THE BROWNS BOARD

Aggies

Zombo

8 hours ago, hoorta said:

Was thinking of our resident Aggie Fan- needs to be checked for cardiac arrest...  Great win and too bad Nick- you can't win them all...   

1 hour ago, Zombo said:

Ok, @TexasAg1969, come see that we supported you so that I can move this to the College Football Forum .... IT'S GAMEDAY!!

Z

Even had a maroon shirt on for this one. 🤩 But I'm revived enough to move on over now Z.🤠 And how about "Rocky" getting off the mat in the tent to bring the victory home. Script provided by Sylvester Stallone. 😱

• Upvote 4

OK I guarantee this is a true story. The grandfather of one of my A&M classmates was listening to the A&M - Texas Tech game in 1962 played in deep mud and pouring rain. It appeared Tech had won the game 3-0 with only a second or two left on the clock as they kicked the FG, but A&M took the ensuing KO one yard deep in the endzone and ran it back to score the winning touchdown 7-3. Those guys back in radio days could really bring a game to life, but they did such a good job with that winning TD that his grandfather died of a heart attack right there in his home. I can't think of a better way to go out.👻