THE BROWNS BOARD

🏈🏈🏈🟫🟫🟫⬜⬜⬜🟧🟧🟧Official Gameday Thread: Bears at Browns🟧🟧🟧⬜⬜⬜🟫🟫🟫🏈🏈🏈

Zombo

One last time for the people in the back - in case you're tired of using the tavern and typing so damn much,Β TBB has a discord (voice app) some of us have been using.Β  Β  I'll edit this post with the link when I find the strength to crawl out of bed.Β  Β Currently nursing a minor hangover...

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

One last time for the people in the back - in case you're tired of using the tavern and typing so damn might, TBB has a discord (voice app) some of us have been using.Β  Β  I'll edit this post with the link when I find the strength to crawl out of bed.Β  Β Currently nursing a minor hangover...

I haven't been paying attention to the Tavern because, well I never do beause I watch the games in a bar with my Browns Backer group, but also because that is Tour's baby now. So if he has it running great, if he doesn't that is fine too. This discord thing sounds cool because you don't have to type, you could wear a headset and watch the game with your Browns Board buds! Be sure to post the link each week. Go Browns!

Z

• Upvote 1

I'm feeling sort of cautiously optimistic about fields starting. I doubt he will come out like some dynamo. He made a lot of questionable decisions in games at Ohio State. The talent level of opponents let him skate by in college but I'm not expecting great QB play by the bears.Β 

If the browns can't contain his scampering though they'll be in trouble.Β 

Regardless, like early fall games every year, I'll probably have to end up DVRing this one and watching it back later if they get the W. The day is going to be too nice to waste.Β 

NICE! ^^^^

INACTIVES

Bears

• QB Andy Dalton
  • WR Breshad Perriman
  • DB Artie Burns
  • DB Tashaun Gipson Sr.
  • TE Jesper Horsted
  • DL Eddie Goldman

Β 

Browns

• S Richard LeCounte
  • LB Sione Takitaki
  • DE Ifeadi Odenigbo
  • G Michael Dunn
  • T Chris Hubbard
  • DT Tommy Togiai

Β 

ONE MAN'S OPINION now 2-0 going for more.

Well the Bears fans aren’t going to like it, but truth be told Chicago is better served ifΒ Andy Dalton can’t start after suffering a knee injury last Sunday. The excitementΒ 
rookie Justin Fields generates doesn’t overcome his rawness and mistakes bothΒ physical and mental. Myles Garrett and Jadeveon Clowney can really take advantage of a banged-up Bears offensive line that has to protect either the immobileΒ Dalton, or the inexperienced Fields.

And Safety Grant Delpit upgrades Cleveland’sΒ secondary. The Bears are going to be in more trouble if nose tackle Eddie Goldman still isn’t ready to make his season debut because of a knee injury. NickΒ Chubb has at least one rushing touchdown in eight straight games. Chubb andΒ Kareem Hunt provide the Browns with one of the top 1-2 running punches inΒ the league. Odell Beckham Jr. could be ready, too. Just two weeks ago, MatthewΒ Stafford blowtorched the Bears’ vulnerable secondary recording a lifetime bestΒ 156.1 passer rating.

The Browns should be ready knowing their next two gamesΒ are on the road against the Vikings and Chargers.Β Β 

SO what to do?Β  D'uh,Β  CLEVELAND -7' and the OVER 44'.Β  Β  CLEVELANDΒ  40-16.

Β 

47 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

Glazer just said OBJ not on a play count

Glad to have a veteran presence in the WR unit today.

There's going to be a sizable Bears fan presence I think today at the Browns stadium. There were a lot of Chicagoans at the Tribe game last night. That or it appeared to be a lot of White Sox fans because they all have to bring their parole officers with them.Β