calfoxwc

Durham coming with a surprise indictment move

Sussman. Lied. Was a major driver of the totally fake "russian collusion" garbage.

Said he was not working for anyone....

later admitted he was paid by...the higgardly clinton campaign.

He's toast. Took way too long.

7 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Sussman. Lied. Was a major driver of the totally fake "russian collusion" garbage.

Said he was not working for anyone....

later admitted he was paid by...the higgardly clinton campaign.

He's toast. Took way too long.

We will see but I'm not holding my breath. Sure the Russia hoax was a con job from the beginning to the end. Sure people lied. Remember who the Attorney General is that I remember who controls the House and Senate. They were all on board and I doubt they will hold anyone accountable.

Wake me up when something happens.

WSS

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Wake me up when something happens.

This ^

Lets hope something becomes of it.

Perhaps  the plan was to put a moratorium on this investigation until well after the election so the fucking demonrat scum and their media counterparts can't cry about "undermining the election".

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

image.thumb.png.c9a6af817b9480e25a2458c137565d90.png

"The Wheels on the Bus goes 'round and 'round, 'round and 'round   .   .   .   "

Didn't take much time for them to toss him under the Bus.

👀

image.png.d45fc251c3fb6fbe2919ad38e2c2e783.png

That, is interesting   .   .   .   I had forgotten about that.

image.png.26a86ccc321aae08d6be5d5a450a3f58.png

(There is a better one than this, but can't find it right now)

image.thumb.png.6f3cf00cb7e747e8188bdbc45ee48c3e.png

Actually, I saw elsewhere that Sunday the 19th was the date of limitations.

Unless of course it's RICO   .   .   .   then there is no limitation.

image.png.4a8b61793ee982e78ed275c07840e944.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/indictment-shows-john-durham-going-people-michael-sussmann/?utm_source=Gab&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

Yep, the "made a deal" (first part of this post) is looking fairly obvious on this one - lot of bigger links on this one than folks are thinking of   .   .   .  

This is hilarious 😂 

A529DD6E-0190-4457-8DD6-8D26E0BC6A56.png

2 hours ago, Browns149 said:

This is hilarious 😂 

A529DD6E-0190-4457-8DD6-8D26E0BC6A56.png

Sure.

But did it happen ?

Yes, it did.

For enlightenment, I suggest you investigate what he has been involved in   .   .   .   oh, in the past 10 years or maybe less.

Most recently (besides Russia, Russia, Russia, collusion BS) is his attempt to stop the AZ audit.

Damn, isn't really odd for such a supposedly "High Powered" Lawyer / Firm (The Firm) too be involved in such a thing ?

As for the Durham stuff just now coming out   .   .   .  

Is someone praying for Patience (bad request IMO, but that's where we are), cause that is what we are all being taught right now ?

Confused ?

Look at the Ghislaine Maxwell Case (or even the ongoing NXVIM Cases).

How long have these been going ?

Hell, we're still getting revelations of who all was involved in this $hit   .   .   .   the Judicial System is not a Microwave System, it's going too take time.

Same applies too this Durham Indictment (and others), it's going to take time, even though they pretty much have the goods on them.

(More on this another time).

Oh, and let's not forget that I said even the Royals were going to be involved in the NXVIM/Epstein Cases   .   .  .   surely everyone has seen that Prince Andrew has issues :

image.png.27a8008b0fd51ec9b97f23b6e2545716.png

(Was Served)

Yea, this is all going too be so beyond what folks are aware of / can believe that they're going too have serious Mental issues trying too cope with what is coming.

BS ?

I confess, it is even going too be difficult for me too deal with what I have seen hinted at, and I highly suspect it is going too be far beyond even that.

Yes, my Timing totally sucks - I will not contest that.

But, if you do not see the things I have said manifesting right now - does that make it invalid ?

I hate that I was wrong on the timing, and I hate what is coming.

I will be affected as much as everyone else, and I do not see an easy solution   .   .   .

TMI, I'm still trying to sort this myself - no one is immune to the coming events.

I just thought it was funny 

Sure didn’t need a CRAZY internet follow up 

1 hour ago, Browns149 said:

I just thought it was funny 

Sure didn’t need a CRAZY internet follow up 

It is crazy though   .   .   .   sad as that is, it is the truth.

It's all MADNESS.

Folk don't yet recognize that, but that's what it is.

Guess once again I may be out "over my Skies", been there before, will be there again (likely)   .   .   .  

It's a long game (sadly), we'll just have too wait too see how it all plays out.

Madness   .   .   .   it's all Madness, only time will tell how we work through all this craziness   .   .   .  

10 hours ago, JAFBF said:

image.png.26a86ccc321aae08d6be5d5a450a3f58.png

.   .  

I think  the "Max" take is correct

the claim by "paulf" (guy before it) is gonna have to go through layer upon layers of bureaucracy (defined as unelected officials) 

you know those unelected pukes in the swamp?

we heard all this before - anyone thinking that its going to get to the big targets (especially Durham) are living in fantasy.

I dont live in Missouri but ...

10 hours ago, FairHooker11 said:

I think  the "Max" take is correct

the claim by "paulf" (guy before it) is gonna have to go through layer upon layers of bureaucracy (defined as unelected officials) 

you know those unelected pukes in the swamp?

we heard all this before - anyone thinking that its going to get to the big targets (especially Durham) are living in fantasy.

I dont live in Missouri but ...

There may be other "deals" in the works for other people - don't know.

Interesting thing is that Durham has been given an extension as Special Counsel - Garland no less.

Things have a long way too go.

Some of the things coming out is Head scratching.

On 9/18/2021 at 4:07 PM, JAFBF said:

There may be other "deals" in the works for other people - don't know.

Interesting thing is that Durham has been given an extension as Special Counsel - Garland no less.

Things have a long way too go.

Some of the things coming out is Head scratching.

In light of the frustration in lacking real time justice being served,

Id be willing to take these revelations as receipts to the future when it can be judged and concluded as truthful. 

but will never stand in the way of miracles happening either.

76319.gif

oh, how convenient - the deep state takes care of it's own you betcha.

Oh another great conspiracy theory comes to the rescue. Let me see, cheese popcorn or movie theater kind?😋

• Haha 1

On 9/30/2021 at 2:55 PM, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Did the CIA get invaded by the Marines is what I want t know?

I'll play.

image.png.e716c67867bbaa89bbf8659ada4a6a07.png

• Haha 1

We contacted both the Central Intelligence Agency and the U.S. Marine Corps seeking comment. The CIA did not comment — but a person did answer the phone there, suggesting that the agency was still operational despite some of the claims that Turner himself has disavowed. A Marine Corps spokesperson, Major Brian Block, told us:

It is not unusual for Marines aircraft to fly to locations throughout the National Capitol Region. I can say right now that a MEU, of 2,200 Marines, certainly did not land at Langley and that claim is ridiculous, as is the idea that the Marine Corps would engage in a “show of force” or try to “send a message” that way against another part of the U.S. government.

Turner also suggested that other media outlets were ignoring the story. However, we contacted two Washington D.C.-area news stations, WJLA-TV and WRC-TV, and neither station said that they had received similar reports from their own viewers, some of which would presumably work at or live near Langley, or neighboring communities.

The radio host, who was convicted in August 2010 for threatening to kill three federal judges, also attempted to link the story with other conspiracy theories through another claim:

The number of SEALED INDICTMENTS presently on US District Court Dockets across the United States has reached an astonishing 1800 as of Friday, November 17. These Sealed Indictments began appearing on US District Court Dockets on October 31.

There have never been this many Sealed Indictments showing on federal court Dockets at the same time . . . ever.

The existence of so many sealed Indictments has lead others to suggest that large groups of federal officials – perhaps including elected officials – are facing mass arrest over a number of corruption-related activities such as “pay-to-play” the UraniumOne conspiracy, Pedophile Rings and other criminal activities, and these troops may be needed to keep order once the high officials start being taken under arrest.

A spokesperson for the Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts told us that their office does not keep statistics regarding the number of sealed indictments. Meanwhile, both the UraniumOne and Pizzagate conspiracies have been roundly debunked.

Turner also operated Superstation 95, a web site that has pushed conspiracy theories concerning the mass shootings in San Bernardino and Orlando, among other topics.

The Southern Poverty Law Center has described Turner as “a white supremacist true believer who has used radio and Internet broadcasts to disseminate his hate since the 1990s.”