THE BROWNS BOARD

MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL  -  WEEK 1 BAL at LV 

mjp28

1 hour ago, tiamat63 said:

Maxx Crosby might have some of the best hand usage in the NFL.

You know those names (or spellings) that make you irrationally angry? Maxx with the two X's is very high on my list.

With that being said he did look really good out there. Time well tell but Ravens seem to have some OL problems, shame we don't get them until pretty late in the season.

Crazy ending, lol, I was surprised the raiders held on.... their defense kept leaving the middle of the field wide open for Jackson to run through, and Carr was off on so many passes. He did get hot later in the game.

9 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Crazy ending, lol, I was surprised the raiders held on.... their defense kept leaving the middle of the field wide open for Jackson to run through, and Carr was off on so many passes. He did get hot later in the game.

A lot of Carr's passes were simply bad receivers dropping catchable passes throughout the first half that I saw.

The Rats are vulnerable…as long as we stay away from Humphrey we are fine.  Last year we went right at him.  As soon Carr and Co figured that out there was yardage and points to be had. The secondary looked weak.

I love the Rats D coordinator for one simple reason HE ATTACKS the QB.  He knows their secondary is vulnerable and their only chance is to disrupt the passer.  

Food for thought…the Orlando Brown Jr. trade really helped out the Browns.  You take a guy better suited in a run scheme and put him in a more pass heavy scheme in KC and you weaken two of our threats with one deal.  Villanueva looked old last night. Orlando Brown he’s going to be serviceable but nothing like he was or could be with the Ravens.  It is downright hilarious listening to Rats and Chiefs fan try to spin it like they got one over on the other.  

We have some time before we face Lamar and maybe we get a teaser with Kyler Murray next month.  Although Kyler is better. Joe Woods we are calling on you for a better scheme with Lamar.  Make it happen 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

A lot of Carr's passes were simply bad receivers dropping catchable passes throughout the first half that I saw.

Carr was throwing behind WRs all night.  Carr, their secondary and that division will keep them out of the playoffs.  That was a bad loss for Baltimore.

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Oh yes..... and what are the odds of that happening.......in Las Vegas, NV.    ;)

2 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Derek Carr career stats: 27,331 yards (7.0 yds/att), 172 td (4.4%), 72 int (1.9%), 64.4 comp %, 92.1 QB rating. 

Baker Mayfield career stats: 11,411, yards (7.5 yds/att), 75 td (4.9%), 44 int (2.9%), 62.1 comp %, 89.3 QB rating. 

Sophomore slump under Freddie skews that stat. 22 td\ 21 int. 

Turnovers are an issue.  I can think of a couple questionable throws in the 4th myself. I can also think of a couple more that weren't really Bakers fault. Example- the game against Seattle 2 years ago with Wagner getting the pick at the end. 

Context is needed. But the turnover worthy throws need to be cut down and I'm certain under Stefs further coaching they will be.  

Everyone wanted Farve but sadly that's what you get.  There are reasons I said I saw (wanted) more of a prime Jeff Garcia.  He knew when to be controlled chaos. 

10 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Derek Carr career stats: 27,331 yards (7.0 yds/att), 172 td (4.4%), 72 int (1.9%), 64.4 comp %, 92.1 QB rating. 

Baker Mayfield career stats: 11, 411 yards (7.5 yds/att), 75 td (4.9%), 44 int (2.9%), 62.1 comp %, 89.3 QB rating. 

"We don't need no damn statistics"-------nickers 😁

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

There are reasons I said I saw (wanted) more of a prime Jeff Garcia.  He knew when to be controlled chaos. 

I'm blaming Tia, finding reasoning's 🤩 

30 Of The Most Beautiful Wives And Girlfriends From The NFL | Major10   PLAYBOY MODEL NAMED "HOTTEST SPORTS WIFE"Jeff Garcia Moving To California - JoeBucsFan.com - Tampa Bay Bucs Blog,  Buccaneers News  G👀D Morning Merica !

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, tiamat63 said:

Bonus points if she wears glasses here and there.

I've searched the web over... In thoughts of our new love :P 

image.jpeg.65dde80fc05e7683a53897bf75869f17.jpeg   only one    

our best hope? Garcia's school of pending twins...

Hot girls with glasses model | GwG Fan | Flickr   image.jpeg.0a8b8532fa06507a555adb5af038012d.jpeg     Fast Delivery Hot Sexy School Teacher Costume Cosplay Costumes - Buy Sexy  School Teacher Costume,Sexy Costume,Cosplay Costumes Product on Alibaba.com OK! I promise we'll talk MNF football! The PacK-her's travel to the City of Kitties Lions!

who ya got? Pack-her's giving up 10.5 🤔 

image.jpeg

11 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Admittedly, petite dark haired girls have always been my thing.  Bonus points if she wears glasses here and there.

A girl I was talking to years ago was friends with Jeff Garcia's wife in high school.

My imagination had a fun ride when I found that out. 

15 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Admittedly, petite dark haired girls have always been my thing.  Bonus points if she wears glasses here and there.

I married one of those 5'1" brown eyed dark haired beauties. Fell in love with her when I got on the school bus in a new place for the first time in 9th grade.

• Like 1

On 9/13/2021 at 9:08 PM, gumby73 said:

Peyton/Eli Manning, joined by Russell Wilson...was cool 😎 and brain hurt to the end .. their a fun watch, when chit get's NFL stupid like this ending  

i forgot about them any good ?

38 minutes ago, ATOM said:

i forgot about them any good ?

Monday night, turn your dial to espn2.. I've never turned back to the regular broadcast...

the amount you learn from small coaching to QB blunders is worth missing Romo's & Aikman's atta boyz any day of the week.. Russell Wilson plugged in last week with Eli & Peyton.. Russ was outstanding at seeing what the QB was seeing.. They are both great at calling out the negatives/ but seeing the positives of the play as well..

Now when Derrick Carr auto'd to a hard count at the goal-line ? All* 3 had no positive thoughts 🤓 (ya damn bonehead!) 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I married one of those 5'1" brown eyed dark haired beauties. Fell in love with her when I got on the school bus in a new place for the first time in 9th grade.

I married a 5' 0" one,  the cute little nurse 💕.

• Thanks 1