THE BROWNS BOARD

🏈🏈🏈🟫🟫🟫⬜⬜⬜🟧🟧🟧Official Gameday Thread: Texans at Browns🟧🟧🟧⬜⬜⬜🟫🟫🟫🏈🏈🏈

Zombo

One man's option is 1-0 picking KC by 2 (take CLE +6') last week and back for WEEK 2, so what does he have to say about Houston at Cleveland ?

Well now that the Texans won’t be the first 0-17 team in league history the pressure is off and they can go back to losing. Houston was plus 3 in takeaways in its opening week win against Jacksonville. The Texans came up with just nine takeaways last season, second-fewest this century.

And the Browns hold Super Bowl aspirations with a supposed improved defense. They are ticked off after blowing a 12-point halftime lead to the Chiefs last Sunday. Expectations for the Texans are somewhat lower – like working on changing a toxic culture, creating competition with their expansion-like level of talent and exceed a projected win total of four victories. CLEVELAND 35-17

Well Cleveland (-13) by 18 I can live with that.

GO BROWNS, time to crank it up....... baby !

6 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Took the Over at 48. So 33-20 would be hot.

I could live with that I can see a 50 point game especially if they let Baker open it up.   You just have to hope that HOU contributes enough.

I still can't believe that the early line I saw has CHI -3.5 over CLE next week...... we'll see about that.

If i don't see 3 fans in Ronnie Harrison jerseys dressed as these 60 Hanson Brothers Hockey Photos and Premium High Res Pictures - Getty  Images  I will be disappointed. It's the Browns verse the world version of 2021..

Ronnie Harrison and this defensive unit has a big day... R. Harrison won't pay that fine alone !

Browns score his jersey #33  Texans won't score more than 16 ..

🥊 Ding-Ding 💪   LET's f'n GO win streak'in!

1 hour ago, mjp28 said:

I could live with that I can see a 50 point game especially if they let Baker open it up.   You just have to hope that HOU contributes enough.

I still can't believe that the early line I saw has CHI -3.5 over CLE next week...... we'll see about that.

I'll take CLE as the home dog.   I've got CIN as a road dog today. 

4 minutes ago, ATOM said:

directv man I threaten to cancel every year and  i get the sunday ticket for free every year

speaking of football on the t.v  I sync up Donovan and Dieken and turn down the t.v guys cause they suck