THE BROWNS BOARD

Newsome

Westside Steve

https://www.aol.com/news/5-takeaways-newsom-survives-california-042230215-093851128.html?soc_src=aolapp

I'm not surprised by the outcome, I'm surprised it got on the ballot in the first place. California is becoming one step up the ladder from a third-world shithole surrounding pockets extreme and decadent wealth. Seems like he's their boy.

WSS

2 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

No surprise here.  Let them rot.

Unfortunately that probably won't happen especially with Democrats in office. They will siphon off resources from the rest of the country to keep this monumental failure afloat.

And this recent outcome will make it worse. They will feel they have carte blanche to do any destructive crap they wish to.

WSS

4 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

From what I had heard no one really likes Newsome. 

But the post-recall election rules are pretty stupid, so Dems had to vote for Newsome to keep a Rep out of office. 

If anything they just need to rewrite the rules for how that election would work. 

I think you are right. As for the third point I have to I think that will never happen. It worked just the way the Democrat party wanted it to work. And would probably work the same way even if there were a Conservative Republican in that office.

WSS

11 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I think you are right. As for the third point I have to I think that will never happen. It worked just the way the Democrat party wanted it to work. And would probably work the same way even if there were a Conservative Republican in that office.

WSS

I don't care what party benefits from it. It's just a bad system. Any system where someone can get elected with a tiny minority of the vote is flawed. 

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I don't care what party benefits from it. It's just a bad system. Any system where someone can get elected with a tiny minority of the vote is flawed. 

I didn't say it wasn't a bad system I just said that since both parties stand to benefit it probably won't change.

WSS