wife/sister whatever, I would want someone to hang for this.

That's insane (but true) there's absolutely no reason to use a real pistol as a prop. I've seen prop guns; you can't tell the difference and they have a cross piece of Steel in the barrel which does not impede the flash and smoke of the blank.

WSS

Diehard is correct - and it doesn't take a whole lot of training to know to handle weapons safely. Hell, I knew that when I got my first single shot 12 gauge shotgun for Christmas when I was in the sixth grade.

I actually bought some .22 shorts starter pistol rounds. They do not have a bullet in them. When I opened it up, I laughed, my Wife laughed, and I gave them to a good friend to give to a terrific track coach. I believe stage bullets are made that way, with tiny charges to splatter blood for the audience's benefit.

Alec is the anti-gun sludge character that did the extreme repulsive railing against his own daughter. Serious investigation needs to be made. Something surely isn't right with this story. Something isn't right with him. This story seems right out of several mystery movies and tv shows over the years.

Alec Baldwin's Threatening Voicemail Message to Daughter ...

Threatening Message to Daughter. 4/22/2007 4:05 AM PT. An enraged Alec Baldwin unleashed a volcanic tirade of threats and insults on his 11-year-old daughter, Ireland, calling her a "thoughtless ...

yep. He's a lowlife. should go trial, along with the fool who ever let live ammo be on the set.

I mean, come on. That is a ploy right out of Perry Mason and Matlock shows.

now it happens for real on the set?

come on.

Whether or not he intended to shoot her is irrelevant.  He killed her.  He didn't follow safety procedures.  He is liable criminally.  Whether or not he will be charged is a different story.

New Mexico definition of involuntary manslaughter:

Involuntary Manslaughter

Involuntary manslaughter is the unintentional killing of a person while committing a misdemeanor criminal offense. Involuntary manslaughter can also occur if a person is engaging in a lawful act but unintentionally kills someone by being negligent or not exercising due care. Involuntary manslaughter is classified as a fourth-degree felony with sentencing up to 18 months in prison and probation.

Jumping over Baldwin for this is clearly a transparent attack of someone with different politics than you... 

It sounds like set safety overall was a mess for this shoot long before this accident. Not sure if that's directly Baldwin's fault or others that are actually in charge. If he directly made it worse, then sure, he has some blame. 

Now, there's a movement by unions involved in shoots for better safety and hours, though I don't imagine most posters here are all of a sudden going to be supporting the union.

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Jumping over Baldwin for this is clearly a transparent attack of someone with different politics than you... 

Im confused here pecker - from what part of the braindead left do you preside?  the hollywood elite who gives us losers like baldwins opinions or the political dc / big tech media elites who are constantly telling those of us who disagree to just shutup? (by censorship)

because at first glance, you seem to be crossing over both parts of the left from your self declared "neutral stance "  

It sounds like set safety overall was a mess for this shoot long before this accident. Not sure if that's directly Baldwin's fault or others that are actually in charge. If he directly made it worse, then sure, he has some blame. 

Id say so  - he pulled the trigger. Also, it is his "production" company in charge. LOL

Now, there's a movement by unions involved in shoots for better safety and hours, though I don't imagine most posters here are all of a sudden going to be supporting the union.

who cares - I dont know that you wouldnt either?  You still in Mgmt ? - from what i know, union kumbaya songs are not exactly the tunes you guys play.

48 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I have no idea why the f*** anybody would use a real gun on a movie set. You literally cannot tell the difference.

WSS

34 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I just got censored in the Football board for saying what I think.  But it's okay to pile on my opinion apparently.🤣

that's how they roll. like youtube and facebook etc has encouraged them to be worse than they were before.

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Just for the record any of you guys on the right outraged that Dick Cheney wasn't prosecuted? Accidents will happen.

WSS

a legit accident can happen.

but deliberate irresponsible negligence is far different a legal situation.

The gun was deliberately and stupidly used by the crew, maybe baldwin himself.... to SHOOT LIVE ROUNDS.

https://patriotalerts.com/2021/10/not-a-prop-the-gun-alec-baldwin-fired-was-being-used-for-target-practice-with-live-rounds-say-multiple-on-set-sources/

Not a PROP – The gun Alec Baldwin fired was being used for TARGET practice with LIVE rounds say MULTIPLE on-set sources