THE BROWNS BOARD

Pres. Biden Kills Innocent Man And Seven Children As Part Of Kabul Drone Strike

Vambo

Ten family members, including children, dead after US strike in Kabul

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/29/asia/afghanistan-kabul-evacuation-intl/index.html

CNN)Ten members of one family -- including seven children -- are dead after a US drone strike targeting a vehicle in a residential neighborhood of Kabul, a relative of the dead told CNN.

Pres. Biden Kills Innocent Man And Seven Children As Part Of Kabul Drone Strike

https://www.outkick.com/pres-biden-kills-innocent-man-and-seven-children-as-part-of-kabul-attack/

240884936_4863649790314997_6323008545665929040_n.thumb.jpg.49f6b95bdb16fe56aa3e217fd5bdb558.jpg

strange - Hoorta and woodpecker never comment on these tragedies, because they love biden and whorris and the left.

But let Pres Trump have orange skin, and all hell breaks loose.

sad display of exaggerated self-aggrandizement

• Upvote 1

Drone killing innocent citizens must be a democrat thing.

Obama embraced the US drone programme, overseeing more strikes in his first year than Bush carried out during his entire presidency. A total of 563 strikes, largely by drones, targeted Pakistan, Somalia and Yemen during Obama’s two terms, compared to 57 strikes under Bush. Between 384 and 807 civilians were killed in those countries, according to reports logged by the Bureau.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Gorka said:

Drone killing innocent citizens must be a democrat thing.

Obama embraced the US drone programme, overseeing more strikes in his first year than Bush carried out during his entire presidency. A total of 563 strikes, largely by drones, targeted Pakistan, Somalia and Yemen during Obama’s two terms, compared to 57 strikes under Bush. Between 384 and 807 civilians were killed in those countries, according to reports logged by the Bureau.

You would hear the Maga crowd say " What do you expect? It's war. People die in war." 🤣

11 minutes ago, Neo said:

You would hear the Maga crowd say " What do you expect? It's war. People die in war." 🤣

But it wasn't war, Biden was in full retreat with his tail between his leg as you are after you make stupid comments!

17 minutes ago, Neo said:

Tell that to the people killed during the attack on Kabul airport.

That was because Biden had pulled the troops to defend them...are you related to Biden or did you attend Biden school of stupidity?

1 hour ago, BaconHound said:

Do we want to start comparing innocent kill resumes? Cause I’d like to see W’s.  Or are we anti-drone and pro-soldiers in harms way?  Again not sure what the purpose of these threads are.

Well,  there are zero Biden achievements to talk about. So there's that.

One  purpose is to tally up and point out how in just over 6 months the number of Biden Administration failures and blunders far exceed the number Trump had in 4 years...which were negligible.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, BaconHound said:

Do we want to start comparing innocent kill resumes? Cause I’d like to see W’s.  Or are we anti-drone and pro-soldiers in harms way?  Again not sure what the purpose of these threads are.

And I was not aware that Biden is now piloting drone strikes. Pretty much what the thread title implies.😱🛩️

14 hours ago, BaconHound said:

Maybe because the left has spent so many years using death statistics against their opponents? (Until they are in the driver's seat and killing innocent people is ok). PS great job rolling out the 'What about Bush!?' Hey what about Johnson? Hey what about Roosevelt or Truman? Hey what about Washington?

😏

WSS

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Vambo said:

Heard him interviewed on Hannity radio - and the atrocities are sickening that are going on and being done by the taliban.

Torture/fingernails being torn out, rape, violent deaths/beheadings etc etc etc.

It is because every single voter who wanted to be msm popular to "hate" Pres Trump and America and VOTE AGAINST their country...

are responsible for every atrocity. Yes, BLOOD on their HANDS.

I would recommend that those of you condemning Biden for this event take the time to review Gen. Kenneth F. McKenzie, Jr's detailed explanation of what actually occurred rather than continuing to jump to your erroneous conclusions. Suffice it to say they followed the movements of this car for over 8 hours before making the decision to strike. He admits they made a mistake with this particular target.  There will be ensuing articles based on his interview today.

This kind of event has always been described as a part of the fog of war. Shit happens in war zones that are often accidental misinterpretations of what is being seen. Mistakes happen that sometimes lead to the death and or wounding of innocents. It's just the way it is and all a person or persons can do is give it their best when making decisions like this. I feel sorry for those who were a part of it to realize the end result of their own part(s) in making this mistake. I will linger with them forever. They were just doing their best as a part of our military.

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I would recommend that those of you condemning Biden for this event take the time to review Gen. Kenneth F. McKenzie, Jr's detailed explanation of what actually occurred rather than continuing to jump to your erroneous conclusions. Suffice it to say they followed the movements of this car for over 8 hours before making the decision to strike. He admits they made a mistake with this particular target.  There will be ensuing articles based on his interview today.

This kind of event has always been described as a part of the fog of war. Shit happens in war zones that are often accidental misinterpretations of what is being seen. Mistakes happen that sometimes lead to the death and or wounding of innocents. It's just the way it is and all a person or persons can do is give it their best when making decisions like this. I feel sorry for those who were a part of it to realize the end result of their own part(s) in making this mistake. I will linger with them forever. They were just doing their best as a part of our military.

it was deliberate misinformation from the taliban. The biden handlers jumped at the chance to brag about how biden got the bad guys.

MEANING - they did NOT do their due diligence in making sure of what the hell they were doing, Tex.

So you think that in "8 hours" they couldn't verify who was actually in the car? SERIOUSLY? You don't know the capabilities of the drone cameras, Tex.

Furthermore, your cherry picked General is a liar of bureaucratic cya power mongering. He's a hack for the power brokers on the left in D.C.

MURDERED SEVEN CHILDREN.

MURDERED SEVEN CHILDREN.

https://noqreport.com/2021/08/30/general-mckenzie-lied-as-u-s-military-abandons-thousands-of-americans-to-the-taliban/

General McKenzie Lied as U.S. Military Abandons THOUSANDS of Americans to the Taliban

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

it was deliberate misinformation from the taliban. The biden handlers jumped at the chance to brag about how biden got the bad guys.

Every time I read something you post I think to myself that you can't honestly believe anything you post. 

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

So you think that in "8 hours" they couldn't verify who was actually in the car? SERIOUSLY? You don't know the capabilities of the drone cameras

My god, would you just shut the fuck up. Like you would do any better. cryfoxwc😭

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Let me guess, Hoorta asked his little neo to come in and start antagonizing the people he wants to silence.

No workee, emotional hater knee jerkie.

When do you quit working for Putin and start supporting our own military? Don't you think maybe it's time for a change?

Neo is right. You have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to whether our military can still make mistakes. 

Exactly what do you think it accomplishes to have to then come back and own up to a mistake like this? Why would they 

make it in the first place if they knew they would later have to be accountable? What motivation do you attribute to concluding 

that they killed all those civilians intentionally? Because to believe your narrative, you would have to believe that.

I wonder if you actually ever listen to yourself sometimes.

9 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

When do you quit working for Putin and start supporting our own military? Don't you think maybe it's time for a change?

Neo is right. You have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to whether our military can still make mistakes. 

Exactly what do you think it accomplishes to have to then come back and own up to a mistake like this? Why would they 

make it in the first place if they knew they would later have to be accountable? What motivation do you attribute to concluding 

that they killed all those civilians intentionally? Because to believe your narrative, you would have to believe that.

man I hate to pile on but really?

accountability starts with resignations at the very least...

Milley - Austin - Blinky  all of em...

your take is like the narrative swill we get from the news- just save it

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Putin, really?  Accountable...the Dims?

Can you image being this clueless at your place of employment and keep your job? 

Motive......cleaning the egg off their face and no msm will report it.....AND IF THEY DO..  WE'LL SAY THEY'RE WORKING FOR .......PUTTIN ...why would Milley and others state there was a secondary explosion........can you tell the difference between one bang or two?  Americans are paying a high price for this new shithole agenda. 

Now we are sharing our intelligence, money and, oh yeh, our weapons with the Tal-e-bon.....what's the MOTIVATION? 

At least these stars and fake news repeaters only go along with this stupid shit because they have too much to loose by being canceled.........the rest of you are just lost wannabes.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, bigbambo said:

Putin, really?  Accountable...the Dims?

Can you image being this clueless at your place of employment and keep your job? 

Motive......cleaning the egg off their face and no msm will report it.....AND IF THEY DO..  WE'LL SAY THEY'RE WORKING FOR .......PUTTIN ...why would Milley and others state there was a secondary explosion........can you tell the difference between one bang or two?  Americans are paying a high price for this new shithole agenda. 

Now we are sharing our intelligence, money and, oh yeh, our weapons with the Tal-e-bon.....what's the MOTIVATION? 

At least these stars and fake news repeaters only go along with this stupid shit because they have too much to loose by being canceled.........the rest of you are just lost wannabes.

Well Tex, whatcha got to say about that?

Don't you want another?

hgjEdY6.gif

• Haha 2