THE BROWNS BOARD

🏈🏈🏈🟫🟫🟫⬜⬜⬜🟧🟧🟧Official Gameday Thread Browns at Chargers🟧🟧🟧⬜⬜⬜🟫🟫🟫🏈🏈🏈

Zombo

11 minutes ago, BrownsFan4Evr said:

The more I watch the NFL the more I begin to believe that the whole thing is fixed. Those were some atrocious calls.

its not fixed...its just horrible officiating.....this has been going on so long now that if it is a fix....there would have been an investigation by now...

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

One thing is for certain the Chargers don’t want to see us again. Β 

Not in Cleveland in January.Β  Β :)

Good news is - Browns get a 3 game home stand.Β 

Need to get back, rest and heal up.Β  Β  Cards aren't great on the lines, but they are better than last time.Β  You can pound their dline similar to how the Bolts can be done.Β  Dealing with Murray's running ass is going to be an issue.Β  Β  But you have a gift the next couple weeks - Steelers AND Broncos, coming to your house back to back.Β Β 

Two QB's who won't give us fits with their legs like we saw with Mahomes and Herbert.Β  Β 2 AFC wins to get you back into the thick of aΒ playoff spot.

8 minutes ago, browns52 said:

its not fixed...its just horrible officiating.....this has been going on so long now that if it is a fix....there would have been an investigation by now...

To be sure, I feel much more strongly it’s not fixed either. The narrative is there though when officials make ungodly bad calls though.Β 

You have a rising star QB in a market that the NFL wants desperately to be huge. On Monday night last week on the big stage you haveΒ this team at home looking like an away team in terms of fans at the game. And then in moments like this when you make that call? It’s hard not to feel that way.

1 hour ago, browns52 said:

It’s across the league and it’s been as you said going on for a long time. There doesn’t need to be a investigation just hire full time fucking refs. NFL refs are PART TIME. Big bicep Ed was an attorney. It’s long overdue.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, browns52 said:

what defense....

This contains an image of: {{ pinTitle }}Β  Β move along ya fucking troll... It took you 3 browns wins for you toΒ finally crawl back out of your hole..Β 

Tough loss today.Β  Chargers hold a tiebreaker on us.

Bad pass interference call hurt us today.

A couple of bad mix-ups in the secondary hurt us today.

OBJ dropped a 4th down 1st down.

I thought we should've tried to pass it rather than draw Hunt on that 3rd down play late in the game.Β  But if Hunt gets the first then Steph is a genius.

....I'd like information from the parallel universe in which that pass interference call was not made...like...Did we win the game?Β Β 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Rule #1.Β 

If somebody starts off a post like this before ranting, best to ignore that person.Β 

I love the fact that 90% of the time that a rant starts with a declaration that someone else is not intelligent, it starts with "Your" instead of the proper "You're".Β 

Good times ensue after.Β 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, gumby73 said:

This contains an image of: {{ pinTitle }}Β  Β move along ya fucking troll... It took you 3 browns wins for you toΒ finally crawl back out of your hole..Β 

again you stupid fuck....what defense....we were last in the league last yr on 4th down.....this yr is no different.....we had a chance to step on their throat with a 2 td lead ana them going for it on their own 24 and we did not get it done....just 1 example but you are and illiterate moron and can't read anyway so i won't point out the other really bad d plays.....see ya disco moronoΒ Β 

9 hours ago, Orion said:

Tough loss today.Β  Chargers hold a tiebreaker on us.

Bad pass interference call hurt us today.

A couple of bad mix-ups in the secondary hurt us today.

OBJ dropped a 4th down 1st down.

I thought we should've tried to pass it rather than draw Hunt on that 3rd down play late in the game.Β  But if Hunt gets the first then Steph is a genius.

....I'd like information from the parallel universe in which that pass interference call was not made...like...Did we win the game?Β Β 

The play calling to protect that 1 pt. lead...Β Β 

• Thanks 1

I think the toughest part for me is the NFL knows they have a problem with this ref situation but are refusing to do anything about it. I can look past Myles Garrett being held on probably 40% of the drop backs. I can even begrudgingly cater to protecting the QB on some weaker calls. But that pass interference call is something that so egregiously bad, and absolutely could be better but isn't. They even limp noodled a new policy just for the refs to literally balk at it, and now it's gone.Β 

Sure, coach had a few more questionable decisions today. OBJ had an inexcusable drop on a drive destined to lead to a TD. But I don't want to hear for a fucking second that referees making terrible calls in certain situation are the reason for wins and losses. I saw somewhere, can't find this second that an appropriate no-call there made the browns chances to win over 95%. with that call it went to essentially 50/50. It's beyond bullshit.Β 

1 hour ago, Dutch Oven said:

I love the fact that 90% of the time that a rant starts with a declaration that someone else is not intelligent, it starts with "Your" instead of the proper "You're".Β 

Good times ensue after.Β 

I think your being too critical.Β  Be quiet or I'll eat you're lunch.πŸ˜‰

• Haha 4

13 hours ago, hx214 said:

Well they better figure out the running QB's because they gotta play one in the division twice a year

Burrow isnt exactly a statue either...