THE BROWNS BOARD

🏈🏈🏈🟫🟫🟫⬜⬜⬜🟧🟧🟧Official Gameday Thread Cardinals at Browns 🟧🟧🟧⬜⬜⬜🟫🟫🟫🏈🏈🏈

Zombo

Wake up, it's GAMEDAY YOU PANCAKE-EATING MOTHERFUCKERS!!! Time to pluck and roast some Redbird. Myles gonna bury a midget in his front yard, Baker set to host a three week Horror Fest at his home on the lake! 🏈🏈🏈🟫⬜🟧 HERE WE GO, BROWNIES, HERE WE GO!!!🟧⬜🟫🏈🏈🏈

Z

50 minutes ago, TypicalBrowns50 said:

I’ll be at the game today section 311. Need the defense to show up and some early big plays on offense.Β 

Ditto, except section 111. Calm down Z, I left "The Curse" in Dayton.Β  Heading to The GNATS Tailgate.Β  Hope that lot isn't full yet. Its getting crazy this year.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Ditto, except section 111. Calm down Z, I left "The Curse" in Dayton.Β  Heading to The GNATS Tailgate.Β  Hope that lot isn't full yet. Its getting crazy this year.

You might run into Mike Clark at GNATS, he's there.

Z

• Upvote 1

Just thinking about formations I would like to see with our offensive personnel in today's game (before I found out Chubb would be out). I would like to see a WildDawgΒ formation with Demetric Felton as the WildDawgΒ Β qb, Chubb and Hunt split in the backfield, Baker out wide on one side, and Schwartz on the other. πŸ’€πŸ’€ Certainly would give the defense fits trying to figure out what's coming.

3 hours ago, TypicalBrowns50 said:

I’ll be at the game today section 311. Need the defense to show up and some early big plays on offense.Β 

are back ups last week gave up 2 easy scores to williamsΒ  today ward newsome and greedy will be playing back there and we get clowney back on the line are D should be fine

14 minutes ago, ATOM said:

im watching the bengal game and it sounded like burrow just threw a t.dΒ 

Ya, looked like us last week on that pass. RB ran right past the LB for a free TD. (Actual Joe almost missed the throw... RB made a hell of a catch)

One man's opinion WEEK 6 now (3-2) he went for Cleveland last week.Β  Now what ?

Arizona over Cleveland by 2.

And so much for talk of the Browns’ defensive improvement after the ChargersΒ torched them for 47 points this past Sunday. Now Cleveland could have a crisisΒ injury situation at defensive back possibly down four of its five top cornerbacks,Β  including its best three. Kyler Murray may have been the top player in the leagueΒ during September. He has the receiving depth, headed by DeAndre Hopkins,Β to take advantage.

Plus Arizona is 10-3-2 ATS as a road β€˜dog. Baker Mayfield playedΒ better this past Sunday than he did a week ago. The Browns lead the NFL inΒ rushing averaging 187.6 yards per game. Arizona has a bottom-five run defense.Β Cleveland, though, is 7-17 ATS in its last 24 October games.Β  Β  Β ARIZONA 30-28

WHAT ?Β  Off the BROWNS that quick ?Β  Β  Β How about CLEVELAND by 4 today in the NE OHIO elements.Β  Β  CLEΒ  32Β  AZΒ  28.......baby !