THE BROWNS BOARD

🏈🏈🏈🟫🟫🟫⬜⬜⬜🟧🟧🟧Official Gameday Thread Cardinals at Browns 🟧🟧🟧⬜⬜⬜🟫🟫🟫🏈🏈🏈

Zombo

Being that I'm kind of a stats guy coming into this game the cards were a 95% chance of making the playoffs, the BROWNS a 49% chance.

Now I just πŸ’• love comebacks !

I don't want to hear a God damn thing about the defense.Β  The offense has given the ball, along with good field position, to a great Arizona offense several times now.Β  Β Β 

Can't win with that recipe.Β  And let's not talk about the penalties. Should he 19-7.

Β 

As I type, DPJ answers a prayer.

Β 

3 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

I don't want to hear a God damn thing about the defense.Β  The offense has given the ball, along with good field position, to a great Arizona offense several times now.Β  Β Β 

Can't win with that recipe.Β  And let's not talk about the penalties. Should he 19-7.

Β 

As I type, DPJ answers a prayer.

Β 

I’d chat you up on scheme on all day but the players are there.

imagine if we take the easy three on don’t give them momentum on the next drive. It’s hard to say straight line how the game shakes out but it could easily be 17-20 or 10-17. These 4th down decisions are making me crazy.

15 minutes ago, ATOM said:

well if we can keep holding them to field goals and keep making those hail marysΒ 

HELL YA BABY

Especially if they have a few more halftimes.

It's still 14-23Β  Β -but-Β  Β I πŸ’• love comebacks !

6 minutes ago, jrb12711 said:

These 4th down decisions are making me crazy.

Same here. I get it sometimes but I'd always opt for the FG early in the game, especially at home when you're down early.

There"s still hope after that Hail Mary.

1 minute ago, tiamat63 said:

Tackles need help.

You for sure can’t blame Mayfield on that series that’s for sure. The WRs on top of pressure were absolutely smothered. Assuming they can hold on defense here need to pound the ball. If hunt is hurt fine, Johnson is a capable dude.

• Upvote 1