THE BROWNS BOARD

Americans are exercising their GOD GIVEN PERMANENT RIGHTs

calfoxwc

The way things are going - Americans are exercising their GOD GIVEN PERMANENT RIGHTs

and for good reason:

https://redstate.com/alexparker/2021/09/15/it-wont-cool-off-survey-says-2021s-first-half-saw-more-than-3-million-first-time-gun-purchases-n443200https://redstate.com/alexparker/2021/09/15/it-wont-cool-off-survey-says-2021s-first-half-saw-more-than-3-million-first-time-gun-purchases-n443200

Another Fiery Year: Survey Reveals More Than 3 Million First-Time Gun Buyers as of Mid-2021

• Upvote 1

I thought there was supposed to be a separation between church and state

Part of the 1st amendment 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Separation_of_church_and_state_in_the_United_States

2 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

Also, I didn’t know God had a writing credit on our Constitution 

Due to Union concerns it was uncredited. He did get credit in the Declaration of Independence though.

But like everything else especially Life Liberty and pursuit of happiness has gone by the wayside just to keep the politicians happy.

WSS

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Gorka said:

LOl..Hoorta shows up.

That makes 3 stooges who don't know the difference between a right and a commandment.

Bite me. I saw on a sheet of paper "the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed." I doubt God wrote that. 

When I see something I approve of, I'll give an upvote. Limiting myself to 5 minutes a day, or avoiding it outright- checking on the doings in the nut house.

BTW, if I wasn't a  Moderator,  I'd put 1\2 of this clown show  on ignore,  including you. :D

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Bite me. I saw on a sheet of paper "the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed." I doubt God wrote that. 

When I see something I approve of, I'll give an upvote. Limiting myself to 5 minutes a day, or avoiding it outright- checking on the doings in the nut house.

BTW, if I wasn't a  Moderator,  I'd put 1\2 of this clown show  on ignore,  including you. :D

Probably easier to just not sign on? The Woodpecker has half the guys on the board on ignore and b****** about them on a regular basis.

(not that we don't love the woodpecker)

WSS

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Probably easier to just not sign on? The Woodpecker has half the guys on the board on ignore and b****** about them on a regular basis.

(not that we don't love the woodpecker)

WSS

As I said Steve, something I can't do. I have to keep an eye over on the Browns Board, and it would be too much of a pain to unhide everything they may post over there. Oh, and some of the nuttness that passes for opinion- or facts- here greatly amuses me.  

I won't get sucked into a debate with anyone who's operating with a few bricks short of a full load anymore. Or at least make a sincere effort not to- unless it's something so totally outrageous it forces my hand.  

God given right to tote around an AR-15? Please- only because the US government says you can.  :)   

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

Bite me. I saw on a sheet of paper "the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed." I doubt God wrote that. When I see something I approve of, I'll give an upvote. Limiting myself to 5 minutes a day, or avoiding it outright- checking on the doings in the nt house.BTW, if I wasn't a  Moderator,  I'd put 1\2 of this clown show  on ignore,  including you.

21 “When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are safe.

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

God given right to tote around an AR-15? Please- only because the US government says you can.    

1 Samuel 17:41-54

41 Meanwhile, the Philistine, with his shield bearer in front of him, kept coming closer to David.

42 He looked David over and saw that he was little more than a boy, glowing with health and handsome, and he despised him.
43 He said to David, “Am I a dog, that you come at me with sticks?” And the Philistine cursed David by his gods.
44 “Come here,” he said, “and I’ll give your flesh to the birds and the wild animals!”
45 David said to the Philistine, “You come against me with sword and spear and javelin, but I come against you in the name of the LORD Almighty, the God of the armies of Israel, whom you have defied.
46 This day the LORD will deliver you into my hands, and I’ll strike you down and cut off your head. This very day I will give the carcasses of the Philistine army to the birds and the wild animals, and the whole world will know that there is a God in Israel.
47 All those gathered here will know that it is not by sword or spear that the LORD saves; for the battle is the LORD’s, and he will give all of you into our hands.”
48 As the Philistine moved closer to attack him, David ran quickly toward the battle line to meet him.
49 Reaching into his bag and taking out a stone, he slung it and struck the Philistine on the forehead. The stone sank into his forehead, and he fell facedown on the ground.
50 So David triumphed over the Philistine with a sling and a stone; without a sword in his hand he struck down the Philistine and killed him.
51 David ran and stood over him. He took hold of the Philistine’s sword and drew it from the sheath. After he killed him, he cut off his head with the sword. When the Philistines saw that their hero was dead, they turned and ran.
52 Then the men of Israel and Judah surged forward with a shout and pursued the Philistines to the entrance of Gath and to the gates of Ekron. Their dead were strewn along the Shaaraim road to Gath and Ekron.
53 When the Israelites returned from chasing the Philistines, they plundered their camp.
54 David took the Philistine’s head and brought it to Jerusalem; he put the Philistine’s weapons in his own tent.

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

36 He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

As I said Steve, something I can't do. I have to keep an eye over on the Browns Board, and it would be too much of a pain to unhide everything they may post over there. Oh, and some of the nuttness that passes for opinion- or facts- here greatly amuses me.  

I won't get sucked into a debate with anyone who's operating with a few bricks short of a full load anymore. Or at least make a sincere effort not to- unless it's something so totally outrageous it forces my hand.  

God given right to tote around an AR-15? Please- only because the US government says you can.  :)   

Then your hand should be forced more often, no? Like almost every day.

After all, you and that other stooge have repeatedly whined about how everything on this forum  is totally outrageous.

It's too easy catching you in a contradiction or a lie. For that reason alone your input in this forum should be kept to a bare minimum.

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Gorka said:

Then your hand should be forced more often, no? Like almost every day.

After all, you and that other stooge have repeatedly whined about how everything on this forum  is totally outrageous.

It's too easy catching you in a contradiction or a lie. For that reason alone your input in this forum should be kept to a bare minimum.

And in response to you.  I see Cal is blabbering again my friend... Why I don't bother responding to him.  :) I think he's getting messages straight from God now. Hearing voices I fear. Not unheard of BTW.... 

12 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Give unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We have no rights except the ones the ruling class dispenses to us in return for our fealty.

WSS

Steve and me have it exactly right. The Bill of "Rights" was written by men on a sheet of paper- not God.   It would be just as realistic to pass the 28th Amendment-  "ownership of any firearm is hereby declared illegal". POOF!!!!  You do realize that we went down that road with the 18th Amendment, don't you? 

"After one year from the ratification of this article the manufacture, sale, transportation, or possession of firearms within, the importation thereof into, or the exportation thereof from the United States and all territory subject to the jurisdiction thereof for any purposes is hereby prohibited."  Just for fun- to watch Cal have a apoplectic fit.   :D :D :D 

December 5, 1933

On December 5, 1933, the 21st Amendment was ratified, as announced in this proclamation from President Franklin D. Roosevelt. The 21st Amendment repealed the 18th Amendment of January 16, 1919, ending the increasingly unpopular nationwide prohibition of alcohol.

"But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel: Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die: because she hath wrought folly in Israel, to play the whore in her father's house: so shalt thou put evil away from among you." (Deuteronomy 22: 20-21)

Cal Larry woodpecker or anyone else. I can't call myself a Christian because I'm not willing to adhere to what I think Jesus wants me to be. That's about it. I frankly don't know many people who actually try but there are a few Maybe. I can respect them for whatever effort they put into it.

Just for my own point of view God, as  I've heard He is,  probably doesn't care about the United States Constitution. (Not even who wins the AFC North even though I realize that's close to blasphemy.)

WSS

16 hours ago, Browns149 said:

Cal, you can quote all the scriptures you want, NONE of them are in the Constitution

He never said they were.

He was drawing parallel concepts. After all our Founders were inspired by Christianity as much as leftists will try to tell you they were not.

Parallel Concepts between the U.S. Constitution & the Bible (nccs.net)

“In order to form a more perfect union…”

Genesis 2:24 - Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

Matthew 19:6 - What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

Psalms 133:1 BEHOLD, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!

“Establish justice…”

Psalms 82:3 - Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy.

Proverbs 1:3 - To receive the instruction of wisdom, justice, and judgment, and equity;

Proverbs 21:3 - To do justice and judgment is more acceptable to the LORD than sacrifice.

Ezekiel 45:9 - Thus saith the Lord GOD; Let it suffice you, O princes of Israel: remove violence and spoil, and execute judgment and justice, take away your exactions from my people, saith the Lord GOD.

Acts 10:34 - Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:

“Ensure domestic tranquility…”

Leviticus 26:6 - And I will give peace in the land, and ye shall lie down, and none shall make you afraid: and I will rid evil beasts out of the land, neither shall the sword go through your land.

“Promote the general welfare…”

1 Chronicles 22:13 - Then shalt thou prosper, if thou takest heed to fulfil the statutes and judgments which the LORD charged Moses with concerning Israel: be strong, and of good courage; dread not, nor be dismayed.

Joshua 1:8 - This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

Proverbs 31:20 - She stretcheth out her hand to the poor; yea, she reacheth forth her hands to the needy.

“Provide for the common defense…”

Hebrews 11:32- 34 - And what shall I more say? for the time would fail me to tell of Gedeon, and of Barak, and of Samson, and of Jephthae; of David also, and Samuel, and of the prophets: Who through faith subdued kingdoms, wrought righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions, Quenched the violence of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, out of weakness were made strong, waxed valiant in fight, turned to flight the armies of the aliens.

Luke 14:31-32 - Or what king, going to make war against another king, sitteth not down first, and consulteth whether he be able with ten thousand to meet him that cometh against him with twenty thousand? Or else, while the other is yet a great way off, he sendeth an ambassage, and desireth conditions of peace.

“Secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity…”

Genesis 45:7 - And God sent me before you to preserve you a posterity in the earth, and to save your lives by a great deliverance.

Daniel 2:44 – 45 - And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever. Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure.

Galatians 5:1 - STAND fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

Article I of the United States Constitution

“All legislative power shall be vested in a Congress of the United States…”

Exodus 19:7-8 - And Moses came and called for the elders of the people, and laid before their faces all these words which the LORD commanded him. And all the people answered together, and said, All that the LORD hath spoken we will do. And Moses returned the words of the people unto the LORD.

1 Samuel 8:10-18 - And Samuel told all the words of the LORD unto the people that asked of him a king. And he said, This will be the manner of the king that shall reign over you: He will take your sons, and appoint them for himself, for his chariots, and to be his horsemen; and some shall run before his chariots. And he will appoint him captains over thousands, and captains over fifties; and will set them to ear his ground, and to reap his harvest, and to make his instruments of war, and instruments of his chariots. And he will take your daughters to be confectionaries, and to be cooks, and to be bakers. And he will take your fields, and your vineyards, and your oliveyards, even the best of them, and give them to his servants. And he will take the tenth of your seed, and of your vineyards, and give to his officers, and to his servants. And he will take your menservants, and your maidservants, and your goodliest young men, and your asses, and put them to his work. He will take the tenth of your sheep: and ye shall be his servants. And ye shall cry out in that day because of your king which ye shall have chosen you; and the LORD will not hear you in that day.

“…which shall consist of a Senate…”

Numbers 11:16-17 - And the LORD said unto Moses, Gather unto me seventy men of the elders of Israel, whom thou knowest to be the elders of the people, and officers over them; and bring them unto the tabernacle of the congregation, that they may stand there with thee. And I will come down and talk with thee there: and I will take of the spirit which is upon thee, and will put it upon them; and they shall bear the burden of the people with thee, that thou bear it not thyself alone.

“…and a House of Representatives.”

Deuteronomy 1:12-16 - How can I myself alone bear your cumbrance, and your burden, and your strife? Take you wise men, and understanding, and known among your tribes, and I will make them rulers over you. And ye answered me, and said, The thing which thou hast spoken is good for us to do. So I took the chief of your tribes, wise men, and known, and made them heads over you, captains over thousands, and captains over hundreds, and captains over fifties, and captains over tens, and officers among your tribes. And I charged your judges at that time, saying, Hear the causes between your brethren, and judge righteously between every man and his brother, and the stranger that is with him.

Article I, Section 8 “The Congress shall have the power to…”

“… lay and collect taxes…but all…shall be uniform throughout the United States;”

Leviticus 27:30-33 - And all the tithe of the land, whether of the seed of the land, or of the fruit of the tree, is the LORD's: it is holy unto the LORD. And if a man will at all redeem ought of his tithes, he shall add thereto the fifth part thereof. And concerning the tithe of the herd, or of the flock, even of whatsoever passeth under the rod, the tenth shall be holy unto the LORD. He shall not search whether it be good or bad, neither shall he change it: and if he change it at all, then both it and the change thereof shall be holy; it shall not be redeemed.

Malachi 3:8-10 - Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings. Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation. Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

“…to coin money…and fix the standard of weights and measures;”

Leviticus 19:35-36 - Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment, in meteyard, in weight, or in measure. Just balances, just weights, a just ephah, and a just hin, shall ye have: I am the LORD your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt.

More to come next month. Just a reminder:

Psalms 19:7 - The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

HEre we go again - woodpecker doesn't understand the difference between the Old Testament and the New.

He's just too dense.

In 1 Corinthians 14:34-35, Paul wrote: “As in all the congregations of the saints, women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the Law says. If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church” (verses 33-35).