THE BROWNS BOARD

Hudson may start on sunday

ATOM

Micheal Dunn & Blake Hance both played tackle in college & as pro's..no need to rush Hudson (he's not ready).. Conklin was back at practice today..hope Wills goes limited Friday 🤞 

Yeah, I heard that both of our left tackles were gimpy.  That's not good at all.  There's quite a drop off after Hubbard.

And yes, the 500 error attacked me a bunch of times.  Seems to be better this week.

15 hours ago, Zombo said:

Ya, I'd rather go with a guy named Ba Lacke.

Z

do you zoom call with the Wizard Andrew Berry? 🤣

The Browns will *likely* be down to their third left tackle Sunday for the home opener against the Houston Texans.

Starter Jedrick Wills Jr. (ankle) and top backup Chris Hubbard (triceps) didn’t practice all week. Wills rode the stationary bike and worked on the side Friday during the portion of practice open to the media.

Hubbard wasn’t on the field.

Blake Hance, who usually plays guard, and rookie fourth-round tackle James Hudson III are the options to start in Wills’ place. Hance filled in during the divisional round playoff loss to the Chiefs in January after Wills left with a high ankle sprain.

View image on Twitter

1. #Browns Kevin Stefanski said S Grant Delpit will make NFL debut Sunday.

3m

#Browns Kevin Stefanski said NFL sent memo to entire league reminding coaching staffs to comport themselves properly on sideline. 

🖕 U.. park coach Lewis butt in locker-room a game