Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Vambo

Pres. Biden Kills Innocent Man And Seven Children As Part Of Kabul Drone Strike

Recommended Posts

Apparently Tex stupidly keeps wanting another.

His posts are self-destructive.

Of course the military can make a mistake.

With Hoorta's, woodpecker's and Tex's mentally incompetent fake hero as president.

The president approves drone strikes.

No need to bitch forever about anybody else because of your emotionally warped choice to vote against your own country, Tex.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/french-military-kills-isis-leader-who-ambushed-us-soldiers

and

your asswhole hero murdered MURDERED SEVEN CHILDREN.

MURDERED SEVEN CHILDREN.

Admit it, you are a taliban fan just like your joe biden.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump made a phone call....a perfect phone call (I love when he says that) and you MF'ers want to cut his wanker off!  Can you see how unjustly you treated this human being?...A FUCKING PHONE CALL!

These pukes kill children and ya'll are just hunky dory with it...not even one termination......this is our elite?........Why didn't you at least blow up the cache of our weapons to stop them from killing our real allies?   I want my fucking money back!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Responders to my post need to look at exactly what cal said and it's implications.

"So you think that in "8 hours" they couldn't verify who was actually in the car? SERIOUSLY? You don't know the capabilities of the drone cameras, Tex." - calfoxnews  

He is saying they knew who was in the car and killed them anyway. That is pure anti-,military horseshit which is in line with all the attacks he has done 

for the past 5 years on anyone, either current or retired military, that might even remotely disagrees with his hero.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I looked at exactly what you said.............could it have waited more than 8 hours or should you wait until you see them heading for the airport?  

Would you have ordered that strike? 

Would you lie about a second explosion? 

Would you like to live with snuffing out 7 kids life forever because they are the only questionable water transporters over there......well, quit backing a party that makes a big F-N deal out of Trump's "kids in cages" ......you know, the ones from the Berry/Dickhead time!  

At least those kids are still dreaming about life and love...........the others get, from the left....price of war...how stupid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Responders to my post need to look at exactly what cal said and it's implications.

"So you think that in "8 hours" they couldn't verify who was actually in the car? SERIOUSLY? You don't know the capabilities of the drone cameras, Tex." - calfoxnews  

He is saying they knew who was in the car and killed them anyway. That is pure anti-,military horseshit which is in line with all the attacks he has done 

for the past 5 years on anyone, either current or retired military, that might even remotely disagrees with his hero.

 

 I was implying they were lying. How stupid of you to always play the dumb victim card. They were following the wrong car based on taliban misinformation. They SAY they followed the car for eight hours. I call bs. They COULD have VERIFIED. But they knee jerked to save a tiny bit of biden credibility, but it backfired, like most things they have done. They did a political thing to make biden look good.

They COULD HAVE VERIFIED, and obviously did NOT CARE TO. They jumped at the chance to save the obaMao/biden corrupt presidency.

It blew up in their faces, just like you stupid take blew up in yours.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

 I was implying they were lying. How stupid of you to always play the dumb victim card. They were following the wrong car based on taliban misinformation. They SAY they followed the car for eight hours. I call bs. They COULD have VERIFIED. But they knee jerked to save a tiny bit of biden credibility, but it backfired, like most things they have done. They did a political thing to make biden look good.

They COULD HAVE VERIFIED, and obviously did NOT CARE TO. They jumped at the chance to save the obaMao/biden corrupt presidency.

It blew up in their faces, just like you stupid take blew up in yours.

Now you're just making up stuff and making personal accusations to try to cover up what you actually said.

I call a big BS on your usual BS. How stupid of you to always try to deflect. I don't buy it for a second and no one with a brain should either.

You are trying to make some kind of political capital out of a bad mistake by our honorable military. Just plain shame on you.

Have a few details before you continue your foolishness. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And I thought Linda Lovelace could swallow..............bet you can't keep it down for 3 years and 3 months!

It is my assessment ........You got everything wrong you idiot.  OH NO!.....4 men ..bags...Toyota......car contain gas....maybe it was the methane in those kid colons.......driving around.......oooops......., killed a bunch of kids and do-gooders.   Hey Milley...play "Sunshine Day" by the Brady Bunch again....yeee hawwwww

Maybe we should increase all of their salaries cause we sure are getting a deal from these experts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You stepped in it, Tex, it's your fault your shoes stink.

You want to buy the crap biden and his corrupt general is saying?

Milley is a freaking LIAR.

Lt. Col. Oliver North: 'No Americans left behind' in Afghanistan was a ‘blatant lie’

so, your trolling is making you look like you are woodpecker's other dumb bird friend.

and your hero, Hoorta's hero, woodpecker's hero.... Vindman? ADMITS HE LIED TO CONGRESS.

BUSTED! Lt. Col. Vindman Reveals He Lied to Congress ...

Lt. Col. Vindman Reveals He Lied to Congress During Impeachment Sham. ... Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman has recently put out a new book in which he flat out claims that he was the primary source of the leak. He leaked the information to Eric Ciaramella so that Ciaramella would be "the whistleblower", but in reality, this is just a formality. ...

Here's your sign:117301641_3127166294066374_4911579245935

 

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so much for taliban fan posting about the pentagon's cya  dishonesty.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/09/18/tucker-carlson-eviscerates-joe-biden-for-droning-kids-and-raises-some-important-points-n444749

Carlson begins with the most obvious fact: that this strike was done to make Biden look good. The Pentagon went all out in playing it up in the aftermath, claiming — with no equivocation — that “multiple suicide bombers” were killed. They also claimed to have seen multiple secondary explosions, something that we now know never happened. Also, in what may have been a veiled swipe at Fox News’ Pentagon stenographer extraordinaire, Jennifer Griffin, Carlson put up one of the claims she had regurgitated. In the end, every detail she reported without question was completely false.

At another point, Carlson played a montage of media analysts on networks like CNN and MSNBC lauding Biden for the strike, asserting that it was evidence that America’s ability to conduct counter-terrorism operations was strong. Of course, that “ability” ended up murdering children, in a strike that was meant to cover for the president’s asinine handling of the withdrawal from Afghanistan.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

your asswhole hero murdered MURDERED SEVEN CHILDREN.

MURDERED SEVEN CHILDREN.

Am I supposed to feel bad about this? You right-wing assholes are all about history so let's try to remember who helped bring us 9/11. I'm sure the Afghan people were all tore up about this poor guy or any of the people lost that day. Fuck'em. Stop being an over-dramatic little bitch. They are just as responsible for that airstrike as we are.

image.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Neo said:

Am I supposed to feel bad about this? You right-wing assholes are all about history so let's try to remember who helped bring us 9/11. I'm sure the Afghan people were all tore up about this poor guy or any of the people lost that day. Fuck'em. Stop being an over-dramatic little bitch. They are just as responsible for that airstrike as we are.

 

Yes. Aren't you one of those Muslim terrorist sympathizing liberal assholes?  

Weren't you one of those libs that got their panties knottted up over the movie "American Sniper"?

If not then I guess I should congratulate you for growing up a little by separating yourself from your liberal asshole friends who claimed the America had brought on 9/11 upon itself. Thats right, the chickens have come home to roost.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The usual runaround from the anti-military conspiracy theory freakshow living in someone else's delusional world of changing America into a 3rd world Kingship. So proud of all you patriots who love America so much you sold it out to the King of Cons for a bag a of magic beans that are guarantied to bring him back in power. Adios to the Real Republicans like George Will, Liz Cheney, et al. You didn't deserve these Real Patriots.

Hoorta left because there is no reasoning with the unreasonable. Enjoy your delusion 🐰🕳️, freaks. It suits what you have done to America no matter whether you call it a Democracy or WSS's Republic. You're no better than the Helsinki Hussy who would sell us out for a Nobel Peace Prize, Chamberlain the 2nd.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

The usual runaround from the anti-military conspiracy theory freakshow living in someone else's delusional world of changing America into a 3rd world Kingship. So proud of all you patriots who love America so much you sold it out to the King of Cons for a bag a of magic beans that are guarantied to bring him back in power. Adios to the Real Republicans like George Will, Liz Cheney, et al. You didn't deserve these Real Patriots.Hoorta left because there is no reasoning with the unreasonable. Enjoy your delusion 🐰🕳️, freaks. It suits what you have done to America no matter whether you call it a Democracy or WSS's Republic. You're no better than the Helsinki Hussy who would sell us out for a Nobel Peace Prize, Chamberlain the 2nd.

Sorry, Tex - you don't get it because you don't WANT to. Bloated egos run amok. Your posts reveal ego-driven anger at reading but not comprehending the truth.

Pres Trump would NEVER have let this happen. and you have sunk to neo's hateful level of slurring discourse. It's all about you, Hoorta, woodpecker and neo being the kind of people who are grossly EGO driven.

  Your all's blurtations are nonsense. as to neo's blurtation about 9/11: that is lower that stupid. 9/11 was planned for THREE YEARS. W Bush became president in 2001. 9/11 happened in 2001. Hey neonoob - guess who was president before Bush became president? Was president for 2+ years of planning for 9/11? Guess who was being "serviced" by monica lewinski - when they tried to get the go ahead to take out bin laden? but he was "unavailable" ?

your clinton, that's who.

   And Tex, your drivel is your undoing - but your elite ego-centric feelings of grandeur keep you from admitting reality.

Too bad. You four are only angry because no one is buying the stinking crap you are selling about yourselves. It isn't about us - it's about reality - politics - and laughing about the murder of those 7 children is a disgrace, no matter who feels that their ego is more important.

    You and Hoorta can NOT ADMIT THE TRUTH. You can't name ONE good/great thing that your biden has ever done FOR AMERICA.

For most of us, our country is America. Your all's country is yourselves. Too bad.

Liberals tend to feel superior - they can NOT allow anything to be more important than them.

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

The usual runaround from the anti-military conspiracy theory freakshow living in someone else's delusional world of changing America into a 3rd world Kingship. So proud of all you patriots who love America so much you sold it out to the King of Cons for a bag a of magic beans that are guarantied to bring him back in power. Adios to the Real Republicans like George Will, Liz Cheney, et al. You didn't deserve these Real Patriots.

Hoorta left because there is no reasoning with the unreasonable. Enjoy your delusion 🐰🕳️, freaks. It suits what you have done to America no matter whether you call it a Democracy or WSS's Republic. You're no better than the Helsinki Hussy who would sell us out for a Nobel Peace Prize, Chamberlain the 2nd.

image.thumb.png.856294c60c02ac854d9102e176e72a27.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Gorka said:

Yes

When your country harbors terrorists that fly planes into buildings this is what happens. We just lost 13 soldiers in a suicide attack just hours before.  So let me reiterate, do I feel bad? Fuck no! If you don't want to get punched in the face stay the fuck out of the ring.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Neo said:

When your country harbors terrorists that fly planes into buildings this is what happens. We just lost 13 soldiers in a suicide attack just hours before.  So let me reiterate, do I feel bad? Fuck no! If you don't want to get punched in the face stay the fuck out of the ring.

I thanks you for making me understand how Ray Charles, Stevie Wonder and Jose Feliciano can feel blessed.........for they will never be as blind as you!  Yeah those kids chose to get in the ring.....fucking kids!  I would advise you not to enter the glue sniffing ring anymore.............................................

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Neo said:

Am I supposed to feel bad about this? You right-wing assholes are all about history so let's try to remember who helped bring us 9/11. I'm sure the Afghan people were all tore up about this poor guy or any of the people lost that day. Fuck'em. Stop being an over-dramatic little bitch. They are just as responsible for that airstrike as we are.

image.png

So how did they get in? Must not have been vetted very well right? Where did they learn to fly? Afghanistan? This attack could have been planned anywhere.

WSS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/14/2021 at 10:52 AM, Westside Steve said:

Maybe because the left has spent so many years using death statistics against their opponents? (Until they are in the driver's seat and killing innocent people is ok). PS great job rolling out the 'What about Bush!?' Hey what about Johnson? Hey what about Roosevelt or Truman? Hey what about Washington?

😏

WSS

I guess that’s the whole point. You either condemn killing innocents or you judge it in context to other campaigns.  Randomly condemning the guy you don’t like is nonsense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BaconHound said:

I guess that’s the whole point. You either condemn killing innocents or you judge it in context to other campaigns.  Randomly condemning the guy you don’t like is nonsense.

Sure. That tale is usually told by The Victors right.

WSS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×