THE BROWNS BOARD

🏈🏈🏈🟫🟫🟫⬜⬜⬜🟧🟧🟧Official Gameday Thread Cardinals at Browns 🟧🟧🟧⬜⬜⬜🟫🟫🟫🏈🏈🏈

Zombo

1 minute ago, SdBacker80 said:

Did we upset the Shield?

Β 

How to referee an NFL football game 101.Β  Β  Β They better review this game.

I totally understand how some of you have come to the conclusion that the NFL/referees are out to get the Browns, or that the games are rigged.

It's comforting to think these things.

It's less comforting to think that the 2021 Browns might have some serious issues, and might beΒ somewhat overrated.Β 

1 minute ago, Dutch Oven said:

I totally understand how some of you have come to the conclusion that the NFL/referees are out to get the Browns, or that the games are rigged.

It's less comforting to think that the 2021 Browns might have some serious issues, and might beΒ somewhat overrated.Β 

I dont subscribe to the out to get us opinion but there have been some shocking calls in this game so far no doubt

We may also be overrated

As a mix, it's not ideal

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

There is quite the difference between thinking the games are rigged and the nfl is out to get the browns and thinking the refs have been terrible this year and the browns have gotten more bad calls than their opponents especially in some crucial situations. Just because it's not intentional doesn't mean one can't be upset with bad calls that go against the browns.Β Β 

Β 

And there's baker being baker

Just now, LondonBrown said:

I dont subscribe to the out to get us opinion but there have been some shocking calls in this game so far no doubt

We may also be overrated

As a mix, it's not ideal

I can totally get behind this train of thought. There's a lot of truth in ALL OF THIS.

Oh, and this is a blowout waiting to happen unless something drastic happens.Β 

Is Hue here ?Β  Is it 2016 ?

*DING*. No it's not but they better just concentrate on getting first downs.Β  Β  Now.

My reddit TopStreams link isn't working but reading this thread makes me glad it's not.

Looks like the pre-season hype is not helping on the field... Crazy!Β